It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of American Democracy and Freedom by ........(fill in the blank)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Very interesting that The Bilderbergs co founder Prince Bernard was a former member of the SS and Nazi party. Also the Bilderbergs decided to create the Euro back in 1955
reply to post by burntheships

My friend, there is no question that the Bilderbergers are involved; The evidence is overwhelming. What bothers me is that fact that many of us know about the Bilderbergers, and that makes me wonder if they are truly the top "dog", or is there some unknown group much higher than them actually pulling the strings. The top group, in my humble opinion, is so powerful, that they remain completely hidden, and their control, if they exist, is so powerful, that those inside the group either keep secret or are "disposed of". Sounds like conspiracy, but just because we're paranoid, it doesn't mean we're not right. lol!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

My friend, there is no question that the Bilderbergers are involved; The evidence is overwhelming. What bothers me is that fact that many of us know about the Bilderbergers, and that makes me wonder if they are truly the top "dog", or is there some unknown group much higher than them actually pulling the strings.

Yes, I am right there with you wondering. Headlines such as this very recent one
dont pop up everyday, and with the recent Euro Crisis , really makes one wonder.
Rothchilds and Rockefellers

The Rothschild and Rockefeller families have teamed up to buy assets from banks and other distressed sellers in a union between two of the best-known names in financial history

Telegraph UK

Transatlantic alliance between Rothschilds and
Rockefellers for wealth management

It has been said that All Roads lead to Rome.

It think it is fairly safe to say that all Roads lead to Rome,
or The Rothshcilds, Rockefellers, CFR, Builderbergs etc.

Professer, thanks for the great thread and I am really looking forward
to all of the opinions of others here on ATS. Its been a while since we had one
of these great threads, thanks!
edit on 5-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Is it possible that worldly philosophies have become so polarized, that the driving force behind these conspiracies is a collision of more contemperaneous viewpoints held by the masses? I am of the belief that our struggle is one of good and evil, but it could just as easily be the struggle between democracy and communism, or globalization versus sepratism or conservatism versus progressivism. If these groups exist, the powers to be are of the mindset that they are doing what is right, and the political polarization of our values is pitting us against eachother. We have become so materially driven, that we are willing to cut off the nose to spite the face.There is no common ground, just right and wrong. We need to find a common ground or there will be a dustup of titanic proportions, and only those with power will come out on top. Being a US citizen, reflecting back on the birth of this great country, can anyone invision people in our own time coming together to create a more perfect union? I can't, because we are unwilling to compromise or sacrifice- we have become a bunch of self-entitled fools, and our values have become to segregated. The conspiracies mentioned are just exagerations of our own self-entitlement, and eventually, they will come to fruition.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Professer, thanks for the great thread and I am really looking forward to all of the opinions of others here on ATS. Its been a while since we had one of these great threads, thanks!
reply to post by burntheships

Thank YOU. I'm glad that we're getting so many great responses, with thoughtful members participating. I was off ATS for the summer, waiting for the trolls to go away. Hopefully, most of them are now otherwise occupied. There is no question that the Rothschild, Rockefeller and other bank families are a big part of this, Certainly, the Fed, which they were behind is a huge problem. They definitely are pulling strings or are having their strings pulled by someone above them. Bernanke, Greenspan and the like are the henchmen of this hidden higher power.
Thanks again for your thoughtful input. It is good to be back with people that know how to have a respectful dialogue.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The conspiracies mentioned are just exagerations of our own self-entitlement, and eventually, they will come to fruition.
reply to post by onthedo. wnlow

I understand what you are saying, and of course, your view may be the correct one. However, the reason I believe that there IS a group responsible for most of the problems we have is that groups that would seem to be natural enemies cooperate when all logic indicates that they shouldn't. In addition, just basing results on probabilities, it seems almost impossible that different, supposedly diametrically opposed groups, end up pushing the same causes. A minor example is the current POTUS, who wanted to end the wars of adventure while he was running, but once in power, he was just as engaged in foreign adventures as the previous president. I don;t want to start a political debate, because I don't mean this as a knock on either president or party, but bring it up as an example of what I believe is a higher power "setting the presidents straight", once they are in office.
I respect your views though, and appreciate your input. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is no doubt that we are all being shafted by big money.

But I don't believe there is an end game plan by the ones involved. They will all happily shaft each other as they do us. The Bilderburg Group, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission etc are just 'old boy' networks. Just like your local Rotary Club, Chamber of Commerce or even the Masonic lodge, the members get together and try to grease the wheels of their particular brand of trade. They will however fall on each other like a pack of wild dogs given the chance.

It's said they are all working towards a One World Government, a New World Order. But where does that leave The Military Industrial Complex. With a Worldwide Government there would be no more wars. Selling arms to keep the populace in their place is not going to keep their gravy train chugging along. They need wars where both sides are pretty much equally armed, so they can sell to both sides and keep the conflicts going as long as possible.

The only way we can stop them is to get the money out of Politics. The vast majority of elections are won by those with the most money. While a member of Congress has to raise funds for their next election as soon as they take their seat they are going to do what money says, not what votes say.

What 'They' are scared of most is that the whole population finally realizes what is going on, switches off the TV, remembers we all live on this planet togeather and says "ENOUGH".

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

It's said they are all working towards a One World Government, a New World Order. But where does that leave The Military Industrial Complex. With a Worldwide Government there would be no more wars. Selling arms to keep the populace in their place is not going to keep their gravy train chugging along. They need wars where both sides are pretty much equally armed, so they can sell to both sides and keep the conflicts going as long as possible.

Your assement may be far closer than you had thought.

By keeping "just enough" fear and strife going on , they can make it appear as though there is no one in charge. All the while they are buying and selling death and distruction on a global scale.

This will keep the populations of each and every country "held in place" as they fear and fight one another.

Those who are really pulling the strings are the ones who are never suspected of any involvement and are never in harms way of any of these conflicts.

If you want to know who they are; put together a list of where the fighting does not go and who is always isolated from the conflicts.

I would interject that it is likely these poeple move around a lot, and have always had the means to do so. You might say these positions are heritary. I don't think just anyone could 'buy' their way in.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

In theory, what you say would be true. However, there will always be countries that refuse to go along with it. have managed to keep our troops, and many other nations' troops busy, by being tied up in a couple of insignificant powers, such as Iraq and Afghanistan. Furthermore, do you really think that the old and new Islamic Republics will go along with a "one world government". That is a certainty, in my opinion. I do agree that they wish to keep both sides of an issue "engaged" so to speak, but if it isn't politics, or jobs, or religion, it will be something else. I remember the old Star Trek episode "Let this be the Last Battlefield:, in which two races, both with each half of their body white and the other half black. If you are not familiar with it, you can go here to read about it:
en.wikipedia.org...

The point is, that races, humans will ALWAYS find a reason to fight, regarding of how trivial the differences are. I am sure that the power(s) above know that, and would use it to control the populace. War, unfortunately seems to be inherent in the human race, as sad as that sounds. I despise it, but until the real cause of the problems in the world are identified, uncovered, exposed and dealt with, I am afraid with are stuck with it. I wish it weren't true, but until you can identify the REAL entity, you cannot fight it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Your assement may be far closer than you had thought. By keeping "just enough" fear and strife going on , they can make it appear as though there is no one in charge. All the while they are buying and selling death and distruction on a global scale. This will keep the populations of each and every country "held in place" as they fear and fight one another.
reply to post by hdutton

I responded to BritofTexas before I saw your post above. I think that we're saying pretty much the same thing. Good post! starred.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I noticed in your posting, something about being around for about 70 years.

Well, your up on me a little, but not by much, so I guess we have had time to develope similar lines of thought.

The politics which I have seen of late makes me yearn to return to my old political stance as, what I term, a "utopean anarchist".

That is " the longer they leave me alone - the longer I will let them live!"

What would happen if everyone in the world suddenly decided to stop doing the political bidding of all these guys and just went about making a living?

I know it would not be easy and will never happen, but I do like the dream.
edit on 5-9-2012 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

My friend, you speak truth. I have a hard time accepting the pace at which it seems we are headed towards destruction. The more control they, whoever they are, tighten their control over virtually every aspect of our lives, the more I wish for what you have expressed. I truly worry for my children and my grandchildren. The world they are living in is much more dangerous, and controlling than what you and I grew up in. I found it very interesting that one of the Democrats, I don't remember which, condemned the Republicans for living or acting as if this were the 1950's. It is obvious that their implication dealt with racial bigotry and perhaps gender bias, but when I think of the 1950's. I think of the simpler times, when families could live on one salary, where most people could walk the streets and not fear for their lives, when children still learned to spell without relying on spell check and where they could still perform basic math functions without a computer. It was a time where if a child got one toy for Christmas, they were happy, a time when children would not treat their parents as if they were the enemy,. It was a time when companies actually cared for their workers, and those workers were Americans, performing jobs in America.......I could go on, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Peace my friend.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

OH, yes! for the good old days.

I lived in Birmingham, Alabama as a small child and we not only slept with the doors unlocked, it was often left standing open all night, we didn't even have screens on the windows.

We would go to the country each summer and bring back enough "stuff" to eat on all winter. We didn't have enough money to know we were poor cause everyone else was too.

I surely do miss so many things I wish I could give my grandchildern, but I guess we all have too much stuff and not enough time now to enjoy those things which are important.

Like showing them "politicos" the door.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Like showing them "politicos" the door.
reply to post by hdutton

Amen, my friend. Sometimes I fantasize that we CAN go back to those days. The direction this country and world have been going sure is the wrong way. but then again, that is at the heart of this thread. I wonder if these people, whoever they are, that control things, ever experienced the things that you and I did, and if they did, where did their hearts go wrong?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
well many of you will already know about this.. but maybe at the top is the so called

"octopus"

constitution.org...

this .. above all other conspiracy stories catches my eye, because it just disappeared.
and talk as we might about it, unlike bilderberg or other groups...

talk of this almost died completely with danny

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

PROMIS not only was "appropriated" (the term the military and our government uses when they STEAL something", but not many people know that GE was one of the front organizations for the government. It is interesting that GE under Obama paid $0 in federal income taxes. It is my guess that they are blackmailing the government, and the government has a quid pro quo agreement with GE. GE keeps quiet and the government through the IRS makes sure that they pay no taxes. The circle closes........

edit on 6-9-2012 by ProfEmeritus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join