It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats explain why they love "belonging to the government"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If this doesn't give you a clue in to the mind of most Democrats, nothing will. Not that I'm a fan of the Republicans either, but at least most of them regard themselves as free human beings who don't need a dictator or big government. these people are PROUD of the fact they're nothing more than government subjects.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Wow, admitting that they are feudalistic slaves......................hmmmmmmm Hard for me to wrap my mind around that new slogan.......

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That was a staged video right? There is no way that was real. If it was real, may ( insert diety here) help us all, as it is already to late to redeem man.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I can hardly take it...I'm so frustrated and mad....I feel so helpless..
My head is exploding!!! Make it Stop! LOL...
I can adapt and overcome on my own and if I can't please don't go out of your way to save me. It's my time to go and I don't want to put anyone out over having to take care of me.

I pay taxes and I'm tired of seeing our money wasted, our food, air and water poisioned.

Men suck at ruling the world...I hope and pray one day we find a way to survive without having to kill each other.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Great video.

The concept of self ownership and therefore being responsible for ones actions is a crucial part of living in a free society. The current political philosophy promotes the exact opposite.

The concept of self ownership never seems to even occur to these people who gladly pronounce their sovereignty to rest not in their own hands but in the hands of some power loving, warmongering scam artist up in washington.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

100% typical Democrat / Liberal mentality.

Too many people have become dependent.

BUT...

Millions are "dependent" and don't like it.
They would rather have a good job back and be able to regain their independence.

They will not be voting for the gradeschool level candidates this time.

The "message" never explains how to pay for all this "unity"

It must be some variance of the commie 10 plank system.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow. I am floored that they found so many people who feel that way.

Or am I? Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. If you "belong" to the government, it will take careof you, right? I guess that's what people want.

Not me!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ever since I read that, this song has been going through my head.

This just illustrates the complete arrogance and mindset of the left.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Not as good as the Obama Youth Group

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the government is comprised of humans.

humans can't own humans.

the democrat party is the party of government.

democrats are tyrants.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wow thanks for posting seeing the guy behind the camera and the first girl at the very end had me laughing out load boss even came too see whats up. Wow so many disillusioned people out there, line up for your chips and free home CCTV. Cause "I love, belonging to the Government" LoL

Wow just wow is all I can think, for more years of the same HOPE & CHANGE LoL

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Whether you agree with it or not you do belong to the government, the government imposes it's will upon you. You will comply or you will be imprisoned. I like you do not feel proud to be owned by the government.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Wow, floored and left speechless. Roll out the FEMA camps.

This is so bad, apparently even the Obama administration is disavowing themselves
from it.

“The video in question was produced and paid for by the host committee of the city of
Charlotte. It’s neither an OFA nor a DNC video www.govexec.com...

Stay away from Charlotte!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Stop being so hypocritical.

Everyone that belongs to a political party considers themselves "Free human beings". The Republican party supports intrusive government that orders people what they can and cannot do with their bodies. Separation of Church and State has been ignored by the Republican party for the better part of the last decade.

I'm sorry to piss on your kool aid stand here, but Republicans are not any better.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Everyone that belongs to a political party considers themselves "Free human beings". The Republican party supports intrusive government that orders people what they can and cannot do with their bodies. Separation of Church and State has been ignored by the Republican party for the better part of the last decade.

I'm sorry to piss on your kool aid stand here, but Republicans are not any better.

where in the constitution does it say

"separation of church and state" ???

it does not...

too much pi$$ flavored kool aid???
edit on 5-9-2012 by bjax9er because: edit

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er

Originally posted by muse7

where in the constitution does it say

"separation of church and state" ???

it does not...

too much pi$$ flavored kool aid???
edit on 5-9-2012 by bjax9er because: edit

What was meant in the letters sent to the Danbury church which is the basis for "separation of church and state"?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
HOw surprising that attendees who belong to the Democrat Party love their captivity.

2nd

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
That video is downright......

Creepy.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

The Republican party supports intrusive government that orders people what they can and cannot do with their bodies.

I have a new slogan. Don't tell me what to do with my own paycheck.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

LOOK A SQUIRREL!
Nice cropping of the whole thing.
Is it worse voting for people who say that government doesn't work and then run for office, win & go out and prove it?
One of your minion are already lying about it. You guys must be proud:
mediamatters.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join