It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality Check: Ben Swann Confronts Obama One-on-One About "Kill List".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ben Swann Reality Check talks one on one with President Obama and asks about the so called Presidential Kill List

He gave a completely different response on CNN on Monday. He said people give up their rights when they work with Al-Queda and his administration has a moral and ethical responsibility to prevent these plots from being played out. I way more calm and natured answer than what he spat at the Respectable Ben Swann.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I love the "Change" - scary stuff, but we always knew there is a list and it changes constantly based on level of threat you are to TPTB, and depending on where and who you are on the list determines how you die, send a message, or quiet accident.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

During the Bush years, I ranted endlessly how he and other NeoCons were leading us to a very dark place in US history...and many seemed to agree- particularly on the left.

Then Obama was elected and proved far more dangerous than even Bush, Rove and crew seemed to be....and where is the left now?

*crickets*

I fail to understand how any American can vote for, or support, a man who thinks judicial due process is NOT a constitutional guarantee afforded the citizens of this country prior to execution.

As of late, Obama and crew are pressing much about the sacrifices we need to make for our future. What happened to the sacrifices made by those in the past who sought the protections against tyranny found in our Constitution? What about those sacrifices???

It's all hogwash and apparently completely beyond repair.

Mark my words....It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better....and we have no one to blame- not even Bush and Obama-- but ourselves.

Such a great loss... :shk:

edit on 5-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

The MSM doesn't rant and rave about every night and so they're silent. The left is made up of media lapdogs and hypocrites. The things that gets me is when they complain about Fox, when their side has a dozen networks and print media acting like North Korean propaganda for Obama.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
its pretty disturbing to hear the president of the united states say that when he swore on lincolns bible to protect and uphold the constitution and laws of the country and if incapable, to call on God's help.

the point of laws and protections is to prevent false accusations and punishments.

it is very easy for a government to say someone is a threat to their power and execute him if there are no safety measures in place to prevent it.

one step closer to naming a caesar.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Other 'journalists' should be taking their cue's from Ben. They've forgotten how to properly do their job.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The loud, squawking, shrill leftists will be back if/when Romney has the same authority as Obama.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Yep, once a Republican is in office again the media will start with the daily reports of high gas prices, soldier deaths in the middle east, homeless people, and unemployment. Not that those things are bad, it's just sickening how the media ignores anything that would shed light on how poorly Obama's doing. He is continuing nearly every single Bush policy and the media/Democrats think it's great!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That is why I think things are beyond repair in politics for this country.

While we focus on soft issues...all of the hard ones are being ignored.

And we will ALL pay for this eventually.

Perhaps, only then will we improve things... And the again, maybe not.

edit on 5-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

When Obama started using drones I said, what will happen if a republican becomes president.

When they started using drones in America, I said what will happen if a republican becomes president.

When Obama came out with his "kill list" agenda I said what will happen if a republican becomes president.

When Obama ignored the War Powers Act, I said what will happen if a republican becomes president.

When Obama started on the Execuitive Orders I said what will happen if a republican becomes president.

I think we may find out.

top topics

join