It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of American Democracy and Freedom by ........(fill in the blank)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
After nearly 70 years of an American citizen, I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that the conspiracies concerning the current state of affairs of our government, and the larger arena of the entire world have some truth to it. I came to this website almost 5 years ago, hoping to convince people that there is no general conspiracy regarding what has been happening. I have listened, and sometimes responded to theories concerning the Illuminati, the NWO, the Bilderbergers, and other such groups. I was very skeptical that such groups, if they existed, had much influence. However, I now believe that there ARE at least a group of persons that do have a hidden, or perhaps not so hidden, agenda. What they are called is not a concern, but the fact that they probably do exist, concerns me greatly. One can deny that there is an agenda being carried out, but the evidence seems to contradict that. Notice that I "couch: my statements, not because I don't believe it, but because all of my proof would not stand up in court. Of course, I also believe that the court system is part of the conspiracy, so that in itself, means very little.
I will put this post up, and then a second one to clarify my experiential evidence.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
First, as to "democracy" in America, I submit the following "evidence":
1.) Americans don't really have a choice as to whom they pick for President, since the entire primary system is complete joke. Each state decides what its nominating process will be. Some states have open primaries, and others only allow registered voters of a specific party to vote for their choice of that party. The implications of that are obvious. Second, many states don't even have a real primary election, but instead hold "caucuses", where very few people elect the "delegates". Third, someone like Abraham Lincoln would never be able to run if he were alive today, because the financial burden would be tremendous. Fourth, the contributions by corporations, to candidates and "PAC" groups basically allow those entities to BUY an election. Fifth, the voting system employs machines that have been proven to be easily hack-able. Sixth, as Stalin once said "It isn't the number of votes that count, but who counts the votes".

2.) The MSM has an undue influence on the American process. Not only do they choose what news they report on, but they control that now mandatory absurdity called the Presidential Debates. They decide what questions to ask, and they decide virtually every aspect of the debates, and what gets reported.

3.) The Congress of the US has become nothing more than a den of thieves. 535 people get together, and decide what bills get considered, not based upon voter choice, but upon the influence of lobbyists. Congress is so corrupt that even when one of their members is caught doing something highly treasonous, they merely slap that person on the wrist, and perhaps give them a virtual, albeit hypocritical, tongue lashing. The offender then is allowed in most cases, to go right back to doing what got them in trouble.

4.)Corporations are so powerful, that the workers have virtually no rights. Even unions have very little power now, since a corporation can merely threaten them with shutting down plants and moving overseas.

5.) Both parties have caused the problem in number 4 above by supporting and passing NAFTA and other free trade agreements, that unlike the promises made by both sides, did not raise the world's standards to our level, but merely LOWERED our standard to the third world. High paying jobs are eliminated and are replaced by lower paying jobs in America, and even there, those jobs are more and more being taken by "undocumented" aliens. I put the word "undocumented" in quotes because political correctness doesn't seem to allow us to tell the truth anymore. Illegal has become a curse word. Virtually nothing is illegal anymore when it comes to the Constitution. See #6 below.

6.)The Bill of Rights has been diminished over the years, through Congressional, and may I say, unconstitutional
bills such as the Patriot Act. Both parties are guilty. Thousands of drones now fly over our land, spying on American citizens. Habeas Corpus is now meaningless, and ignored because of such bills. The Supreme Court has given corporations the power to take your land away to build shopping malls, through the use of Imminent Domain. Presidents of both parties now frequently skirt the Constitution by proclaiming "executive privilege" and the issuance of executive orders.

7)The future holds censoring of the internet, something that surely will happen, perhaps when a false flag operation is executed, blaming the internet for it. We know "they" want this.

I could go on, but I'm sure most people on ATS already know this.

What I would like are thoughtful responses as to who or what you believe is responsible. I ask people not to get into political party blames, because, first of all, this forum is not for political debate, and second, I hope I have convinced you that both parties are complicit in what is going I. I hope this thread avoids divisive political discourse. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
First, as to "democracy" in America, I submit the following "evidence":

S & F

Very well written and thought out. I only have one point of contention. The US was never a 'Democracy' in the true sense of the word. It's a representative Federal Republic.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Very well written and thought out. I only have one point of contention. The US was never a 'Democracy' in the true sense of the word. It's a representative Federal Republic.
reply to post by SLAYER69

True. I stand corrected. Of course, as I know you understand, WHO they REALLY represent, is the real issue. We both know it is not you nor I that they represent. The question is "Who DO they represent, and is it one group, many groups or BOTH? In other words, is there ONE "super group" that basically controls all of the other interests. I think there is, but I don't know who that group is. Thus, this thread. Thanks for responding.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The only truthful answer will come from the God of Heaven and Earth - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Jesus stays away 2 days....2,000 years. Our 6 days of human history are almost done, and as birth pangs are painful, so will be the time running up to His return. Seek your answers from HIM.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I hope this helps. I wrote this one a few years back for fact finding and reference.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

The Council on Foreign Relations
The Bilderberg Group
Trilateral Commission
New World Order
World Government
North American Union
Military Industrial Complex
Federal Reserve fraud
Security and Prosperity Partnership
Martial Law
Freedom to Fascism
Big Brother Society
Police State
Cashless Society
Scientific Dictatorships

edit on 5-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Fourth, the contributions by corporations, to candidates and "PAC" groups basically allow those entities to BUY an election.

Contributions by bankers also, and the powerful bank execs are very effective when it comes to
bundling money contributions. Its pretty obvious when the sitting president has his own
personal Swiss Banker golf buddy.

As it stands at the moment, I think the campaign numbers are
Dems 587 million and Rebubs 524 million.

What a racket.

Professer, you bring up a lot of good points. S&F

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Starred and Flagged.

Well thought out post. For me the most easily recognized group would be the Bilderbergers. The fact that a group of the most influential people on the planet can meet annually with a secret agenda, surounded by a level of security on par with the Secret Service, and literally no one in the Main Stream Media has the intellectual curiosity to ask what the agenda is, blows my mind.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The only truthful answer will come from the God of Heaven and Earth - the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Jesus stays away 2 days....2,000 years. Our 6 days of human history are almost done, and as birth pangs are painful, so will be the time running up to His return. Seek your answers from HIM.

Actually, I got your answer from this post you created, unless of course, you don't believe this anymore:
Has your view changed?

If this describes you, I urge you to take some time and look into the Bilderberg Group;;The Invisible Power House - With its membership selected from the power elite of Europe and North America, they set world and national foreign policies. Many wonder if the Bilderbergers are conspiring to establish a New World Order, There are many threads here on ATS as well as the internet. Please do not automatically dismiss it as a conspiracy theory.if you haven't even looked into it..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

That is also the way I am leaning. Thank you for your kind words.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Thanks Slayer. I that reading it won't make me an idiot. lol!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Contributions by bankers also, and the powerful bank execs are very effective when it comes to bundling money contributions. Its pretty obvious when the sitting president has his own personal Swiss Banker golf buddy.
reply to post by burntheships

Very true. It seems that the banks are intent on destroying or controlling not only the US, but Europe also. It is interesting that those countries, albeit few, that don;t participate in the "world bank" system, are vilified. Maybe that aren't so ignorant after all.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thanks Slayer. I hope that reading it won't make me an idiot. lol!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
the title should read...
the destruction of...... ****fill blank**** by the BANKs!

i was astounded to learn how our political policy is dominated by our economy and how well it does or not
and how our economy can grow or shrink at the touch of a button or a simple phone call

but they wont help your economy...
they prefer you to do badly so you lend more money and drift further into their pockets

only we cant point the finger at anyone because the owners of the privatized central banks have had their identity's protected by our laws

think of this...
central banks "loan" trillions to goverments with a capital T!
even at 1% that is 10 billion in interest on a 1 trillion loan (USA is like times 6 or 7 they crazy) O.O
but they offer rates of like 8-10% (80-100billion per year per trillion)

and they do this to every nation on earth
(except uhm iran n north korea n couple others...no wonder they making western nations do proxy wars for them)

now as a rough estimate lets say they "loan out" say 40 trillion globally...
at a rate of 8-10% that amounts to 3.2 trillion to 4 trillion per year in interest
every year...
getting bigger and more interest every year on "unpayable loans"

and all these banks are owned by a small group of people who outright own them and rake in the interest
since the owners are protected by law to anonymity they will not feature on forbes rich list

and they probably inherited their shares in the central banks from their fathers fathers.
and their fathers fathers...

so basically there is some super wealthy people with like 200 trillion fortunes who cannot be named
playing chance with your country's future

but not just yours.. everyone's country's future (except iran n a few other western "enemys)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Thanks Slayer. I that reading it won't make me an idiot. lol!

You know it wasn't meant that way

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well professer, A well thought out thread. In answer to your question about who is behind this, I would suggest you do what I do when confronted with such a puzzle. Follow the money. This will lead to the answer. I see that slayer posted some good links to get you started.

You may find that the groups outlined in those links have many people who are members of more than one of said "groups". There are certian sites on the web which show the links to these people, one to another.Surely this can not be a coincidence.

I don't know what to tell you about an overall conspiracy here, but there surely is one. What this overall group would be called is anybodies guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Very true. It seems that the banks are intent on destroying or controlling not only the US, but Europe also.

Very interesting that The Bilderbergs co founder Prince Bernard was a former member of the SS
and Nazi party. Also the Bilderbergs decided to create the Euro back in 1955.

en.wikipedia.org...

This Chart Shows The Bilderberg Group's Connection To Everything In The World

Another interesting read,
Swiss banker turned whistleblower ended up with a prison sentence

The clues are there in plain sight, though they do work hard at keeping
a lot of the hard evidence connecting all of it a secret. They dont like
it when people talk

articles.businessinsider.com...

www.activistpost.com...

Also confessions of an Economic Hitman -

www.amazon.com...

The really scary part is they are still busy at work, which means they continue on
with thier diabolical plans.

edit on 5-9-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You know it wasn't meant that way

Absolutely!. It was just a brief moment of levity.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

the title should read... the destruction of...... ****fill blank**** by the BANKs! i was astounded to learn how our political policy is dominated by our economy and how well it does or not and how our economy can grow or shrink at the touch of a button or a simple phone call
reply to post by Insearchofthetruth1987

True, but who REALLY controls the banks. In addition, what part do you think the private Federal Reserve plays in this?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You may find that the groups outlined in those links have many people who are members of more than one of said "groups". There are certian sites on the web which show the links to these people, one to another.Surely this can not be a coincidence. I don't know what to tell you about an overall conspiracy here, but there surely is one. What this overall group would be called is anybodies guess.
reply to post by lonegurkha

True, thank you for responding.
I think that the fact that these competing groups all seem to have the same agenda lends credence to the belief, which I hold, and obviously you and others also, that there is ONE "super" group that controls them all. Otherwise we would not see the same agenda by all of those individual criminal groups. Thanks again,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join