It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMING SOON: Exclusive ATS Interview with David Icke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
David Icke (pronounced "Ike") is a former Professional Soccer player, journalist, network anchorman with the BBC, spokesman in the 1980's for the British Green Party, and since 1990 a full time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world. Many have dubbed Icke as the "most controversial speaker" on the planet. They used to laugh at him, but now they come in the thousands to hear him speak all over the world. He is the author of 14 books and among them are: And the Truth Shall Set You Free, The Biggest Secret, Children of the Matrix, Alice in Wonderland and The World Trade Center Disaster ~ why the official story of 9/11 is a monumental lie, and his latest book, Tales from the Time Loop - The most comprehensive expos� of the global conspiracy ever written and all you need to know to be truly free. For more information about David Icke and his theories and beliefs please visit his website at : www.davidicke.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Wow now this is an interesting catch you've landed... a bit nutty but nutty in a sort of yummy peanut-brittle way.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wow,
i cant wait to see this one. Things are going to get interesting.......

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
So this will be an interview and not a guest speaker event? Either way, nice one.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
No, all members had the opportunity to submit questions to me.Those questions were then passed on to David Icke.

I received notification that the completed interview will be e-mailed to me soon.

When I get it so will you.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Why are we gving this whack job free publicity?
I feel that by inteviewing Icke we are disrespecting this site.
I mean peter jennings doesn't interview the homeless nut on the corner who rants about the end times beng nigh does he?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
No, all members had the opportunity to submit questions to me

Yeh I suggested a question in RATS I recall. Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
interesting tid-bit about david icke, he played for coventry city under 17 football club; i live in coventry, lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Why are we gving this whack job free publicity?
I feel that by inteviewing Icke we are disrespecting this site.
I mean peter jennings doesn't interview the homeless nut on the corner who rants about the end times beng nigh does he?

Im sorry you've seem to have forgotten that ATS is a conspiracy website first and foremost, and David Icke is one of the most famous investigators in this area. So I see no problem with him doing an interview on ATSNN. You might think he's a "whackjob" but that's your opinion. A lot of people in ATS have read Icke's work and are interested in what he has to say.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1

I received notification that the completed interview will be e-mailed to me soon.

When I get it so will you.

Good catch JB1 - I'm looking forward to it

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Love him or hate him...believe or disbelieve...
this will be a great interview.
Geez, imagine if we could publicize it...how many folks would flock to read it

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Love him or hate him...believe or disbelieve...
this will be a great interview.
Geez, imagine if we could publicize it...how many folks would flock to read it

I'm sure it is going to publicized, and isn't it convenient that the "New and Improved" David Icke website is being touted in his current media release, just in time for his ATS interview, or vice versa? David Icke wouldn�t miss a chance to promote his "wisdom and insight" (or his world tour support fund).

The "Messiah" (God's Son, just ask him) has just found a better curb to hold out his tin cup on, nothing more...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No, all members had the opportunity to submit questions to me.Those questions were then passed on to David Icke.

Were the questions in the RATS thread also emailed to him, or did we need to send our questions to you directly via u2u?

Thanks,
MK

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
The "Messiah" (God's Son, just ask him) has just found a better curb to hold out his tin cup on, nothing more...

I'll admit that he is a little bit out there, but that statement just isn't fair. If you knew what was actually said when he said he was the son of God, you'd realize that you are taking that statement way out of context.

But I guess ad hominems and half-truths are the codes of the day when it comes to attacking a guy who writes extensively about the dark side of Masonry. But hey, fight fire with fire right. Just like dirty politics.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
I'll admit that he is a little bit out there, but that statement just isn't fair. If you knew what was actually said when he said he was the son of God, you'd realize that you are taking that statement way out of context.

But I guess ad hominems and half-truths are the codes of the day when it comes to attacking a guy who writes extensively about the dark side of Masonry. But hey, fight fire with fire right. Just like dirty politics.

Speaking of context, an ad hominem attack is one where the person is attacked, not the issue or idea being discussed. Since I attacked David Icke for being David Icke (which is his principal failing) this label is incorrect.

I'll see your ad �hominems� and half truths and raise you some links and credible support.

Ad Hominem.

The Princess Bride
VIZZINI,
stunned, turning to the others, looking down.

VIZZINI
He didn't fall? Inconceivable!!
INIGO
(whirling on Vizzini)
You keep using that word -- I do not think it means what you think it means.
(looks down again)

The Princess Bride script.

David Icke did proclaim himself the "Son of God", it cost him his job with the BBC.

A nice "middle of the road" look at David.

My favorite Bio of David, courtesy of -------------------------.

A Masonic perspective of David Icke.

Just David Icke.

Messiah Monkeys, not just for wearing turquoise anymore�

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yea, and you will notice in one of your links:

In a more general sense, his supporters note that he described all humans as 'children of God' or of some sort of god, and that the confusion resulted from his scrambling to explain his spiritual 'apotheosis'.

Half-truth.

Ad Hominem

Basic Form:
1. A makes claim B;
2. there is something objectionable about A,
3. therefore claim B is false.

That is my point, 1. David Icke makes these claims about Masonry and other stuff.
2. David Icke said he was the son of god (not noted was that he applied this to others as well) and you think he's in it all for the money.
3. Therefore all his claims are false.

Fallacious argument you have there...

Glad you provided more links this time.

Silly monkeys throwing opinions out there ass, that's why I have a bat!

[edit on 16-10-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Silly monkeys throwing opinions out there ass, that's why I have a bat!

Swing away man..... swing away.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i say we should see how the interview goes and that ATS throws the questions that challenge his theories - then see how much of a kook he is or isnt ...should be rather interesting

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

i say we should see how the interview goes and that ATS throws the questions that challenge his theories - then see how much of a kook he is or isnt ...should be rather interesting

So now ATS is an anti-conspiracy website? When did that happen?

MK

new topics

top topics

join