It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama, Why Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why Obama, Why Now!

In the Black Agenda Report, the managing editor Bruce A. Dixon writes
"Closer Than You Think: Top 15 Things Romney and Obama Agree On"
blackagendareport.com...

In Blacklisted News, BLN Contributing writer Michael Snyder writes
"40 Points That Prove That Barack Obama And Mitt Romney Are Essentially The Same Candidate"
www.blacklistednews.com...

Two different viewpoints show I may not be off in calling Romney "Obama White". If you have only these 2 choices on your ballot then consider voting for Obama. If he is reelected then the Republicans have to at least pretend to block what he does. If Romney is elected then the Republicans have to support him.

Think about it if you will.
It IS what they want, after all.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

I'm quite sure Romney's father was NOT a communist,,,,,,,,

nor was his mother a tramp,,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Two different viewpoints show I may not be off in calling Romney "Obama White". If you have only these 2 choices on your ballot then consider voting for Obama. If he is reelected then the Republicans have to at least pretend to block what he does. If Romney is elected then the Republicans have to support him.

Um....what? I don't understand your idea.

There are more than 2 choices on the ballot. Last I checked, there were over 10 candidates running for office. If people are too lazy to check this out, and only go with what the mainstream media tells them, then they deserve whatever idiot gets elected next.

Democrat or Republican, it DOESN'T MATTER. As you say, their agenda is the same.

If you want real change, don't vote for either of those empty-headed sock puppets. If you want more of the same corruption and dysfunction, then by all means, vote for one of those wooden-headed liars.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There's always more than the two choices.

I'm not voting for either Romney, or Obama... I'll vote, as I have the past two presidential go 'rounds, Libertarian. ...and I'll continue to encourage people to make informed choices, not just vote for the guy with the coolest commercials...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
They share many of the same backers so it isnt surprising.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The choices that matter are the one's the media offers. It isn't about peppering the ballot with five or six "other" names.

We know just by the hundreds of millions spent on the duopoly that their candidates are the only one's that will ever be "announced" to have any strengths, potential, possibilities of winning, or (most importantly) air-time.

Perpetuating the charade isn't the same thing as "Everything's OK. We have others to choose from."

Those who lean libertarian or Constitutional know full well, as they have witnessed first hand, that it is not the 'citizens' who decide... it's the media.

Since the two are the same... and in that I agree... we can expect the same folks to benefit from the make-believe elections... I bet they will announce the winner in each state with less than 5% of the votes in... because their "statistics" are never wrong... it's pretty much what appeared to happen last time.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Spot on, and its the same here in the UK.

Last time I voted conservative, but next time I'm going for UKIP. They have more of the british peoples interests as policies, and they also are a very good alternative to the 2 maybe 3 popular parties.

I am though a little confused when it comes to the NWO and the part the UK is playing, because in my mind wouldnt it be the case that the UK needs to be in with the Euro and so making that part of the world complete, then it will be the Amero (USA, Canada & mexico) followed by the middle east and then china russia group.

But for the time being UKIP is my next tick in the box.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Romney/Obama = same/same.
Democrat politician/Republican politician = same/same.
I'm voting third party. It's the only way I'll have a clear conscience.

top topics

join