It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Senate Candidate Supports Life Sentences For Rape Victims Who Obtain Abortions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Tell you what is fascist killing a child that has no chance of defending itself,but is "morally justifiable" to some people.

Justifiable homicide why shouldn't murders get life sentences?

They are normal for those who take the lives of humans some people can sit there and call Republicans "dumb" and other names all day long, but when it's all said and done:

How many of the 50 million children that have been murdered have been women?

The left's war on women justifying murder,justifying big corporations,justifying big pharma who make that "procedure" possible.

That is your fascism and that isn't a trait exclusive to the right,.
edit on 5-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by thepresident

How many times do I have to expressly say I do not condone or support what he said? You are just being bullheaded and obtuse. Furthermore, I find it insulting that the Democrat Party is reducing women's issues to this.

So you are blaming what he said on the Democrats?

That is really childish, we all can see that the Democrats did not force this man
to write this archaic bill or harbor these psychotic beliefs. You are trying really hard
to turn this mans statement into a win for the GOP, aren't you?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Tell you what is fascist killing a child that has no chance of defending itself,but is "morally justifiable" to some people.

Justifiable homicide why shouldn't murders get life sentences?

They are normal for those who take the lives of humans some people can sit there and call Republicans "dumb" and other names all day long, but when it's all said and done:

How many women of the 50 million children that have been murdered have been women?

The left's war on women justifying murder,justifying big corporations,justifying big pharma who make that "procedure" possible.

That is your fascism and that isn't a trait exclusive to the right,.

Exhibit A

Crazy beliefs, lead to crazier dialog.

We have launched into orbit in an attempt to justify imprisoning rape victims.

This is your GOP, space is not longer the final frontier

Woman are the ward of the GOP's will and the state they wield!
edit on 5-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
You are falling right into the hands of the puppet masters when you believe this has anything to do with right/left, republican or democrat...

The tiny rock this nutcase crawled out from is not red or blue, is not liberal or conservative, does not even represent the values of any normal human at all...

What this guy is proposing is literally psychopathic...

Lately, there have been people coming up with the most whacked out ideas and proposals for new laws or policies that are completely insane, and what happens? The media or whoever tells the world first, states the person's party affiliation, as if the idea they are proposing somehow represents the beliefs of the left wing or the right wing, when it is lterally insane no matter where it came from..

I know that the ATS members are smarter than this, to fall into this is not an option... This must be some new kind of desperate psyop or something.. Because it is difficult to believe it has anything to do with America.. It is hard to believe any human being from any country could come with hellish garbage like this...

This guy just needs to have his head stomped in plain and simple... It shouldn't matter if he thinks he represents the right wing or left wing belief system.. He surely doesn't represent the America I was born in.

(This doesn't mean I support abortion rights, because I don't.. But this is something else first)
edit on 5-9-2012 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Come again?

Punish?

If that is what some people really think to justify their hatred for the right carry on, but the fact remains that child did nothing wrong.

The act of abortion which is murder is an act of punishing someone who has done nothing wrong all in the name of hiding behind women and gleefully screaming "They care".

But have no problem turning around and enforcing their morality on others themselves.

Meh.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
You are falling right into the hands of the puppet masters when you believe this has anything to do with right/left, republican or democrat...

The tiny rock this nutcase crawled out from is not red or blue, is not liberal or conservative, does not even represent the values of any normal human at all...

This guy is firmly a part of the Right Wing in America.

If we do not call it for what it is, it will not be addressed by the sane people
on the right.

This is what happens when religion overtakes all bounds of logic

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Come again?

Punish?

If that is what some people really think to justify their hatred for the right carry on, but the fact remains that child did nothing wrong.

The act of abortion which is murder is an act of punishing someone who has done nothing wrong all in the name of hiding behind women and gleefully screaming "They care".

But have no problem turning around and enforcing their morality on others themselves.

Meh.

The woman did nothing wrong.

It is not your F ing business to force your moral on her, or ARREST her
when she makes her own decisions.

Big Government Neo

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

If we do not call it for what it is, it will not be addressed by the sane people
on the right.

No, this guy is just playing god by himself then.. Both parties are equally immoral and corrupt to the core from what I have seen this year.. They just happen to make up iny kind of immoral thing, and that means they represent republican or democrat? Not buying that one...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

No I am not blaming what he said on Democrats. I just said that stupidity is not limited to one party. If you would only look you will see that almost verbatim on my intial posting.

The media is just digging up this nonsense and then people are declaring it to be the GOP party platform. And yet, the DNC appears to be making wholesale on demand abortion and free contraceptives an actual major plank of the DNC convention. This is abject pandering to what they consider to be the single most important issue on women's minds, and I find that insulting and horridly degrading. It is just more of the awful Margaret Sanger brand of eugenics.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Come again?

Punish?

Meh.

The woman did nothing wrong.

It is not your F ing business to force your moral on her, or ARREST her
when she makes her own decisions.

Big Government Neo

That is rich coming from the people who ban mothers breast milk,big gulps,transfats,salt,smoking etc.

Big government leftists, and how about forcing that morality on that unborn child?

Oh thats right it can't fight back just like the ideologues love.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I think you are getting upset. Did Neo's defense of the innocent unborn rattle your cage?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I couldn't have said it better Neo.

And don't forget the raids of family farms and arrests for providing raw milk.And forcing McNuggets on children, snatching away their mom's homemade lunches.

My goodness, there will be so many rules and regulations we won't be able to go a day without breaking some stupid law that micromanages our lives in the utmost nanny statist way. How about rules on how much sugar you can buy? How about raids on preppers who stock up on food and supplies? I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

edit on 5-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

on the right.

No, this guy is just playing god by himself then.. Both parties are equally immoral and corrupt to the core from what I have seen this year.. They just happen to make up iny kind of immoral thing, and that means they represent republican or democrat? Not buying that one...

Denial is a strong force

G.O.P RAPE COMMENTS in the last month

1.Pennsylvania Senate candidate Tom Smith GOP compared a pregnancy caused by rape to "having a baby out of wedlock."

2. Todd Akin GOP Missouri senate candidate , "If it is a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to shut that whole thing down."

3. Rick Berg GOP make a woman who has an abortion in North Dakota guilty of homicide, even in cases of rape or incest, and sent to prison for life without the possibility of parole.

Denial is curable, hope you cure yourself

It is sad, you seem pretty sane dude

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I think abortion is a barbaric act according to some there are around 32,000 women who get raped another barbaric act, but there are also thousands if not millions of couples who can't have children who could and would give that "burden" a chance at life as it should.

Some people have a twisted since of morality.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So all the orphanages are empty already?
Nice!
I guess you do kind of have a point then.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I think you are getting upset. Did Neo's defense of the innocent unborn rattle your cage?

No, Neo's defense of putting rape victims in prison for life rattles my cage.

He is as Big Government as any liberal out there.

He will then moan if he has to pay to support the born child, that is also pretty sick.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I think abortion is a barbaric act according to some there are around 32,000 women who get raped another barbaric act, but there are also thousands if not millions of couples who can't have children who could and would give that "burden" a chance at life as it should.

Some people have a twisted since of morality.

Like this man who wants to put rape victims in jail for life that you have to pay for to boot.

How can you ever expect small government when you give them so much power?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

My goodness, there will be so many rules and regulations we won't be able to go a day without breaking some stupid law that micromanages our lives in the utmost nanny statist way. How about rules on how much sugar you can buy? How about raids on preppers who stock up on food and supplies? I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Golly gee, you forgot to mention putting rape victims in jail for life, those big government
statists !

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Power?

Like the fact that murder is already illegal?

So a child costs too much kill it, so putting murders in prison costs so much so let them run around free.

Like i said some twisted sense of "morality".

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
well, with commentary like this, i'm beginning to develop a whole new appreciation for the Bobbit method of birth-control

we need legislation that punishes the OTHER half of that 'creation' referred to as a child.
(until it can survive without the host, it IS an invader [also known as a parasite])
fancy words don't change the reality that it has always been.

perhaps, more appropriate legislation should read something like ... All men who create an unwanted pregnancy shall be immediately castrated.
(equal punishment / life sentence, wouldn't you agree Neo?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join