It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer's "disclosure" about Armstrong's last words on the moon landing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Steven Greer has thou no shame?

No limit to thy greed?

Even more evidence of this man being a charlatan.

~Tennth

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I will be honest. I would not doubt it in the least blackmetalmist. Steven Greer has a way of using other people's material or in this case, death, for his own benefit.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

I have got to agree with you 100%.He is nothing more than a vulture who is putting words
into a dead mans mouth.None of this can be verified and he knows this.I have read and watched most of Greers videos and there is something really sleezy about him.Unfortunatley he is very manipulative.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Ok, Now I am not defending Greer in any shape or form BUT, don't you think it would be normal to divulge secrets after someones death if you had them? Now, I'm sure because of Greer's fame on this site that we have all come to the conclusion that the man is a snake oil salesman but what if he was really telling the truth this time.

Obviously because of his "Fame" he thinks that now Armstrong is dead and can't "sing" the truth, he will on the families behalf?

Whatever we think of Greer on this site, we are nothing but a minority compared to the masses that would believe Greer and even part with 3k for the chance to feel the presence of a UFO.

However, because of his position in the world of UFO disclosure I would of thought he would be the right man to disclose these secrets in the first place? Almost being permitted by TPTB to do this because TPTB know we will think it's a croc, thus furthering the conspiracy?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
We should send Buzz to "talk" to this guy.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That's some real frustration there.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

...and what's the real story? Forgive me if I'm just a tad skeptical...

With all the amateur astronomers who spend hours looking at the moon, wouldn't some of the more reputable ones have come forth if they'd seen something? The truth of the matter is, there's nothing up there except the moon.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
but what if he was really telling the truth this time.

Why would someone who has been telling lies for years suddenly tell the truth?

because of his position in the world of UFO disclosure I would of thought he would be the right man to disclose these secrets in the first place?

What position would that be? No.1 money maker from telling lies?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Fair enough..................

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If indeed he was a man of integrity I believe he would have written a tell all account and left it somewhere..
Someday it will come to light.

I've always wondered why he was a recluse and it would make sense.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Why would they? It's a BS attempt by Greer to push an agenda...why play into his hands?

Greer is a creepy little man with an alarming lack of decency.

i have no idea why they would just as i have no idea who Greer is as well, that's why i asked but i'm sorry i did at this point.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I'm confused about the whole deal to be honest.

Why so much secrecy even to this day? Why when asked direct question do they shy away. Why isn't it an open book. Why are there so many loose ends. It frustrates the hell out of me.

But that's just me folks.

In fact, Alien Ships on the crater rims could explain an awful lot.
edit on 5-9-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I believe Greer may be a scammer as well, although I think we have to at least give him credit for publicizing the alien/disclosure idea to a much broader group of people.

Greed may be the motivation, but at least the concept is being put out there for people to digest.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

For sure, no one does something for nothing do they. Every figure head of, well, everything is being paid from somewhere. If you are going to devote your life to "the cause" love don't put food on the table does it?

However, I can see why people judge him in this way.

Every wanna be figure head, good or bad is going to have eggs thrown at them sometime in their lives.

If you think about it chaps, what else did the boys bring back from the Moon apart from memories. Everything else belonged to NASA.

What is it they say on here..................."Pics or it didn't happen?" Pfftt.....yeah, like your gonna get any of those little beauties.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Why so much secrecy even to this day? Why when asked direct question do they shy away. Why isn't it an open book. Why are there so many loose ends. It frustrates the hell out of me.

I feel the same way. There is a lack of transparency. Many questions, a whole lot of vague answers.

But Greer capitalizing on Armstrong's death is...Greer.

Snake oil salesman.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have a connection with the VP of Northrop-Grumman. He is EXTREMELY secretive about his work and will not allow anyone to ask about his work or anything related. So secretive it drives me mad!

Turned out the guy lives very close to me!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
See what greer is doing here?

He is re-inforcing the myth that armstrong (who he knew) and his relation (who worked
on the lunar lander) were a part of a real and successful attempt at actually getting
man to, and putting man down, on the moon.

Liars liars, space-pants on fire!

The Moon Hoax

This cumulative effort of nearly 70 pages and 3 years of contributions, proves
the case for complete apollo fakery, beyond any shred of doubt.

So without knowing much regarding this greer fellow, I can straightaway
tell that he is untrustworthy.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Actually they did disclose this to the public last year: see... 0:18+

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

I would like to know if they have any photo's of "Eagle" after it was jettisoned and apparently crashed on the surface of the moon?

Photo's anyone?

Photo's?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Muahahaha I like that you think that a civilization would have things visible on the surface. in other words our telescopes can see. They've been SEEING these things since before the renaissance! You have to open your mind up to possibilities that you would have before seen as impossible. There is no impossible.

There was a reputable government psychic (he dealt with remote viewing) that worked with the government & spoke on coast to coast a few years back. Its no mystery that they live up there. There are far too many anomalies with the moon. The thought it was formed from a massive collision is only partially true. The moon is not solid. Thats why it has a very precise effect on our tides. It is a satellite, & not just as in the definition "orbiting" sense.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

As you may recall, my uncle was the senior project engineer for Grumman (now Northrop Grumman) that built the Lunar Module, that landed on the moon in July of 1969. The truth of that historic event has never been told. We did go to the moon- but the events that transpired were kept secret and officially remain secret to this day.

I have heard this story from him every time he opens his mouth, stop living of the back of your uncles work.
I've never liked this guy, he has a CONMAN tone about him in the way he talks, he sexes everything up and name drops too often. It seems more about him and how great he is that all these famous people wanted to meet him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join