It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian children pop band sings of total darkness on Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
you have no idea whats going on in RUssia and why.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
20th Jubilee concert in Kremlin, it speaks of itself

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

You are funny. I guess when the earth doesn't freeze over in the next few months it means these are just lyrics to a song and not a prophecy?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
We'll see
thanks.

Today is 9/11 and my memories go to that tragic day 11 years, that I spent in USA. The world was changed in 1 single hour, compared to the long change from communism 1989 that took 1 year. How about the next inevitable change?
Here I offer two American songs in commemoration of 9/11, of my favorite Neposedi. Hope you see the extend of propaganda involved in a good way.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
they're russians.

it's either:
LETS SING ABOUT SIBERIA
or maybe about nuclear winter.

metal bands sing about that kinda stuff all the time.

they are russians so what, may be a second class people that shouldn't be considered as important as Bob Dylan for ex.? They sing also in English, if you bother to notice, while most English bands do not sing in Russian.
No they do not sing about Siberia. And they are very far in style from the metal bands you refer to, and that I know quite well, also the kind of words they sing.
I am sorry I started this thread, for people who do not care, or worse, rather search occasion to express their true feelings towards something they do not understand in first place. Why should I continue doing that? What is said is said and I know what is going on on the other side, you don't.
In the next 96 days I have more important work to do than to write in forums.

edit on 15-9-2012 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join