It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets anger Ron Paul off by voting for him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So Ron Paul isnt running as a third party? Why the hell not? Why would he ever think hed get the republican nomination? Doesnt he know about the conspiracy to not have guys like him as president? Was he only running to test the conspiracy for himself? Doesnt he remember JFK's last speech? I never understood why he was even in the republican party at all, they dont support the constitution.

Why would he not run as third party? Does he buy into the two party bs? Infact, why would he want to run at all at his age?

I was on the fence about voting for him. Ive seen how he has lied before. And whats the point of even voting anyway? like they wont just rig the election and make tptbs choice win anyway? Whyd they make sure theres no voting paper trail? but now i want to write him in just to piss him off. imagine the look on his face if he wins when he wasnt even running. And what would happen anyway? Would someone really decline the position of freakin president?

And what kind of ron paul supporter would vote for mitt anyway?

I wanna see this happen. So if you supported ron paul, why not write him in? No true ron paul supporter would ever really want mitt or obama......

And whats everyone else think?
edit on 9/5/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Title

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i just seen this two treads same title same OP ???
check it out on recent posts page
weird

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The problem with that is the votes are already gonna be split because of Gary Johnson. People writing in Ron Paul split the vote even further and not every state excepts write-ins. This would overall hurt the movement and I think Ron Paul is trying to pass the torch. We can't rally around Dr. Paul anymore and must learn to rally around each other.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm in but my write-in vote already had some serious candidates...Homer Simpson or Peter Griffith.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yeah there were two identical threads, my fault, im sorry. i hit the button twice.
im glad to see im not the only one that thinks this way.

How can a state not allow writeins wtf? Isnt that unconstitutional?

new topics

top topics

join