It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbidden Photos of Adolf Hitler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

I think you missed the point captain was making - we have to remind ourselves that what Hitler did, what ALL the Nazis did, they did as human beings - who could be kind, gentle, loving in their own right. They were not summoned demons from Hell, they weren't reptilians from Nibiru, they were still people. It shows how depraved and brutal people can become, and if we don't maintain vigilance against it, even one of our own leaders could become the next Hitler - and we would be fooled by it because we'll see him/her as kind or loving based on their relationships with things that are close to them, versus the world at large, never knowing that Hitler was himself seen as a kind person by his own people.

link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by WiindWalker
Oh gee there isnt ANY chance that our own Government lied to us about WW2? Get Real!

I personally believe that Hitler was a good man, and that America made him look bad, he was after all against our country in the war right?!

a good man...if you ignore that whole genocide thing.

America did have issue with him mostly based on his banking philosophies, but unless you are a holocaust denier, i dont see how ANYONE could call him a good man.

How are you so sure that it was hitler that killed all of the Jews? What if it was us?

link   
How can you be charged with genocide and a multitude of horrible war crimes...he hugged a teddy bear and liked the color yellow!
lol

Nonsense thread..yes, Hitler was a human and had many soft and medium spots...he was a so/so artist (if I had a time machine, I would go back and instead of shoot hitler, would give him an art degree verses flunk him out and make him go on a european rampage
).

But yes, he also did as history teaches us.

People are complex, and if you think a person is 100% monster all the time, then no doubt your world will be "rocked" when you do find out they are good with kids, owns a cat or dog, etc.

So mhmm, this thread is pointless..and those pics aren't forbidden, just not popular.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

I think you missed the point captain was making - we have to remind ourselves that what Hitler did, what ALL the Nazis did, they did as human beings - who could be kind, gentle, loving in their own right. They were not summoned demons from Hell, they weren't reptilians from Nibiru, they were still people. It shows how depraved and brutal people can become, and if we don't maintain vigilance against it, even one of our own leaders could become the next Hitler - and we would be fooled by it because we'll see him/her as kind or loving based on their relationships with things that are close to them, versus the world at large, never knowing that Hitler was himself seen as a kind person by his own people.

Maybe, but Im still riding on the fact that he could have been setup.

link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Oh gee there isnt ANY chance that our own Government lied to us about WW2? Get Real!

I personally believe that Hitler was a good man, and that America made him look bad, he was after all against our country in the war right?!

a good man...if you ignore that whole genocide thing.

America did have issue with him mostly based on his banking philosophies, but unless you are a holocaust denier, i dont see how ANYONE could call him a good man.

How are you so sure that it was hitler that killed all of the Jews? What if it was us?

What if...

What if it was moon rats in a virtual Auschwitz holographic room

link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

So what are you trying to accomplish with this thread? Hilter liked dogs? Talked to women and children?

He still was a freaking nut job.

Exactly, star for you!
I also think Ted Bundy liked dogs and talked to women. This thread is pointless.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

So what are you trying to say? No one starts a thread without a motive; what's your motive? What even led you to look for this information?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

And most people who knew Ted Bundy thought that he was a really nice guy. Monsters often have an appealing or humane side to them.

Too bad Hitler didn't treat everybody as well as he treated Aryan kids, Aryan women, and animals. History would be vastly different if he'd been universal about showing his human side

~Heff

I didn't see this post, strange how we both thought of Bundy

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, I see photos of a Dictator of which no one in the photos could have been allowed to refuse his audience.

The most disturbing ones are those of the small children. Hitler had a program in place in various countries of which select SS Supreme Nazi Troopers would impregnate women who fit the profile of being pure Aryan. This was done to produce a super race of Aryan German People. After the war many of these places with these women and their children were found. Some women were left alone, others were killed, or imprisoned. The kids however had the hardest part. For the rest of their lives no matter if they were with mom, foster adoptive parents, or in orphanages, they were knows as HITLERS CHILDREN. And lived a life of being tormented, teased, brutalized by other children and adults.

They did nothing wrong at all, but they lived with the curse of being his children.

Today very very few will admit they are of that lineage to avoid the media circus that would happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Can you say propaganda? I didn't see any blacks or Jews in those pictures.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Back in 1897 Theodor Herzl predicted there would be a Jewish State in the Middle East within 50 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

Its hard to read very far into Hitlers Mein Kampf without realizing it was written for a targeted audience.

These days we might call it a psy ops propaganda operation. I've heard conspiracy theories about Zionists using Hitlers words to animate a Golem.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Nazis loved Richard Wagner and there were many Germans who knew Brünnhilde was going to ride the horse into the fire before the fat lady sang.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join