It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Will Use Obama to Punish America for it's Rebellion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Technically, we're all one race anyway. We talk about different "races" because we're still obsessed with aesthetics. You know, external bullcrap, instead of what's on the inside.

You know...more bullcrap.
I'm kidding, of course, but what's inside is more important than the outside. What's the point of being physically existent if you're dead inside?
edit on 5-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Nope. God made it hurricane on the Republican National Convention. It's a sign.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
ROFLMFAO!!!! LOL LOL LOL....... sorry OP but no..... just no..... how many fatties u have before starting this thread

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
God doesn't have to lift a finger to destroy america, its citizens and government are doing all by themselves.

second, Gods laws are like a stop sign. they are there for your safety, health and happiness because you were made to function a certain a way.

if you put sand in your oil tank and your engine gets destroyed you don't blame ford or gm, you can only blame yourself.

many people are deceived and are living in a fantasy land, the difference between the so called illuminati and the rest is that for them God is real, and some of them may or may not choose to become His enemy.

the ones that do, just like evil, want you to deny His very existence, because God's power is so great that you would be untouchable if you were under His direct protection.

God frees your mind and clears your thoughts. not the other way around.
edit on 5-9-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Yay....Another closed-minded religious follower that thinks there is only one way to live. You bore me. What is the point behind all of this? Funny how you mentioned prejudice and ignorance to a different poster. Ironically that is what I see from your post. Prejudiced into believing that what you think is what all humans should. Ignorance because it seems to me that you don't care what other people think in regards to religious beliefs. You are right and everyone who disagrees with you is wrong. Typical fanatic behavior.

Believe whatever you like. When you attempt to persuade others you go too far.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by IsThisThingBugged

Obama has lied to us from the very beginning. He has not protected the Constitution, he will not put his hand on his heart for the National Anthem, and he hates America.

Would you rather believe a liar. Then your condemnation is just.

Holy crap which Constitutional Rights did you lose?
I've still got all mine.

The reason your line of thinking is obviously true is because,
'he will not put his hand on his heart and he hates America'.
ok.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

I find it amazing that people can be so blind.

I agree.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So explain in your words or Gods, why Obama is in office by word of God please.

you really believe that obama was appointed by God to lead this nation back to him?

What is Obama doing that will lead the nation's people back to the Almighty?

What on earth made you jumpo to this conclusion if you will?

Also, why do you not understand that our, and every other leader of the nations under the UN are chosen by the real leaders....the people that actually run the show behind the scenes?

I can show you a whole LOT of evidence backing this up.

What is going on that there are still people that do not believe that this is happening?

No disrespect intended, but you are very blind if you belive that Obama and any other politician are not chosen by tptb to ensue their own agenda.

Please answer as i was quite serious with those questions, and would honestly like to know why you beliueve that Obama was chosen by God to lead this country back into His arms.

Thank you,
Mike

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The OP actually has a point. But I would point out this to the naysayers and atheists out there. Have you actually read the Old Testament? Is it so unreasonable to think that possibly a powerful supernatural force or being may have actually taken an interest in humanity and is trying to accomplish something here? You may not believe in "God" but what if he believes in you? And considers you unworthy?

Those may be old stories in the mythology of the bible but what if there is a kernel of truth to them? And there is also one other detail I should mention here.

Book of Hosea. The day of Jezreel prophecy. What's so special about it? It seems there is a timetable in it. Simplified what it says is this. You guys really ticked me off so I'm simply staying out of human affairs for 2000 years. Except for the Jews which will get the occasional trips to the woodshed. But I will be back. And when that happens he's taking names and kicking tail. Revelation is a description of what happens on his return.

Something to think about eh?

Now here is the point prophetboy12 should have made. Look at the Leviticus 26 agreement. Essentially this is a contract. Do your part individually and as a society and God will bless you and make life easy for you. Break the rules and punishments happen.

Now look at what the agreement says and compare it to recent history.

The benefits.
3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

Until the recent drought there has always been bountiful harvests in the US.

5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

Since the war of 1812 the US has never been invaded by a hostile nation.

7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

Think of all the wars since Vietnam. Since when did any of those nations put up a defense that was just simply shredded by the US armed forces. In the Gulf wars I think they lost more people to accidents than hostile fire.
The real casualties came from guerrilla actions after the nations were deposed.

9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
10 And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.
11 And I set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.
12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

Now the punishments.

14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.

Medical and mental problems? You shall feed your enemies? And you shall be slain before your enemies? They that hate you shall reign over you? There's Obama BTW.

The next set of punishments.
18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Drought and famine. Diseases increase in number and severity.

22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

Well, there has been stories of animals attacking in the news. Sigfried and Roy. The woman who had her face ripped off by a supposedly "tame" chimp. So on and so forth. Coincidence? Maybe...

Now this is where it gets nasty. We don't appear to have gotten here. Yet...

continued.

edit on 5-9-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I will agree that it's our fault, but not necessarily because we're looking for the wrong things.

I strongly believe there have been some serious and fundamental issues with effectively all levels of the involved processes for a decent while now - involvement, independent awareness, honest reporting, accountability, actual fraud, and various others included.

Thanks, and take care.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.
25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
26 And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

Epidemics and wars. And the wars go badly. Food loses it's ability to satisfy and nourish.
And past this point basically your nation is destroyed and the few people left are scattered to the world.

The real point to be made here is the Leviticus 26 covenant reactivating? It's about that time that it should.

edit on 5-9-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

It isn't that O was chosen by God, it is the fact that the American people through through apathy and ignorance elected a smooth talking Judas. O will betray our country and the people will suffer. He is in fact our judgement. He will destroy the platform of business and deny God and his desire for the American people to live as He intended them to. Godly people who He can bless.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It isn't that O was chosen by God, it is the fact that the American people through through apathy and ignorance elected a smooth talking Judas. O will betray our country and the people will suffer. He is in fact our judgement. He will destroy the platform of business and deny God and his desire for the American people to live as He intended them to. Godly people who He can bless.

God cares nothing about business and if he did then why would he let the Republicans and some Democrats allow companies to ship jobs overseas? Look at what Obama was running against if McCain were to have gotten into office we would be in WW3 now. He is constantly calling for the US to invade one place or another. If you think Obama is Gods judgement on America you really should seek medical help.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

God has always used invading armies and princes or kings to deliver a message to his people before allowing the same to destroy them. Israel as an example.

I just listened to something that everybody should read or listen to. It is "The Harbingers". Read it or listen to it and then respond.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Do you know the story of the Talents. Here it is: God gave three men two talents each. The first man took his talents and squandered them. The second man took his talents and invested them. The third man took his talents and buried them.

Then God came back and asked them what they did with the talents that he had given them. The first man said Lord I took those talents and had a great time with them. The second said I took those talents and increased them and here is a RETURN. The third man said I know you are a harsh and cruel God so I buried them because I was afraid to lose them.

God returned to the first man, took what talents he had remaining and gave them to the second man who took the chance to increase them. He then went to the third man and took those that he buried and gave it to the second who invested them and created a return of interest for God.

He stated that those who squandered them and he that buried them were unworthy servants. Do you get the point.

Now the attempt to redistribute wealth is against that tenet. Give to those who do not deserve it. NO!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

In other word, Obama would have to win this election to fulfill God's prophesy as the new Judas correct?

Im somewhat with you on this, but im not sure God would destroy a country just because of what has been happening in it....

I guess the city of Sodom for example?

Abraham asks God to spare the cities if He finds 50 righteous people in the cities. However, we see that Abraham knows the reputation of these cities, for he carefully asks God to lower the limit, step by step, until the Lord agrees to spare the cities if 10 righteous people can be found in the cities

Im not sure where it lies in scripture, but didn't he spare the city due to a few good people in it?
Mike

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Originally posted by ntech
Is it so unreasonable to think that possibly a powerful supernatural force or being may have actually taken an interest in humanity and is trying to accomplish something here?

There were lots of them! Thos, Osirus, Baal, Krishna, Ra, Odin, Zeus, Jehovah, Yahweh, etal...

You may not believe in "God" but what if he believes in you? And considers you unworthy?

This is a "double bind" argument. The Bible is full of them.

A double bind is an emotionally distressing dilemma in communication in which an individual (or group) receives two or more conflicting messages, in which one message negates the other. This creates a situation in which a successful response to one message results in a failed response to the other (and vice versa), so that the person will be automatically wrong regardless of response.

The double bind occurs when the person cannot confront the inherent dilemma, and therefore cannot resolve it or opt out of the situation.

Essentially this is a contract. Do your part individually and as a society and God will bless you and make life easy for you. Break the rules and punishments happen.

Now look at what the agreement says and compare it to recent history.

The benefits.
3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

Until the recent drought there has always been bountiful harvests in the US.

The worst droughts in the history of the United States occurred during the 1930s and 1950s, periods of time known as Dust Bowl years.

The Dust Bowl of the 1930s lasted about a decade. Its primary area of impact was on the southern Plains. The northern Plains were not so badly effected, but nonetheless, the drought, windblown dust and agricultural decline were no strangers to the north. In fact the agricultural devastation helped to lengthen the Depression whose effects were felt worldwide. The movement of people on the Plains was also profound.

For eight years dust blew on the southern plains. It came in a yellowish-brown haze from the South and in rolling walls of black from the North. The simplest acts of life — breathing, eating a meal, taking a walk — were no longer simple. Children wore dust masks to and from school, women hung wet sheets over windows in a futile attempt to stop the dirt, farmers watched helplessly as their crops blew away.www.english.illinois.edu...

Since the war of 1812 the US has never been invaded by a hostile nation.

Japan? 911?

7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.

Think of all the wars since Vietnam. Since when did any of those nations put up a defense that was just simply shredded by the US armed forces. In the Gulf wars I think they lost more people to accidents than hostile fire.
The real casualties came from guerrilla actions after the nations were deposed.

Um, we didn't win in Vietnam. Didn't win in Korea either, as we are still in conflict with North Korea. Iraq? Afghanistan? I don't think so.

edit on 5-9-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Give to those who do not deserve it. NO!!!!!

In telling anyone that they do not deserve something, you have labeled them as unworthy. You have judged them. Isn't that against your "God"s rules?

Again, hypocrisy at its finest.
edit on 5-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

No. (Bible) God did not spare Sodom or Gomorrah, he did turn Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for looking back. And, lot did offer his daughters to be raped to the crowd of people who wanted the men that came to tell Lot to bug out of there.

(Bible) God didn't spare the Earth either, even though he found (Noah) worthy. However the original story is much, much different. Epic of Gilgamesh

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

It goes both ways. don't ya know?

Some evil and godless people deserve droughts, disease, invasions, etc. Didn't God bring Hurricane Katrina because of all the gays in New Orleans?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join