It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Edsinger was President .... My first 100 days!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thank God theres an entire system set up to destroy the potential of politicans like you.

*sigh* Only 1 more warn to go.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
*sigh* and all those warns expire in 72 hours.
I wouldn't count on them helping to silence your opposition. You're going to have to do that with actual words with facts to back them up.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ed, you for president?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
2 questions and I might vote for you�

1. Will marijuana be legal?
2. If you start a war, would you send you own children?

If you stop the drug war and put that money into the police to do there real job, you got my vote.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
My BTS thread entitled "Evil Genius"

in which I and several others speculated about how to rule as an emperor. I know you'd have to tone it down a bit as a mere president of the USA, but you might find some interesting fodder on the first page of that thread.

Especially as concerns a "draft" for civic works, instead of the military, and citizenship that must be earned, instead of as a birthright.

P.S.
I think being dictator would be a lot less work, too. And capes look cooler than a business suit. Plus, I hate Marches. That's all Philip Sousa wrote for govt. I like the "Darth Vader Suite" over "Hail to the chief." But hey, whatever comes with the job. . .

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWolf420
2 questions and I might vote for you�

1. Will marijuana be legal?
2. If you start a war, would you send you own children?

If you stop the drug war and put that money into the police to do there real job, you got my vote.

(1) NO - although I did inhale
(2) Yes if the need arises, hopefully the threat will negate the need for war.

Drug War? What drug war?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
No more powerful US.

thanks,
drfunk

This would seem to drfunk's dream scenario. What's he drinking tonight?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
ed

Even if your ideas are not fully formed, they do represent a new attitude toward foreign and domestic policy. Eventually, it is going to take someone with true audacity to change the position of the US in the world community.

We've pampered the world for too long with foriegn aid and pussyfoot diplomacy. Now people are more than glad to take our money, but get hot under the collar if we have to defend our interests around the world.

There is no reason to assume a more bellicose stance, but we sure don't have to be the world's charity organization.

Let's face it. We bail out countries left and right. We give them money even when we know that maybe 1% of that money will reach the intended beneficiaries due to corruption. We send the money for AIDS prevention that they don't even believe in. We send the food and police their chaotic regimes.

And what do we get in return. The same kind of tripe you read on this site all the time.

They might as well name this site, HateAmerica.com.

And one more thing. You didn't have to get elected. You just posted some ideas just in case you woke up in a parallel universe as President and, lo and behold, the usual suspects show up to denouce you and everything you stand for. That's politics for you.

[edit on 04/10/16 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Even if your ideas are not fully formed, they do represent a new attitude toward foreign and domestic policy. Eventually, it is going to take someone with true audacity to change the position of the US in the world community.

Thanks, I wrote that whilst tired and sleepy, but it was a fair start. I went back and read it and it seemed good, except I was to nice to the French

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
They might as well name this site, HateAmerica.com.

Thats exactly why I started posting more here. I am a member of another group with mostly Europeans and Aussies in it, I have been there 3 years and am definitely in the minority there, but we all get along and are quite close friends ( less than 100 members) . When it comes to politics we tread lightly and usually it is the Aussie's and Kiwi's that are on my side of things, the UK is only 50/50.

Ironically the Americans in it are probably 65% pro Kerry. I did a poll there and Kerry won by a 75% margin......

[edit on 16-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well its been 4 years, lets take a look at how I did (sort of). New comments will be added.

Originally posted by edsinger
(1) Install a flat tax and FIRE the entire IRS. Instant Government downsizing. Get a real job! Repeal the Income tax while I am at it, its illegal anyways.

This still stands, fire the (&*^( 's. The last thing we need now is to have taxes raised.

** But just on the superich!!**

Remember, the super rich DO NOT PAY TAXES, they have ways around it that you and I don't. PERIOD. They BUY the politicians.

(2)Pay cuts for Congress! They couldn't vote against it could they? Just make me a stronger Pres if they did. It should be an honor to serve and not a $$ adventure. PLUS every last one of them would from that day forward have medicare for their health and Social Security for retirement. Then they will fix it. Oh yeah and term limits, if you want to make a name do it fast.

Still applies and with the approval rating, well....even I though I thought the republicans could not screw it up any worse, the Democrats came in and proved me right. (They BOTH suck)

Originally posted by edsinger(3)Instant 30% Pay raise for the troops, retention no longer a problem, standards for entrance go up, quality gets better (not that it is bad now)

Make that 40%...They deserve it and we can afford it.

Originally posted by edsinger(4)Drop the other tax rates even further, watch the $$ and Capital flow in. This has to be stretched in 4 stages of the 4 years so as to not shock the economy to quickly. Government revenue should increase at a surprising pace. All surplus's go to paying off the foreign debt as fast as possible, we pay ourselves back soon enough.

Well, I would concur again, just not as drastic, do you realize that our budget deficit is not as bad as it was in the 80's per GDP?

(5)Freeze all government spending for 2 years! NO INCREASE at all. Helps keep No. 4 from being to hard of a shock. Find ways to downsize it even further, by 15-30%

Still Holds

(6)Reorganize the Military to let the Generals conduct their jobs without me standing over their backs. Allow them to do missions with squads and not armies if you get my drift. By less junk and let technology be the investment.

Think "Surge" , it worked. Bush did not go far enough because of political expediency, he wimped out, I wouldn't.

(7)Deploy Enough Troops on the Border that you couldn't fit a gnats ass across it unless we wanted you here, if you are here and you shouldn't be and you don't come clean, it is a long damn swim, better start!

Still holds, the only thing that changes is the Military is already on the borders. So it has sort of started already. GOOD.

(8)Drill For oil wherever we have it and tell the oil companies if the screw the environment, their tax rate triples! Western Europe, get your own supplies.

Wow, was that prophetic or what? Still holds DRILL....Plus we could quit selling the technology to do the "deep" drilling and make our oil worth more, but that would not really accomplish anything and its not our style.

(9)Tell the Europeans, that OK you have a big economy, pay for your own defense, were leaving. BTW don't piss the Russians off cause we will be busy.

This should be done already. BAD BUSH........It would be done in 6 months under my administration. And with the Bear rattling this last week there would be some Europeans sh&&ing their pants about that time.

(10)Tell China get North Korea under control and if you want to trade with the United States you must stop pegging the yaun to the dollar and start practicing free trade.....You have 3 months to get it done.

Well 4 years later and progress, but way to slow.

(11)Tell the nations of the world that IF and only IF they all come to the table and NO nations are exempt from the full pains of implementing good stewardship of the Earth, we can discuss the Global Warming issues. Otherwise, don't bug me I am busy.

Same except I am even more convinced that Global Warming (man caused) is crap. More and more scientists are backing away from the Gore-ism bullpuckey....It has been a COOL summer where I am.

(12)And finally if I am not shot by this time, Tell the UN to get lost and take your arse to Geneva, we can do better.

I would give them (3) months to get out. PERIOD. It has been 4 years and they are even more inept now than 4 years ago, another few billions of US taxpayer dollars wasted.

Originally posted by edsingerOh yeah, tell France PUBLICALLY to kiss our arse!

AND THE SURPRISE! I ACTUALLY LIKE THEIR PRES. I have yet to see them do anything but when I see Rafale's flying off the Teddy, then I begin to wonder...

So how about it folks? Do I have your Vote this time around?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well it has been 8 years and since there are no decent candidates this time, do I have your vote now?

First thing,

- IRS is fired (all of em)

- Department of Education is abolished and the Union leaders deported to North Korea. They have ruined American Education

-- Europe pays for their own defense (even more so now)

- North Korea - Hmm its a decade later and they DO have the bomb now but no real delivery system. Give em time and they will. How to deal with them? China you sell NO products here until you get them under control. That will do it but Walmart will have to find something to sell.

- Corporate taxes slashed in half in first 90 days with a guarantee they cannot go back up for Min of 4 years.

- Cap Gains - Drop to 5% for EVERYONE

- Federal Reserve - Gone in 180 days and assets spread among the newly created smaller banks. Oh yeah (Lots and lots of bankers in jail - Gitmo actually as it will be expanded.

- Military spending - increased but not the way you think. More of a Teddy Roosevelt mindset but a HUGE stick.

- Illegals - look lets be frank, we can not send them all back nor should we want to. However they would have to assimilate to English and the American dream. If not....we will help them back with free plane fare.

- Get people a lot smarter than me to give me ideas on how to get the velocity of money back up. If we don't we are in deep dodo if not already.

- Let the Shiites and Sunnis settle their differences however they see fit. Heck I would sell them guns but we stay out of it. If the world doesn't like it, then they go fight it.

- Mars - get there as soon as possible. Not to find ET, but to put the minds of the world together to use the innovations that will come to make Earth better. Think of it as a Velcro investment.

- Ban the Toyota Prius

- Repeal Obama Care and implement a system in which companies that are found to be breaking the law, the CEO's and officers serve hard time in jail.

- Lawyers - have a hunting season....first 3 months bows only, next muskets and black powder, third anything goes, and finally a respite for the holidays..

- Spend what it tales to master Fusion power

- Term Limits and all rules that apply to the public apply to them.

- Deport Soros, Gates, and Bloomberg after Soros demolishes the Yuan

- Pass national laws that honor the 2nd Amendment. If criminal can survive long enough to be captured by police then its their lucky day.

- Expand Capitol punishment for certain crimes with no delays in prosecution and implementation of the results and bring back public executions. Criminals need to know there are consequences to heinous crimes.

- Make Political Correctness a crime punishable by forced attendance to the Opera.

Well its a good start...

edit on 23-2-2016 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not to bring up an old thread but I think it is relevant to the crowd here. The old timers will remember this well.

Seems Trump is not President, edsinger had these ideas or at least most of them over 13 years ago!!

I am proud actually...

First goals 2004
2nd goals 2008
3rd goals 2016

I think Trump read it....or someone on his campaign.

Go Trump, I hope he gives me a call...

Ah the memories..
edit on 23-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

I think Obama read this thread !!

He did the opposite of everything !!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think Obama read this thread !!

He did the opposite of everything !!

This was written during the 2004 campaign, at the time I was accused of being on the Bush payroll. I just could not stand Kerry and this was the place to go after the lefties. Got to the point I had too many flags and with the rules I had to come up with something, so Tulipwalkers was born......today snowflakes.....same general gist...

Funny part as I was reading this thread, ( I came across it in a Googlefoo search for UN stuff tonight), and I realized just how close I was to what is or could at least be happening. I wonder how the lefties have matured in the previous 13 years and I wonder now that they have families to raise and jobs to go to and taxes to pay, what the opinions would be now. I am sure some of the old timers will see this and say "Oh #".

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

And I gave this thread its first flag !!

Took long enough.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And I gave this thread its first flag !!

Took long enough.

Flags were bad back then....I know you would not believe how many I had....

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
#11 was a mistake...in 2004 we were not sure what was up with the Climate.

Now that we have had 10 years and we know it was a method of taxing the countries and stealing wealth.

So other than that the other 11 still stand 14 years later......pretty cool huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
#3 Sort of - Hiring freeze Except Military - Retention Bonus's will go up, they need to.
#4 Check - Started
#5 Check - Started
#6 Check - Hear comments about torture, said General makes that call not him, even if he doesn't think it.
#7 Check - Hiring 5000 border guards
#8 Check - Started
#10 Check - sort of......
#11 Check - Wiped off White Web site on Day 1....started
#12 Check - Started

No granted not exactly as predicted but remember that post was from 2004...

What do you think....??

I am sure I will add to this list..

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I read the first part again, 2004, pretty close! a reply to: edsinger

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks - This guy is just amazing so far...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join