It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMR Vaccine 'Caused Deafness' In Children proven.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

MMR Vaccine 'Caused Deafness' In Children proven.

www.huf fingtonpost.co.uk

MMR vaccine has made hundreds of Children deaf, it has been proven and the authorities accept it, but they cannot claim compensation because the rules are you must be left 60% disabled from a vaccine in order to get compensation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I think this is rather disgusting, these people put their trust in the authorities to which they pay a lot of taxes for, then they make their children deaf, and say oh well live with it.

The families have tried to seek compensation for this but have been told that because the vaccine has not left them with more than 60% disabled they cannot even claim compensation.

People including health professionals have been saying the MMR was dangerous for years I guess people should have listened.

www.huf fingtonpost.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ototoxicity is a very serious thing. Happened to me. I did a lot of research on it myself. The relationships between medicines and hearing loss isn't as widespread as it should be. There are a lot of ototoxic drugs that not only cause permanent hearing loss (nearly instantly!), but many that damage hearing slowly over prolonged use.

Star and flag just because I want more people to be aware of ototoxic drugs and how it's often the last thing on any medical doctor's mind when writing on that prescription pad.

Edit: and that's ridiculous that no compensation was awarded.

edit on 5-9-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Not only deafness but MMR has caused Autism also
A recent ruling on a case in Italy proved that to be so.

After MMR jab my youngest brother went deaf as well as throwing convulsions.
He regressed from a normal developing baby to then be diagnosed as Severely Autistic.
This scenario has been played over and over.

Think not twice but again again before you subject your child to any vaccine
Research - there are so many reports out there from both sides of the debate.

If you put your faith blindly in the hands of others without finding out for your self - Then you do yourself and others a disservice - Do not end up with a broken heart - Your child is worth far more than that

edit on 5-9-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Is this specific to UK only or other countries outside of UK? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

www.naturalnews.com...
Yes I have read about the autism- haven't heard about deafness. It makes me angry that anyone would give a vaccine that causes problems later on,I thought vaccines were supposed to help.
And kids have to have all their shots up to date to enter school!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
so this mmr vaccine what is mmr ?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

I think the real reason for the court not granting compensation is that it would open the flood gates to tens of thousands of Vaccine related claims.

It is not money that is the real issue - It is that The British Government would be found to bear the responsibility for damaging so many children - And they know it.

Perhaps then further investigation would open the can of worms regarding who runs Big Pharma and what their hidden agenda is.

Cases such as The British Government giving the go ahead to buy up vaccines and re-vaccinate children with said vaccines that were banned from other country's such as Canada - who declared them an health risk

Hence the ongoing campaign to silence all critics who dare expose the truth

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
60% (snip) percent??!!

I bet David Cameron got checks for his boy..

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors. Please Review This Link.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by eye0see0with0my0third0eye

MMR stands for

Measles Mumps and Rubella

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Its Mumps, Measles, Rubella.
LINK

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
its just unreal that our so called dr's who know that this will happen dont say or do anything about it

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
I think this is rather disgusting, these people put their trust in the authorities to which they pay a lot of taxes for, then they make their children deaf, and say oh well live with it.
It doesn't make everyone deaf.

The article says out of 5.4 million vaccine doses, there might be as many as 6 cases of some deafness caused by the MMR vaccine but they only say it's a possibility for those 6 cases, and they aren't sure of the cause. Even if the cause for those 6 cases was the MMR vaccine, 6 cases out of 5.4 million isn't a huge percentage and 4 of those 6 cases had only single-sided deafness.

The article doesn't say but implies if the deafness appears in both ears and is proven to be related to the MMR vaccine that they might receive compensation, because it does state explicitly that it's the single-sided deafness cases which aren't eligible. It does seem like maybe they should be able to recover something for single-sided deafness, if they can prove the cause. But that should be less than the compensation for deafness in both ears.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's a scary thought because my daughter who recently turned 1 only had those injections towards the back-end of 2011! Luckily she's absolutely fine but I really do feel for the parent's who have been caught up in all this!

As others have said, citizens put all their trust into high authorities and for what....for their children to be left deaf!

We need to start making a stand against vaccinations and other crap they give our Children without first getting the full facts. At the minute our attitude towards health is: "Well if the doctor say's it's okay....it MUST be okay!"

Well it isn't!

edit on 5-9-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

its just unreal that our so called dr's who know that this will happen dont say or do anything about it

Some doctors do speak out - Others unfortunately tow the line believing they are doing good.
Doctors fresh out of Medical School lack life experience and their diagnosis is drawn from referring to a book in some cases..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I am pleased to hear your daughter suffered no ill effects from vaccination and this is the general case.

However there are other things that can be effected which are not as severe as in my brothers case.

Vaccines can effect a child's yet developing immune system.
This can cause allergies in the future
The rise of allergies is very apparent in recent years
Some put this down to environmental pollutants also

edit on 5-9-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

No point talking of a mere 6 cases
So many never make the connection between deafness Autism and vaccinations
There are hundreds of thousand of heartbroken family's who do not take the court path.
Because they are too busy dealing with this personal tragedy.

Also the Medical Establishment has contrived to silence any who speak out

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is crazy...and yet if you have questions about vaccine efficacy or safety you are labeled a crack pot.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Having a wife who works in the medicsl field it is like pulling teeth to get her to listen to me about vaccines. Her and all of her coworkers including doctors are so hell bent on giving vaccines they see it as child abuse if you don't. And that will be just how they implement them in the future. Soon it will be child abuse not to vaccinate your children. Just about everyone we know that works for the University of Michigan health system thinks this way and it is sickening. And god forbid you ask questions or raise concerns at the doctors office about the safety of vaccines.

Every time I have had to watch a needle pierce my daughters skin I am terrified of what may happen because of it. My wife almost left me last year when I refused to allow them to give her a flu vaccine. Guess how many times she got sick last year. Big fat 0. Neither did I. My wife on the other hand who was forcd to get one got sick at least 4-5 times last winter. That is proof enough for me right there. When you here stories of doctors who make the vaccines that won;t give them to their children it is worth dfinding out the truth.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Exactly, but it's fashionable to make out like it's a huge problem being swept under the rug. It isn't.

I am willing to bet that there are far more cases of an adverse reaction to paracetamol or anti-biotics, but it isn't cool to spread panic about them.

What these anti-vaccine people fail to realise (or simply ignore) is that without vaccines, most of the world's poputlaion wouldn't even be here, we'd all be dying of smallpox, polio or a myriad of other diseases.

All 3 of my kids have had their full quota of vaccines are are not deaf, not autistic and actually excelling in their development. Without the vaccines, chances are at least two of them wouldn't even make it to adolescence, let alone adulthood.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join