It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Looks really good here, top community. Shame I can't post a link as yet, I have a youtube link for a nasa slight slip up about tyche and wise, well I wanted opinions on what is said lol. Either way top place to be all in all. (wonder if I'll get in trouble posting link here?)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mallie

Welcome to ATS...lucky you, only 19 more posts to go, then you can start a new thread, in the proper forum, with your interesting link. Keep replying to every person/post in this thread, it'll knock those 19 posts off post haste....

Des

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks, good idea that is, no probs either way. I'm not impatient lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Greetings! Welcome to the finest forum on the net. Enjoy it. Have fun!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks Iamschist, Seems like there's a lot of good info here plus good community! Any thoughts on how nasa answered the question about wise and unknown heavenly bodies (vid above). Just a slip of the tong or it meant nothing at all? I'm quite open minded but think she had to stop herself from saying what she were saying! Tripped herself up so to speak. Sorry if this is a bit of topic. Tyche is the name they gave the so called invisible heavenly body. Closest I've seen from official nasa representatives answering questions about Tyche even if it is indirect, looks like they are tracking it or something like it! Then again could be nothing at all? Any opinions out there?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mallie
Looks really good here, top community. Shame I can't post a link as yet, I have a youtube link for a nasa slight slip up about tyche and wise, well I wanted opinions on what is said lol. Either way top place to be all in all. (wonder if I'll get in trouble posting link here?)
www.youtube.com...

Welcome to the site Mallie. we're all complete lunatics, youll love it.

say hello to me, and thats one more post towards your twenty . And I dont think you ll get in trouble
the mods are pretty tolerate towards new members who are eager to post their stuff. You will be expected though to carry your subject over to a new thread in the correct forum.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thanks thedoctorswife, I you hear you on that one, looks like I'll fit in perfect around here then lol.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the the very large NASA Buffet Cart, cues music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome mallie

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

edit on 9/6/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

top topics

join