It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush didn't do 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thats not really what this thread is about, but I got your attention now so I am going to run with it. Nor is this thread about the day 9/11 itself, it is more less about the aftermath.

Ok so, disclaimer first. I am no fan of George Bush any more than I am Barack Obama. Though George did have that dry since of humor that from time to time cracked me up and made me laugh out loud. Obama doesn't have that. Anyways....

I will try to keep this as simple as possible, because if one wants to know the truth about 9/11 they should pay close attention to the things that happened afterwards as a result and though the crime scene itself is very important to any investigation, you must first determine a motive if you are going to get any traction on any type of investigation.

So about the crime scene, it would have been simple enough for any private contractor to have been working prior to 9/11 in any parts of the building, unaware that they were actually taking part in one of the biggest coverups and murders in history. It would be simple enough if someone wanted to destroy the towers to open a business and have it leased out to part of the WTC. From there you could also hire workers to go in and do small jobs one at a time, lets say for instance, we are going to try to reinforce the infrastructure by making small cuts in the metal frame or core so that later we can go and reinforce it with our extra special reinforcements.

Instead of the whole government or a big part of it working together on an inside job, a person with money and a bit of power could have easily infiltrated the complex, by say starting a business there and by hiring small contractors to do small jobs completely unaware that they were taking part in a much bigger operation.

After all it was not the first time the WTC was attacked.

Ok so moving on, thats the basis of my thinking about this operation, however this is not really what this is about. People could go on and on with that theory for months or even years as they have with many others.

What we have to establish here is a motive. Obviously it was a psychological wound and a lot of gold went missing. But lets take a look at what happened afterwards.

The following link is a pdf from earlier in 2001 called phase III. Its a lengthy read but highlighted in boxes are certain actions by the president or congress or whoever that requires a specific action. By the end of the document you will find them put side by side giving you the meat of the subject that requires specific actions.

Link

So yeah, there you have it, there were most likely people on the inside that knew exactly what was going on and the specific actions to take.

Now what I want to highlight in all of this is the creation of DHS and then the soon to be President of the United States and his marxist friends Barack Obama. Immediately after the attack George Bush announced the creation of the Department of Homeland Security but as you can plainly tell the creation of DHS was already in the works prior to 9/11 and if you asked me the entire department is unconstitutional in its creation, so the constitution in that respect took a major blow.

Now I am not saying that George Bush had anything to do with it or not. To try to pin that upon him as an individual is a means of distraction to blind us all from the truth. I will say though that Silverstein, owner of the buildings at the time was only there for a very short time before 9/11 and though that does not imply that he did or did not have any knowledge prior to the event. He may have been completely in the dark, maybe the owner before him had the knowledge and sold or perhaps the insurance company itself.

Anyways, its all the stuff that happened afterwards that helps us find a motive. So while the left was screaming that George Bush did 9/11 it may very well be that Aaron Russo was telling the truth and the motive was to turn the US into a communist style government and chip everybody.

What say you ATS?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Ok so, disclaimer first. I am no fan of George Bush any more than I am Barack Obama. Though George did have that dry since of humor that from time to time cracked me up and made me laugh out loud. Obama doesn't have that. Anyways..

The presidential race is a popularity contest. If you think the American public looks at policy instead of promises you are clearly clueless.

I will try to keep this as simple as possible, because if one wants to know the truth about 9/11 they should pay close attention to the things that happened afterwards as a result and though the crime scene itself is very important to any investigation, you must first determine a motive if you are going to get any traction on any type of investigation.

Anyone that clicks on this thread wants to know the truth about 9/11 no matter what it is.

So about the crime scene, it would have been simple enough for any private contractor to have been working prior to 9/11 in any parts of the building, unaware that they were actually taking part in one of the biggest coverups and murders in history. It would be simple enough if someone wanted to destroy the towers to open a business and have it leased out to part of the WTC. From there you could also hire workers to go in and do small jobs one at a time, lets say for instance, we are going to try to reinforce the infrastructure by making small cuts in the metal frame or core so that later we can go and reinforce it with our extra special reinforcements.

That example is very unlikely. Even a simpleton like me would question cutting into the beams.

Instead of the whole government or a big part of it working together on an inside job, a person with money and a bit of power could have easily infiltrated the complex, by say starting a business there and by hiring small contractors to do small jobs completely unaware that they were taking part in a much bigger operation.

After all it was not the first time the WTC was attacked.

Who has enough power, money and access to the WTC to set up this detailed operation you speak of?

Ok so moving on, thats the basis of my thinking about this operation, however this is not really what this is about. People could go on and on with that theory for months or even years as they have with many others.

What we have to establish here is a motive. Obviously it was a psychological wound and a lot of gold went missing. But lets take a look at what happened afterwards.

What wounds do you speak of? These?

Missing gold

Now what I want to highlight in all of this is the creation of DHS and then the soon to be President of the United States and his marxist friends Barack Obama. Immediately after the attack George Bush announced the creation of the Department of Homeland Security but as you can plainly tell the creation of DHS was already in the works prior to 9/11 and if you asked me the entire department is unconstitutional in its creation, so the constitution in that respect took a major blow.

I would have to do more research in the fact DHS was previously in the works as you say. Other than that, it was the sole reason for the creation of the DHS.

Now I am not saying that George Bush had anything to do with it or not. To try to pin that upon him as an individual is a means of distraction to blind us all from the truth. I will say though that Silverstein, owner of the buildings at the time was only there for a very short time before 9/11 and though that does not imply that he did or did not have any knowledge prior to the event. He may have been completely in the dark, maybe the owner before him had the knowledge and sold or perhaps the insurance company itself.

George Bush didn't have anything to do with it, its like the CEO of a company apologizing to the public about a salmanella outbreak. It's part of the job, you are the fall guy. Follow the money. Who got rich? Who had total access to the building?

Anyways, its all the stuff that happened afterwards that helps us find a motive. So while the left was screaming that George Bush did 9/11 it may very well be that Aaron Russo was telling the truth and the motive was to turn the US into a communist style government and chip everybody.

You already know the answer to this. The official story is almost comical. Follow the money.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
George bush was complicit nd new what was going on. No one will ever convolince me otherwise. I have seen too much evidence. Just like his father before him, he is a tyrant.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I find it funny your signature is antipodal to that statement.

Come on man lol

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I agree that he was complacent. He di as he was told to do or advised to do. However the huge project that was 9/11 was never the work of one man, for it required many. George Bush simply followed the steps as he was most likely advised to do.

The motive is what I am looking for here. that would provide us outsiders better insight as to who was responsible than the crime scene itself.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

ATTENTION: 9/11 threads are not allowed at the moment. This thread will be moved to the 9/11 forum meaning you will no longer be able to reply to the thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Edit: See THIS THREAD especially the last post.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The 9/11 forum is now back. Hopefully the above post will be edited soon to reflect that.

As far as the OP, Bush, himself, didn't orchestrate and carry out 9/11. But he was an accessory. He knew about it and may have had a partial role in carrying it out.

For more information, check out my thread here:

Bush's connections and now a possible connection to controlled demo consulting and planning company

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
On November 10, 2001 George Bush had this to say in front of the United Nations

Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th - malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty.

At the time I don't recall anybody mentioning conspiracies other than Bush. Preemptively attempting to deflect, IMO.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I find it amusing, as to how anyone can still think that a bunch of guys with box cutters were able to defeat NORAD contingency plans and cause so much damage.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Motive...Bush,Cheny,Rumsfeld, Silverstein and friends made a TON of money....got rid of records in the pentagon and trade 7 that could have convicted a lot of people. These players are of the highest elit and they want and need to control the resources and the money in the middle east.

Look up the names of those that want the pipeline in the Caspian Sea.

There's just to much evidence pointing at Bush and all those he's around and involved w/ to point out here. Get the list of names at the bohemian grove...start here...

en.wikipedia.org...

All these people are connected for the same purpose..money and power and resources.
Not every single person in the white house was involved...or in government. But..through all the years researching the players..we have an idea and George bush and clan is a part of it and a big part of it.

top topics

join