It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can be trusted in the alternative media 100% ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hello ATS I desperately need some help!

I feel I have made some incredible discoveries but I don't know what to do with all this information I feel I have found and pieced together.

What I need is someone in the media who is familiar with a lot of this information we deal with here on ATS but someone that I can explain what I have learned to who is 100% trustworthy and who isn't a disinfo agent in disguise.

Maybe I have become paranoid but it seems to me that every person I have heard of with some kind of public persona seems suspicious OR it seems as if they may be in it for the money.

Could people here list the people they feel are trustworthy who I could take this info to? Any ideas would be great.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Trust. That is a word that should not exist in your vocabulary. Let alone becoming an active synaptic response. I just suggest finding that rogue neuron and destroying it with fire. Root out all others that even entertain harboring such a vile existence and destroy them as well. Just a suggestion.

To answer the question. Trust no one.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I guess it really all depends on what you're trying to disclose.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Quick thoughts. Drudge has an anonymous tip-line (if you trust that it's anonymous). Perhaps visiting every website there is and posting it in each one. (OK, I didn't mean that literally, but after it shows up on 20 different sites, don't you think people will take notice?)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
I guess it really all depends on what you're trying to disclose.

It's mostly alternative technology related... but it effects all aspects of our lives. Some media member or journalist or celebrity who is respected and has a really high profile that can get this info out to the masses would be ideal.

One other issue is that this will take a great deal of research on their part... I don't know if anyone is willing to do it unfortunately.
edit on 4-9-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
If its legitimate and can be proven I would at least consider Ben Swann of Reality Check.
Ben Swann

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Quick thoughts. Drudge has an anonymous tip-line (if you trust that it's anonymous). Perhaps visiting every website there is and posting it in each one. (OK, I didn't mean that literally, but after it shows up on 20 different sites, don't you think people will take notice?)

The problem I have though is that this requires a lot of research and for someone to fully understand it they may need a background in technology. But I could explain it well enough they could get the info out even if they didn't understand the science.

See, it would probably be best for me to write a book or three about all this info but by then it might not matter if you get my drift... this info seems to be tied into the bulk of world events.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thank you! I will check him out.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
OK, then. It sounds like you need a legitimate scientist or engineer. You make it sound as though no one else would understand it. Find the academic specialty area and start looking for non-government connected experts. You should be able to find their history on line. Unless, of course, it would be understandable to them without any explanation from you. Then you could drop it off, or mail it, and run like the dickens. I don't think you'll have a lot of success, but that's all I've got for you right now.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
OK, then. It sounds like you need a legitimate scientist or engineer. You make it sound as though no one else would understand it.

The problem is that much of the info related to this is just coming out.. and there is no field for this.. one thing I have also found is that many people in this alternative science field are tied to their own theories so it can be an uphill battle.

Right now the only alternative I see is to document this all myself.. but that could take an eternity and as crazy as this sounds world events all seem to be colliding and what I have found is that this info I have is the impetus for it all.

This is also what makes it so difficult to express to someone else without them doing the research because it is so outlandish sounding no one will believe it without doing the research I have.

What i need is someone that will simply report what I have found whether they fully believe it or not.. that is probably asking for the impossible though.
edit on 5-9-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You can probably find a journalist online. Finding one you can trust however, is something you'll have to go on by personal judgement. If you're looking to do some more research, someone on here may be able to help you. But again, that's something you'll have to decide. I suggest getting all your information together first, or find someone in the academic field. Getting your info that high up in the media may be harder than you perceive.

edit on 5-9-2012 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

There is a possible foot in the door though because it is related to a book by a very well known aviation journalist..

The problem I have though is that if I just make the proclamations of what I have discovered no one will believe me WITHOUT going through the information I have.

Someone like the guy from RED ICE radio is familiar with the info I have gone through.. but is he familiar enough.. Will he go through the other info I have? And most importantly, can he be trusted fully?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
As far as more mainstream alternative media, if there is such a thing, media outlets like LinkTV are great, mainly because they are viewer funded. Any network that distributes media of any kind, and who has corporate sponsors, is off of my list for the most part. I will listen to other news outlets, but I don't take what they say as the truth by any means.

I also watch Free Speech TV, and Al Jazeera. They are both pretty good in my opinion. I am slightly leery of AJ though, as I feel they have an agenda at times, but the other two are great imo.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Try The Conspiracy Show with Richard Sariet. or Alex Jones

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Thanks Jiggy and 2d246 ! And everyone else who has responded.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Nobody can ever be trusted.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Can't give you any suggestions but I recommend you double-check any recommends you get.

No offense to our fine members here, but there are some people out there who might not want you info disseminated, whatever it is.

For that reason, maybe even ask this question on a different site as well, but leave out the part where you're ready to become a whistleblower. "Hey, any trustworthy and respectible alternative media outlets?" would suffice.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Trust. That is a word that should not exist in your vocabulary. Let alone becoming an active synaptic response. I just suggest finding that rogue neuron and destroying it with fire. Root out all others that even entertain harboring such a vile existence and destroy them as well. Just a suggestion.

To answer the question. Trust no one.

Damn.........How bitter are you?

OP, I would go into not trusting anyone and gather information to prove that theory right or wrong. You can't live your life not trusting anyone or anything. That's a pretty dark place to live. I wouldn't look at the media outlet as much as I would the journalists and field reporters who work for the outlet. Definitely, look at the the ethical records of both and see if you can trust the outlet itself based on that, but from there, if you're serious about this, dig into the people who gather the news. They're the source that you either trust or not.

It's like asking " Can I trust the Gulf of Mexico for providing clean seafood? Look first to see if that body of water is contaminated. If it is, look at all the tributaries that feed into it to see if their cleanliness offsets what's in the body of water they feed into. At the end of all that, if you still don't trust it all, go somewhere else.

I understand what you're getting though. It's a lot harder to trust the media because everything is more money and agenda driven then ever before. But there are trustworthy people and places out there. You just have to dig for them.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Common sense. Pity it isn't common. In order to develop decent bs detecting skills, you need to study history from various sources(way old books are always a good start as they can't be edited by a push of the button).

Keep up on science journals and have a general well rounded education.

top topics

join