It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush's resume

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
You are in jr high Hkot?

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Actually I'm in Elementary School...4th grade to be exact.

Is that the best you can come up with?

Always leave it to the Liberal to put down one's education when one shows that liberal that he is not only an ignoramous...but a hypocrit as well.

*EDIT* I s-s-say, I said I say...Clinton dodged the draft like my grandma running to the fire place on a cold winter's night.

PS. Why is it the first thing you put on "career" is "Ran for congress and lost", so what? Lincoln ran for congress, hell everything he ran for he lost, except for the presidency. And look at how great a man he was.

PPS. He was also a Republican, the first Republican president to be exact.

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by HKoT]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
HKot- Learn to chill and get the facts straight. Your credibility is going down hill

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
LoL how has my credibility gone down hill?

Let's look at what I said.

Carcinagenic = CANCER CAUSING, not DNA ALTERING like Lysergic thought.

And Clinton ran away from the draft like a whining baby.

Niether of which are incorrect.

I just find it laughable that when I point out Clinton's Draft Dodging, Lysergic says I'm in jr. high.

Which clearly shows he is incapable of matching anything that I say with any counter-arguments.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Kai-Raega

Youre right that Bush is a pussy, but then don't vote for him in the re-election. Learn to live with the fact that maybe some good will come out of this

A republican is a greedy democrat.

Republicans are people who make quick decisions and democrats clean up the mess.The true American concept of The Two Parties

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
HKoT

I was talking about how you go off on people without lissening to the other point of view. You wont concede that you didn't pay attention to what the other was saying.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Oh come on...a Republican is a "Greedy Democrat"?

That's like saying Democrats just disagree with whatever Republicans come up with.

There are cases on all sides, Clinton was a Greedy son of a B----, but then I guess all you have a short memory span so I don't blame you.

The ONLY difference after much search between Democrats and Republicans is this.

Democrats believe in Large central goverment to pay for social programs. "Anti-Federalism".

Republicans believe that social programs should be dealt with by the states and by charities, churches, ect. "Federalism".

Republicans want Small Governement, hence why they are right, because who wants to live in a 1984 HELL HOLE?

History has shown that Both Parties will restrict freedoms when it is necissary, but Democrats don't give it back.

Of the 4 National Emergencies enacted, they've all been enacted by Democrats, and kept there by the same.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hmm, Hkot, I didn't mean it as an insult but you certainly took it as one, I saw you post in another thread you'd like to shoot some people in your middle school, I was just courious. I think you just love to argue and gotta take everything as an insult to fuel yourself. It was a simple question. Yet you made an idiot out of yourself discussing things with you is pointless anyways and a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
And the definition I gave you came from cancerweb.ncl.ac.uk... it means cancer causing, you pseudo intellectual, please move along now.

edit: I had a Hkot moment.

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Republicans have been known to be power hungry mother f*ckers.

As for what I put about Republicans being greedy, I stand by that, theirs no way about it, They want to control everything, thats why they want smaller gov't,
Confederate type of stuff. So lissen and lissen good. Don't be a smart @ss if you don't know your own parties.

[Edited on 4/30/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well actually I should take that back, Bout Time, a known liberal and fairly low in the IQ department. Was the one spouting the most crap in this thread, and other than that he's remained fairly AWOL from it.

You, to you all I said was that Charcoal is ALSO carcinogenic and you seem to have NO problem with that.

And you somehow seem to think I'm wrong. And by the way that thread you made of Solomon, uncalled for.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Fox don't tell me to know my own parties you don't even know your history.

The Confederacy is quite different then the Republican party.

And it was a reaction to the growing government control centered in the north.

Comparing Republicans to the Confederacy is pretty baseless.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Demi- God Clinton. Twit. With such verbal abuse I might faint.

You Should chill out. As for you pro- Republic. Fine, everybody has their oppinion.

I suggest you look at what you posted to make people mad.

You don't seem to easily understand that most posters don't have anything against you. Its your F*cken attitude.

As for you comment on Parties, Its time you've read other books on the subject. Like possibly corruption that your partie loves. I'm not saying Dems are different but the s h i t that republicans do, It ain't right.

You seem to judge people on the ideals that they don't know anything.

Stop #en saying thing of what you don't know, why do you think most people are scared that Bush is in power.

I dont care for Bush but I respect him.

As for your accusation of us being idiots and Twits (Funny word by the way). What makes you think your different if you responded with hatred.

All I asked you was to calm the # down and you couldn't even do that.

So, I leave you with this, Nobody will win this debate, so give it up, same with everybody else, but I bet anything you wont.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
No actually I say I think "Liberals don't know anything" but I should define what I've come to classify liberals as.

Bout Time fits it pretty well, me and him go a ways back and he always tries the same crap.

"Democrats are the light and Republicans evil" and he has no clue what the difference is between an Emperor and a Republic. Just as long as it is Democratic.

I don't think anyone would be a liberal knowingly, which is why they are all idiots, of course the best rounded person would be someone who votes unbiasedly.

However I told you the ONLY difference between Democrats and Republicans, there is only one.

As you said "Some of the # the Republicans do..." well think of the # the Democrats do.

Look up Clinton's EO 13023 or somewhere around there, search under "federalism" if you have to...basically he tried to sign away certain powers reserved for the states.

Republicans like I said want smaller government, stronger belief in federalism. That is how the government should be.

Ideally I'd have a "Founding Father's Party" which would be simply to return america back to the way it was SUPPOSED to be.

A nation on a Gold Standard.

Small federal government.

In fact the government really should only be spending on Postal service and that infrastructure and the Military, with less lee-way then there is today.

But either way this whole "Republicans are bad because they're corrupt thing" does piss me off because Democrats are equally so.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If you know anything about Dulce Base and alien conspiracies you would know that it was the Republican party that signed away our lived (if true)

Many speculate it is.

Check it out at this Website www.ufoarea.bravepages.com...

Thats why I think Dems are tring to unite whats left of the nation. Not for us but for them.

So it wont split up like in the Civil War.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Don't tell me that talking to you is going to be like trying to reason with a mental patient.

Dulce Base...the vast underground reptilian stronghold, where they whisper honey into Bush's ear while chewing on babies?

Well...whatever.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You said something like Chefs should be in trouble for using charcoal...

It's not like you sit there and huff the charcoal fumes, when you burn tons of chemicals which contain substances which can cause cancer and other things, and it's a black fog in your nieghborhood for 2 weeks, I think there is a HUGE difference, yet you ignored all that, had to make some inane comment. Blamed the Texas lesislature, incase you don't remember George Bush was gov of Texas. As for my thread about Solomon, I call them as I see them, He shouldn't have claimed to created AIDS, that was just the icing on the cake. Obviously he was a con, he ripped those people off from his website, as such a strong pro-republican who likes to think everyone against him is some hardcore-leftwing-phsyco-liberal, I would've figured you thought he was insane.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
However, Bout Time, I have to admit you do make good arguments and I know you wouldn't think so but I voted for Clinton twice (not in the same election) and I was torn on this last one. My decision came from the core belief of bringing people out of business and state gov..(like Gov Clinton) and not putting in career politicains..ie 20 years in DC. That was a belief by our founding fathers as evident that most of our first presidents went back into private business after holding office.

Plus, my area of expertise is geotechnology and thus I have uncovered a number of facts that really turn me off to the environmental movement..(not the environment itself because I love the outdoors) but to the political "hijackers" who've really lost all direction in this going backward beleif. I think poverty is the environments worst enemy because we always have to be able to clean the water we dirty but thats another discussion. But, I'm not a fascists whatsoever..but I have come to realize that tax cuts cost nothing..tax increases cost. I'm all for education and helping everyone afford health care but I don't believe a gov committee overseeing it will do anything except leach most of the funds. My ideas are to cut out the middlemen and then we don't need to tax more because the money will go where its needed. I think 128 trillion should do these guys for 10 years or so.

I was as hardcore a Right Winger Reagan Republican as any 18 yr old could be with their first vote! Top shelf academic institutions, Society of American Military Engineers card carrying member, NRA ( no guns, but I used to bow hunt )...you name it! But my logical mind went to work and deconstructed the concept of trickle down economics, look at it through several lens....my budding capitalist one as well as my parents Union worker one. It didn't work for either.
The exact reason why you said you voted for Bush is the one I used to vote against him - the businessman-is-good-for-the-running-of-government-business-one. You have to start with a real and accomplished business career first!!! A Steve Case, Bill Gates, Jack Welch.......not someone who was handed all his company appointments and bankrupted them all!
Taxes & cuts can be looked at through an anology to science: you can't destroy matter, it just changes states. In the case of taxes, the federal accounting system allows for the carrying of deficits as a accounting mechanism, state level does not - the money is there or it isn't, programs can be paid for or they can't. What you get back, and it's paltry, you pay for at an increased state level - in the form of increased state income tax/ surcharges/property tax/tolls - everywhere they can to make up for the loss of Fed income.
I live in the country & am worried at the enviromental concession being given to corporations by this administration; Christine Whitman is nothing but a rubber stamp to whatever intrest is lobbying the administration.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HKoT
No actually I say I think "Liberals don't know anything" but I should define what I've come to classify liberals as.

Bout Time fits it pretty well, me and him go a ways back and he always tries the same crap.

Boy, who are you? Some banned basket case coming back to spout a half-wit as whole truth? "Been AWOL form the Thread"? If you mean casting pearls before swine, yeah, I'm AWOL!
"Low IQ"...me?
You're just more proof to the online adage " Arguing on the Internet is like being a Special Olympics Medalist.....is anyone really a winner?"

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HKoT
lol Bush dodged the Draft? How about CLINTON and his running away to england.

Liberals are such idiots...hypocrits, all rolled into one.

Fu*k Clinton where talking about the president thats in office now and and has out trrops fighting his War

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join