It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 your experiences so far?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
hi iv had some really odd experiences this year some iv put on here some i havnt but this made me think if anyone else like myself has gone all there life witnessing nothing unusual then this year had some unusual experiences, maybe its to do with new energy coming to us from the centre of our galaxy, maybe its coincidence, maybe its simply in your head? if you have an interesting story of an experience you cant understand but want to share heres the place to do it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by melvin2012

Yes, the evidence of further unintelligence and laziness of the human race has become much more evident recently, probably due to increased reliance on technology and devolution back into stupidity.

"Textspeak" is a prime example.
edit on 5/9/2012 by nerbot because: stuff

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
yes my strange experience was a friend of my actually bought a round of drinks at a bar without crying or having his arm twisted up his back , anybody that knows him does not believe me that he got a round in so i don't expect any of you to believe me ,,i should of got on camera as prof

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by melvin2012
hi iv had some really odd experiences this year some iv put on here some i havnt but this made me think if anyone else like myself has gone all there life witnessing nothing unusual then this year had some unusual experiences, maybe its to do with new energy coming to us from the centre of our galaxy, maybe its coincidence, maybe its simply in your head? if you have an interesting story of an experience you cant understand but want to share heres the place to do it.

I have been noticing alot of changes, but there are two that occur pretty much every single day, one is that i feel like time is speeding up, i dont know why? and the other is that i wake up everyday at the EXACT same time of 04:00am, which is earlier than what time my alarm is set for, and once i have a shower and go back to my room to get dressed its always the EXACT same time of 04:16am, and it doesnt seem to change, even if i purposly take longer in the shower, when i enter my room again to get dressed its bloddy 04:16am EVERY SINGLE TIME! weird or what? what are your thoughts?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
aussieliberty90 the time speeding up is actully quite common iv felt that and also heard others mention they feel they same, i read somewhere, that its actully our conciousness thats speeding up not time getting reading to make the jump from 3d to 4-5d.......is it true ha now that i could not tell you,he other thing about waking up at an early time 4am could be and this is only 1 explanation of well loads
when we are asleep we have a built in warning system letting us know when intruders are in our space, to put it into a slightly better context our auras can range in sizes but they are all connected to our outer bodies so if lets just say a being comes into your bedroom at the same time every morning while you sleep it cannot get to close to you before your aura detects it and you wake up....as i said just one of many possibilitys im not trying to freak you out

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I bought a whole bunch of books back in the early to mid 1980's. Hardcovers. I usually put my name in them on the inside back cover. At the time I bought these books I lived in a city about 50 miles away. When a relationship I had went south, I moved back "home" and just left them with her in that city. Back in the mid 1980's.

Just a couple months ago a friend of mine who owns an apartment complex asked me to help move some stuff out of an apartment whose tenant got locked up. When I emptied one of the rooms, I commented on the books that the person had on some shelves saying to my friend I had read all those. I picked one off the shelf and 'lo and behold there was my name. I looked at them all and most were mine from almost 30 years ago.

Weirdest thing to happen to me this year... I blame the Mayans in complicity with the Hopi!!

>.>

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
terminal1 cool story, wonder if those books are important to read up on again now, what were they about?

i think my favourite visual i cant explain at all from this year is as follows, i was at home and turned my head and looked into the kitchen and about halfway from the floor i saw around 30 marble sized floating balls they were lit up but not blinding, they floated almost with purpose as if they were alive, after about 2 minutes, i blinked and they were gone, now they were marble sized so not dust i hadnt looked at anything blinding so wasnt dazed.

im never going to know what that was from a 3d perspective but i think it will makes sense at some point one thought id had from reading up on the net about other peoples experiences is the vail between dimensions is thinning with that it becomes possible to view certain things from those places so maybe i caught a glimpse at something from another dimension?I

I know theres people out there who think seeing things means you must be on the way to a breakdown and i disagree there, science tells us what to think is normal and not normal in reality and when you deviate it means your broken i cannot except that.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by melvin2012

Not really important books. Mostly Sci-fi like Roger Zelazny and Harlan Ellison and along those veins. Though I did recover a couple of my Audubon Society books and a couple of books on American Trains, none were worth much but for enjoyment.

Your story seems interesting too.

Crazy world we live in...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
im hoping it will get a lot crazier, with many sightings of really odd things that cannot be hidden or explained but we will have to see what the future holds..........i really hope change is in there because its about time for it.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I detailed my only really odd experiences this year here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm a rather skeptical person, but the subjective experience of it all sure felt like some sort of very disturbing premonition. And then there were the shared experiences with my friend who also experienced some of this leading up to my mother's health issues.

I can't prove it was a premonition or a warning or what not. There are scenarios in which I can conceive of all of it being an extremely elaborate and improbable but still possible series of coincidences. But the experiences have nevertheless influenced how we have approached our dealings with the hospital, and how proactive I have been in advocating for and caring for her in the aftermath. (To her immense benefit given some mishaps at the hospital, I might add.)
edit on 9/6/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by melvin2012
im hoping it will get a lot crazier, with many sightings of really odd things that cannot be hidden or explained but we will have to see what the future holds..........i really hope change is in there because its about time for it.

Why are you waiting for something to happen to change you, would it not be wise to at least attempt to make your own path.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
wow intense dream indeed, iv become more aware of my dreams in the last 6-8mths, sometimes they are just dreams other times there is little bits of infomation that we are shown if you keep having odd dreams id suggest a dream journal then you can figure out whats going on better in them

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Reply to post by Terminal1

Haha.

I'm not so sure you can place blame on the Mayans for your ex shacking up with a criminal.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Im tempted to quit my job for a year and go to Peru and live there for an entire year and just explore my conciousness with the shamans, living in the rain forest.

Im not motivated by money anymore. Seems like a waste of a life to chase money, buy stuff, and do that for an entire life.

This change in me has come in the last few years.

edit on 6-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
not saying its the reason but iv heard a few people talk like this it could be a change in your consciousness, things that used to appeal just dont anymore can go as far as leaving friends partners basically anyone not alingned to how you now think and feel

new topics

top topics

join