Black Hawk Helicopter Makes Surprise Landing in Woman's Backyard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Black Hawk Helicopter Makes Surprise Landing in Woman's Backyard

foxnewsinsider.com

Imagine looking out your backyard window and seeing a Black Hawk helicopter landing as people with guns climb out. It happened to one woman in Ellettsville, Indiana who at first thought the chopper had crashed. The National Guard says it was working with police on a drug operation and as it turns out, there were 60 marijuana plants in the woods behind this woman’s land.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Anybody see anything wrong with this? They send out the National Guard in a helicopter to make a drug bust? I think this was a training excercize used to test the National Guard's response time in an event of domestic terrorism or rebellion. I also predict this will become more and more common to get citizens used to the police and military working together.

foxnewsinsider.com

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I hope they plan on tackling posion ivy next, those plants are more dangerous.
Maybe even bring in the tanks for that operation.

I find it laughable.. Helicopters, national gaurd, guns??? Couldn't they of just brought a truck with a lawn mower? lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
wow.. serious overkill sending in a military heli and troops .... whatever happened to letting civilian authorities handle the situation..
oops... forgot in the Totalitarian States of America they have the military handle everything ....
maybe they'll be sending a tank next time granny has a dizzy spell...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This is how they get us used to military in our streets. Our police look more military each and every day and now they are using military equipment for simple municipal issues like local grow op busts.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
National Guard has been flying over and spotting fields for the local law enforcement in Missouri now for years. It's one of the few ongoing major cooperation efforts between national guard and state police but it's nothing new. Long before Obama came to power, anyway.

The way the news here describes it, plants give off different thermal readings and some stand out really well from others in dense clusters. I don't care for the tactics either way myself...but it's the source of the hardware and overlapping of duties that concerns me. Strictly legal doesn't make it right.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Seems like serious overkill for 60 plants...PLANTS.
Black hawk downer.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Remind me again what the national debt is and how it got there?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
today. I JUST saw a black helicopter land in a field. (illinois, farmland) and I was like. OHHHH THEY FOUND PLANTS!

I see them all the time when I drive out to school

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
A couple of years ago during an ice storm a military chopper landed in the parking lot across from where I lived. Talk about a deafening sound! My heart was poinding for a long while after.

So yeah, why not arrive in trucks or vans for a few plants?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
They arrive any way they want to.....Now they can arrive without warrants without a judges say so.....any time they please.....
They can kill you if they want.......any of you.......anywhere in the world....
And they can make you look like you deserved it too! They could frame anyone for anything they want.....and they do it all the time.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This post is very interesting and got me to wondering. I live in the NE Oklahoma area and just a week ago there were 5-6 black un-marked military choppers flying over my town. My son was having football practice. I noticed they were hovering over an open field in a neighborhood approx 1/2 mile away and ropes started coming out of them. Then Men starting coming down the ropes. They were in full Urban Camo carrying machine guns.

I've lived in this town majority of my life and have never seen anything like this. Another parent commented they must be doing some sort of military training. But my first question was why in an Urban area and our town? I have not seen them again. I don't know why they would need 5 big black choppers for a drug bust if it was one.

This is strange indeed and seemed out of place. If my phone wouldn't have been dead I would have tried to capture video because this was so strange to see.
edit on 5-9-2012 by dieglocke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Been seeing Blackhawks flying over South Sound area too which is out of place even considering McChord/Ft.Lewis activity...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The National Guard assets are owned, operated, and commanded by the state.

Indiana, apparently, thought they should employ a helicopter in this anti-drug operation.

Can't say I necessarily agree - but I also have very little of the whole picture, as well. It's an issue I'd ask one of my state representatives about.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The National Guard needs to get their flight hours. Hunting pot fields does the trick. This has been going on for at least 15 years that I know of.

Not that I approve of this. I'm all for legalization since the violent crime associated with pot is way worse than the drug use. These asshats guarding their pot fields shoot first and never bother to ask questions. They grow pot on public land, often parks, so innocent people run into these operations. Apparently deer will eat pot, so they put out poison to kill the deer. It's really a mess at best, and potentially deadly at worse.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
They arrive any way they want to.....Now they can arrive without warrants without a judges say so.....any time they please.....
They can kill you if they want.......any of you.......anywhere in the world....
And they can make you look like you deserved it too! They could frame anyone for anything they want.....and they do it all the time.

Considering the caliber of people in "law enforcement", nothing surprises me anymore.

I'm betting that every tactic the troops used during the urban pacification in the middle east will eventually wind up coming home to us. Just imagine when they start murdering people "suspected" of something via missile drones or robots. Of course, the "accidentally murdered" bystanders will be acceptable collateral damage. And the "news" won't say a damn thing about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SepticSheepHerder

Anybody see anything wrong with this? They send out the National Guard in a helicopter to make a drug bust? I think this was a training excercize used to test the National Guard's response time in an event of domestic terrorism or rebellion. I also predict this will become more and more common to get citizens used to the police and military working together.

foxnewsinsider.com

I guess they took it to the literal most today
"god dam it solider,its a war is it not, private do you take a mini van to war?" "take the backhawk ,that plant has to be stopped"
"TODAY". I would imaging good sir they have all the training they need well in order.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Last month, a blackhawk came over my work, which is located in an area, known to grow marijuana. A few years ago, a helo had flown over this guys house, just across the street, the next thing we knew, Humvees and sheriffs were going up the guys driveway, Funny thing is, the guy had seen the Helocopter, and had burned all but one plant. LOL a lot of man power and money for 1 plant.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
wow.. serious overkill sending in a military heli and troops .... whatever happened to letting civilian authorities handle the situation..
oops... forgot in the Totalitarian States of America they have the military handle everything ....
maybe they'll be sending a tank next time granny has a dizzy spell...

Not much info in that article,so who knows if it's over kill. For all we know this was a major drug dealer.60 plants isn't exactly a small amount.Could be a lot more to this story then what's in that puny article that basically tells us nothing.Just saying.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Seems like serious overkill for 60 plants...PLANTS.
Black hawk downer.

Hell, they shoot people and confiscate property over plants. Yay WOD!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join