It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The "Synagogue of Satan", The "Jews" Who Are Not Jews", Mentioned In Revelation?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Iron7
The synagogue are the Ashkenazi Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews are not actually hebrew, they are Pagans from Khazaria (near Russia) who converted to Judaism in the 800s.

These are the white skinned jews you see. They are fake. People from that region are semites.

That's not early enough, you need to go back to a group of folks around in 95 AD.

Have you ever even thought that Jesus was referring to a Future time... or what the 'money changers' in the Temple would become - a literal Synagog-of-Satan that is better known as the Banker Guild...

which the Rothschild family (nee Bauer, of Jewish heritage) is the principal leadership...the bankers trade your breath of life for money in the present, a very evil enterprize indeed... see my earlier post;

thanks

His 7 letters were applicable to 7 churches in Asia Minor. Revelation was written in 95 AD.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

His 7 letters were applicable to 7 churches in Asia Minor. Revelation was written in 95 AD.

I Am still purporting that the money-changers in the Temple were the fore runners of the full fledged Bankers Guild & Rothschild led monstrosity of Central Bankers that suck the life out of the world...
aka; synagog-of-satan

the letters to the churches & revelation penned in 95AD are just a continuation of the observation

jesus made during his earthly ministry which encompassed the future evolution of the money-changers/banking guild into the blood-sucking squid that is the contemporary description of the bankers by 'Rolling Stone' writer Tabbli
edit on 17-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

He never addressed the money changers from the temple in Revelation, in fact the temple had been destroyed for over 20 years when those letters were sent to the 7 churches.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by St Udio

He never addressed the money changers from the temple in Revelation, in fact the temple had been destroyed for over 20 years when those letters were sent to the 7 churches.

of course the Revelation did not reference the money changers/banker guild, instead it looked into the future of the Temple money-changers who evolved into the end-times-Babylon with the future ben bernanke archtype being the false-prophet who implemented the 'Mark' 'Name' Number' system which only allows those that worship the Beast System with the ability to trade/buy/sell...

com'mon, get with the program,,,, history and future events are not set-in-stone nor are they linear (other than chronologically) the future is very fluid and does not require a 'concrete anchor' to associate Future with the 95AD writings........ except to those with enough esorteric mindset to span the time gap....

please pray for discernment
edit on 17-9-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

No sir, the angel tells John to record what he had seen, what is, and what is to come hereafter, (metatouta in the Greek). What he had seen was a vision of Christ (chapter 1), "what is" would be the present tense and that is the 7 letters to the churches (chapters 2 & 3), and the "hereafter" is the future events beginning at the day of the Lord (chapters 4 - 22)

The future events at the time the book was written begin at chapter 4:1. I recommend listening to Chuck Missler's expositional commentary of the book of Revelation. I don't mean that in a smart alek way, i really enjoyed it and learned a great deal.

edit on 18-9-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Its the Zionists because that says "those who SAY they are Jews"

A Muslim whose ancestors might have been Jewish 1200 years ago, is no longer Jewish on any level, and certainly isnt running around telling people they are Jewish!
edit on 18-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Is it possible that "Israel" Is something more spiritual, rather than a place on the map?

I am wary of a believe that it is ok by God to take an innocent people and kill them and remove them from the land they have lived on for thousands of years! Quite frankly, that it against all common sense that God would be that evil!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

Its the Zionists because that says "those who SAY they are Jews"

A Muslim whose ancestors might have been Jewish 1200 years ago, is no longer Jewish on any level, and certainly isnt running around telling people they are Jewish!
edit on 18-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

There was no such a thing as Zionism in 95 AD. This has to be something relevant to the church in Asia Minor that the letter was addressed to.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Is it possible that "Israel" Is something more spiritual, rather than a place on the map?

Well, you have a spiritual Israel and a natural. Anyone who has faith is of the spiritual, but the Abrahamic covenant dealt with the land.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The synagogue of Satan are the murderers, those who murder in God's name. Saying they are Jews, that means, "Saying they are His", but they are not His but of "the synagogue of Satan."

John 8:44 Jesus rebuked the Pharisees saying "Ye are of your father the devil..."

Matthew 23:35 Also saying, "And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar."

John 16: 2 "They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service."

Revelation 18:24 "And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

The ones who are guilty of this blood are the religious zealots. Those who killed the servants of God while identifying themselves as sons of God. They say the are God's chosen (Jews), and that they do a service in their murder. They are false in their teachings, they lead dual lives that only people who know them privately can attest to, and they are capable of murder in the rght place at the right time, especially if they are powerful and influential types. They don't have to be Jews but this was being used as a reference point to refer back to the idea that they would at least consider themselves to be chosen. But all monotheists consider themselves to be chosen in some way by their deity, but it is not talking in the ethnic Jewish sense.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness123

I think you're covering for somebody.
Who?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Who?

Ah, yes, the notorious Jewish people. I am covering for them, that is why I will not say that this verse refers to them? What continues filling you people with hatred for Israel? What have they done?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Let's revisit the issue shall we? Does it irk you that your ideological forbear Adolf Hitler was allied with Muslims (and Catholics) and particularly the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem in his crusade to exterminate the Jewish people? Apparently no one considered why as early as the 1930s the Palestinians wanted all Jewish people exterminated. At this time, they occupied Palestine, it was in their possession. And today the argument is of the settlements and taking possession of what was rightfullty theirs, never confessing to the true agenda of restarting the Holocaust. They have said they will be run into the sea, all of them will be killed. This isn't about land, it is about the Jewish people, who they have always wanted to destroy. Any defensive action Israel has ever taken has been criticized by the world community as a sort of genocide. Aren't they entitled to defend their land?

There's talk of Iran going nuclear, many Americans feel we have to step up and destroy Iran.

My word to all you Americans is to rejoice in knowing that no nuclear warhead will ever strike Israel, our ally, but Iran given the chance will use them against us.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The simplest answer is to understand that Revelation is a spiritual book, and it is revealed spiritually.

There is a big difference between a physical jew (blood decendant of Judah, Benjamin or Levi) and a spiritual jew (baptized member of the Church of God/Body of Christ/Temple of God).

There are those thay say they are a servant of God, but in there minds is self governance, not the law of God written in their hearts and displayed as a witness to physical mankind. In fact all of mankind's religions are an example of this dynamic.

Any religion created by mankind can be interpretted as a jew who is not a jew. In the mind of the individual they are a "jew" (religious, faithful to their learned doctrine, believe what they were told was God's truth) but are not "jews" (they believe a lie, as taught through their families traditions). God can only dwell in spiritual jews (regardless of the race or culture you were born physically into), those who have repented of their false traditions, and accepted the rule of God's eternal laws over their minds (foreheads) and actions (right hands), received a full water baptism and have the laying on of hands performed by an appointed minister in God's true Church. And most importantly CONTINUE IN the faith of their calling.

If you claim to be in the Body of Chirst, but are not a part of that spiritual body/temple (let him who reads understand), you are a "jew" who is not a "jew".

All false religion apart from God's true spiritual body is the synagog of Satan, as the faiths (what they believe) is against the revelatory thoughts (word/logos) of Almight God. Anything that pulls away from God's way of life is the way of Satan, all who worship God in an improper fashion worship Satan, even without knowing it.

But this year God will reveal himself to all mankind, and establish His Kingdom over all the Earth, the age of self governance is at an end. Thanks be to God, for His perfect plan for all mankind in His timing.

God Bless,

P.S.
The churches in Revelation represent church eras that stretch from the Aposlistic church founded on Pentecost 31AD ( Ephesus) and ending with the sealing of the 144,000 members of the completed spiritual temple of God, on the Feast of Trumpets 2008 (Laodicea). All church eras have come to an end, as we entered into the final 3 1/2 years + the day of the Lord we are all living in right now.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I am wary of a believe that it is ok by God to take an innocent people and kill them and remove them from the land they have lived on for thousands of years! Quite frankly, that it against all common sense that God would be that evil!

Awesome!

Israel = to overcome (achieve victory) with God.
Jerusalem = way of life that leads to peace.

God's way of life is Jerusalem (leads to peace), and those who overcome their natural carnal human nature through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and repentance of sins over the course of their entire lifetimes, becomes Holy Israel (Zion).

God has build a Holy Temple where He will dwell for eternity (spiritual), compossed of 144,000 living stones (members) with Jesus Christ as the chief cornerstone at present. That is the Kingdom of God. In time it will be billions of members large when God's purpose for physical mankind is concluded 11 hundred years from now. But one of the greatest things one can ever learn is that to become spiritual "Israel" (spiritual jew) is the purpose that each one of us was created to become, and God has a perfect plan to accomplish this miracle.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness123

Who?

Ah, yes, the notorious Jewish people. I am covering for them, that is why I will not say that this verse refers to them? What continues filling you people with hatred for Israel? What have they done?

There, you went and said too much. Now I know who you're covering for. You are a troll.

To answer your question - "What have they done?" - I will mention only the genocide against the Palestinian people, It is inexcusable after what happened to the Jews not so long ago, and I believe it to be a crime under International Law, and has not Jewish-Occupied Palestine [I know what Israel is and is not] agreed to the rule of International Law? You stand on sand.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

There, you went and said too much. Now I know who you're covering for. You are a troll.

To answer your question - "What have they done?" - I will mention only the genocide against the Palestinian people, It is inexcusable after what happened to the Jews not so long ago, and I believe it to be a crime under International Law, and has not Jewish-Occupied Palestine [I know what Israel is and is not] agreed to the rule of International Law? You stand on sand.
edit on 15-1-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

I'm new to this site and haven't even had time to decide who I am covering for. I'm a refugee from another well known site that has a special affection for flowers and wishing people a merry Christmas. They suck because they are major into malware and spyware and I'm tired of infected computers and their indecent bans on innocent people. There is no genocide of Palestinians, they are still #ing at phenomenal rates and their numbers are going up, on the Jewish clock.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I still maintain that there is genocide of Palestinians, just not an official, publicly-announced policy to that effect. We see the same nudge-nudge-wink-wink sort of policy fueling the genocide of whites in South Africa.

Yes, they are rapidly reproducing, just like the Israelites did in Egypt. The Jews are demographically doomed.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

THE JEWS WHO ARE NOT JEWS, are the followers of Jesus as the MESSIAH, as the Revelation was written against Jesus as the messiah.

666=xxx=+++= father, son, holy spirit= jesus, 6 is the sixth day of the week, FRIDAY, the day Jesus was crucified.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join