It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are The "Synagogue of Satan", The "Jews" Who Are Not Jews", Mentioned In Revelation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
St. John the Revelator, when writing to the various churches in the early Christian world, mentions the "Synagogue of Satan" twice; once in Rev. 2:9 when he is writing to the Church in Smyrna, and then again in Rev. 3:9 when he addresses the Church in Philadelphia - both of which are located in modern day Turkey.

I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. ~ REV. 2:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.
~ REV. 3:9

So who are these "Jews who are not Jews?" A lot of people are going to come back with the old pat answer "It's the Khazars, the Ashkenazi." I'm sorry, but that answer is not good enough. I have a hard time believing that 92% of the world's Jewish population are not Jews at all, especially when Ashkenaz - the patriarch of that particular line - is one of Noah's great grandchildren his son Japeth. That provable fact leaves no doubt that Ashkenaz was a Jew - therefore his descendants must also be Jewish.

If the Ashkenazi are genetically Jewish - As far as I'm aware, nobody has ever tried to claim that Sephardic Jews are not really Jewish - we are still left with the question, "Who are the 'Jews who are not Jews' that make up the Synagogue of Satan?"

That is the question I pose to the membership of ATS (Please leave ALL antisemitism at the door.)

===========================================================================

*NOTE - The following may, or may not, have any bearing on this discussion, but I'll put it out there anyway:

12. “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13. I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.
~ Rev. 3: 12-13

The angel is telling John, and he is telling us, that Satan "lives", or has his HQ/Throne, in Asia Minor. I find this interesting because the Antichrist is, according to some, supposed to be Jewish; and this is not only the same area that the Ashkenazi originally come from, it is also the land of Magog.

ALL seven of the churches that St. John was instructed to write to are in Asia Minor, modern day Turkey - the land of Magog - and are not far apart geographically. As I stated earlier, the Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Gomer who settled in what is now Turkey after the Great Flood. In the Book of Ezekiel, this area is the home of Gog, the leader of the forces that Satan musters to attack Israel in the Gog/Magog War described in Ezekiel 38-39.

In case anyone has not seen the news recently, the Gog/Magog war is about to erupt in the Middle-east with Syria being the epicenter. Every one of the so-called "Arab Spring" countries - with the addition of Iran and Russia (Persia and Rosh) - are mentioned in Ezekiel as attacking Israel in this war which, by the way, is NOT the Battle of Armageddon.

Ezekiel 38:1-6

1. Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
2. “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3. and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.
4. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords.
5. Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet;
6. Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.

If any of you would like to take that into account when you answer, please feel free to do so. Could it be that the "Jews who are not Jews", the "Synagogue of Satan," really are GENETIC Jews; but spiritually corrupt Jews who have turned their backs on the God of Abraham in order to serve the Devil?

What say you ATS?

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The answer is simple, it's the Zionists running governing Israel,and their supporters. This is the one of the bible versus that makes you think, especially if you are a Christian who supports Israel and also believes the world is about to end. If you believe in Christ, you should be against Israel and it's existence.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Some would argue that the original Jews were black so that kind of leaves out 92% of modern day Jews. And there is no such thing as being genetically Jewish. Judaism is a religion not a race.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth4Thought

I think, even if you aren't a christian, this might bring some light on the coincidences that seem to be occurring that happen to be mirroring that of the bible.

I say that, of course, because I'm not christian.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

The Jews who are not Jews are the Khazars of the now dis-established Khazaria.

The term Khazar means wanderer ... hence the wandering Jew.

Cosmic..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Talk about kizmit; someone posted this response in a thread I made about banksters which I think answers your question perfectly:

Originally posted by Murgatroid

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature. LINK

The Illuminati goes clear back to the Garden...

From the book: Pawns Of The Game:

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How can you summarily discount the Kazars? To me they fit the bill to a T. As a matter of fact, Neil Keenan has placed the blame for all the world's financial woes squarely at the feet of the Kazars who make up very small percentage of the Jewish population.

You answered your own question. I only heard of them after reading David Wilcock's Financial Tyranny book. Very shortly after it was posted on the Internet, the Wikipedia listing of Kazars was completely scrubbed. If somebody knows how to recall historic web pages, compare today's wiki listing to last year at this time. Very interesting.

Friggin Satan worshipping, blood sacrificing nazi scumbag Kazars need to be exposed. Thanks for the heads up. And don't forget...

Jesus don't like killing no matter what the reasons for
And your flag decal won't get you into heaven anymore

John Prine
edit on 4-9-2012 by zarp3333 because: Oops

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought
The answer is simple, it's the Zionists running governing Israel,and their supporters. This is the one of the bible versus that makes you think, especially if you are a Christian who supports Israel and also believes the world is about to end. If you believe in Christ, you should be against Israel and it's existence.

See, that is EXACTLY my problem. I need to know who the SoS is because God states VERY PLAINLY in His Covenant with Abraham that any who oppose Israel are going to be royally screwed:

2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.

3 I will bless those who bless you,

And I will curse him who curses you;

And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” ~ Genesis 12:2-3

See what I mean? As Christians, we're supposed to do what we can to "bless" Israel, or be cursed by Almighty God; yet we also have the SoS to contend with, and these are the posers who, possibly disguised by the fact that they ARE Jewish, claim to be doing what is best for Israel while conducting operations that are undermining her security. Just between you, me, and the Department of Homeland Insecurity, I don't want to be cursed by Almighty God.

Not all "Zionists" are Jewish, of this I'm sure you are quite aware. I believe that "Zionists" are influencing world affairs in order to destroy Israel, all the while trying to tell us that they are trying to help her. As evidence, I point to the fact that US, British, French, and G.C.C. (Gulf Cooperation Council) intelligence agencies have been supporting al-Qaeda terrorists as they take over one country after another under the guise of the "popular uprisings" commonly known as the Arab Spring.

In EVERY country that has experienced a "revolution," the Muslim Brotherhood has emerged as the political party in charge and the al-Qaeda flag flies above the capitols. The MB and AQ are linked at the hip; AQ leader Ayman al-Zawahiri joined the MB at the tender age of 14. Their goal is clear: Surround Israel with hostile Islamist regimes and then attack. This goal is openly being supported by the US government, and quite possibly, by elements in the Israeli government using Mossad.

Now IF - I can't say that strongly enough - IF Mossad has been playing an active role supporting AQ terrorists and inserting "death squads" into Syria then that would prove to me that the Israeli government is under the control of Satanists. I have done a LOT of research into this area, and despite wild claims by the usual suspects of Mossad involvement in these Globalist coups, I have yet to find any evidence of that. I think it would be suicidal on a state level - not to mention personally Treasonous - for any Israeli to have anything to do with an operation that would help to install a hostile MB/AQ Islamist government on their own borders.

If anything, those atrocities in Syria that are being attributed to Mossad are probably being committed by IRGC troops and Western-backed terrorist groups like the AQ infested Free Syrian Army; at least I hope that's what is happening. I think Treason that results in the death of your fellow countrymen is the lowest crime there is, right next to pedophilia; both crimes deserve death in my opinion. And if any Israeli is doing ANYTHING that would benefit AQ in any way, then they are guilty of Treason.

But let's say that the Synagogue of Satan IS in control of Israel, and that they are in cahoots with Western/Globalist powers that will throw Israel under the bus when it suits their purposes: How do we as Christians support Israel, yet fight against the Satanists in the Synagogue?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Romans 2:28-29

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
See, that is EXACTLY my problem. I need to know who the SoS is because God states VERY PLAINLY in His Covenant with Abraham that any who oppose Israel are going to be royally screwed:

There is a post you may want to read that relates to this here

Below is an excerpt from that post:

The quotes below are from Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj who appears to be a modern day "Elijah". His prophecies have been coming to pass for many years.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was visited by the prophet Zechariah and by Jesus and angels while he was in Jerusalem.

Zechariah gave him the following Scripture:

“Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.” Zechariah 14:1-3 NKJV

After reading I looked up at the saint and asked, What does the scripture mean? He said:

“The city of Jerusalem is going to be divided very soon.“

God is not going to sit back and let all hell break loose. If you touch the apple of His eye, you will have to contend with God Himself. When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

I saw a 3 dimensional map. A mighty angel with a drawn sword said,

“This will be the judgment upon this nation who will turn her back against God's people!”

And with that, with the sword he pierced the very center of the land and cut it asunder.

The nations that were responsible for dividing Jerusalem, God will gather them for war to destroy them. Joel 3:2 and Zech 14:3 tells us like that. Joel 3:2 NKJV

Link 1 Link 2

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

These posts also relate to this:

THE DAYS OF ZECHARIAH'S PROPHECIES ARE HERE !
The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment - ON AMERICA

edit on 4-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I wondered about the same thing back in 1986.I am a christian
believer of Yeshua/Jesus and I support Israel.I would suggest
doing research on the differences between Torah jews and talmud
jews.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

[...] we are still left with the question, "Who are the 'Jews who are not Jews' that make up the Synagogue of Satan?"

Ironically enough, good ol' John of Patmos seems to be talking about Christians. A group of people who worship a Jewish messiah, but do not follow Jewish customs.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4Thought

2 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing.

3 I will bless those who bless you,

And I will curse him who curses you;

And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” ~ Genesis 12:2-3

See what I mean? As Christians, we're supposed to do what we can to "bless" Israel, or be cursed by Almighty God; yet we also have the SoS to contend with, and these are the posers who, possibly disguised by the fact that they ARE Jewish, claim to be doing what is best for Israel while conducting operations that are undermining her security. Just between you, me, and the Department of Homeland Insecurity, I don't want to be cursed by Almighty God.

Not all "Zionists" are Jewish, of this I'm sure you are quite aware. I believe that "Zionists" are influencing world affairs in order to destroy Israel, all the while trying to tell us that they are trying to help her. As evidence, I point to the fact that US, British, French, and G.C.C. (Gulf Cooperation Council) intelligence agencies have been supporting al-Qaeda terrorists as they take over one country after another under the guise of the "popular uprisings" commonly known as the Arab Spring.

In EVERY country that has experienced a "revolution," the Muslim Brotherhood has emerged as the political party in charge and the al-Qaeda flag flies above the capitols. The MB and AQ are linked at the hip; AQ leader Ayman al-Zawahiri joined the MB at the tender age of 14. Their goal is clear: Surround Israel with hostile Islamist regimes and then attack. This goal is openly being supported by the US government, and quite possibly, by elements in the Israeli government using Mossad.

Now IF - I can't say that strongly enough - IF Mossad has been playing an active role supporting AQ terrorists and inserting "death squads" into Syria then that would prove to me that the Israeli government is under the control of Satanists. I have done a LOT of research into this area, and despite wild claims by the usual suspects of Mossad involvement in these Globalist coups, I have yet to find any evidence of that. I think it would be suicidal on a state level - not to mention personally Treasonous - for any Israeli to have anything to do with an operation that would help to install a hostile MB/AQ Islamist government on their own borders.

If anything, those atrocities in Syria that are being attributed to Mossad are probably being committed by IRGC troops and Western-backed terrorist groups like the AQ infested Free Syrian Army; at least I hope that's what is happening. I think Treason that results in the death of your fellow countrymen is the lowest crime there is, right next to pedophilia; both crimes deserve death in my opinion. And if any Israeli is doing ANYTHING that would benefit AQ in any way, then they are guilty of Treason.

But let's say that the Synagogue of Satan IS in control of Israel, and that they are in cahoots with Western/Globalist powers that will throw Israel under the bus when it suits their purposes: How do we as Christians support Israel, yet fight against the Satanists in the Synagogue?

This is a fantastic breakdown of the situation. I was beginning to feel like I was the only one who was seeing the situation unfold in this manner, but your thoughts here perfectly iterate my own.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

As Christians, we're supposed to do what we can to "bless" Israel, or be cursed by Almighty God

not sure where at in scripture you read that .. but, it's seriously a scriptural error. I haven't read it, nor have I seen it and the NT doesn't state that; but the TV preachers do spout this about. They error in the scriptures and spout fear into the massive that take their teachings from the TV instead of studying it for themselves.

because as Galatians state..very plainly

Gal 3:28 There cannot be Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is no male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.
MKJV

and if your quote is true, then God would have to wipe out ALL of the Christians including the Messianic Jews.

ETA: Need to save this for another time.. back to the topic.. the SoS........Jews who act like Jews.. have to dig in a bit deeper ..

edit on 4-9-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Revelation 2 & 3 if you read chapter 1 are letters from Christ Himself. John was basically the "secretary" as Christ dictated. Remember, everything in Revelation is explained somewhere else in scripture. Out of the 800 verses, they refer to 400 different places in scripture.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Hi TTAA--

Here is a re-translation from the impossibly stinky Greek of the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Levite' (whoever he was) aka the Book of Revelation' into Aramaic and back into modern English:

Apoc. Joh. 2:9

Behold, I am aware of your Afflictions
Yea, I know of your great poverty,
Though you are indeed rich [in other things] :
I also know of the slanders made against you
From those who claim that they are also Judaeans
But they are not, for the belong to the Synagogue of Satan.

Apoc. Joh. 3:9

Behold, I will cause to be brought forward before your faces
Even all those who belong to the Synagogue of Satan,
Yea, so that they might fall down at your feet :
Even they who claim to be sons of Yisro’el
But lo, they are no such thing - but rather they are all Liars—
That they might acknowledge that I have loved only you.

For it was you alone that have persevered during the Times
To hold fast to my Statutes with Patience
Therefore I shall keep you from the hour of Trial :
For lo, it shall surely come to pass very soon
Yea, it shall come quickly upon [Qol-Eretz-Yisro’el] = ‘all Yisro’el’
To test all those who now occupy the land."

From the two quotes above, what exactly can we glean of these Satanic Synagoguers?

Well, we can tell a couple of things about them right off the bat :

They are described as a SEPARATE group from those who obey Torah (‘the commandments’)
who slander those who do keep the statutes/commandments/torah of Moses (‘my statutes’) ;

Secondly that they claim to be Jews (‘sons of Yisro’el’) but are not true-Jews, since they themselves do not obey Torah or keep the commandments of Moses.

Clearly the author of the Apocalypse of Yohanon (aka ‘book of Revelation’) is a strict Torah-abider (‘salvation by works of the law’ aka ‘Ma-aseh ha-Torah’) who curses those groups who flout the law – in other words, the author is anti-Pauline (‘salvation by faith alone’) ;

Therefore the ‘Synagogue of Satan’ (who are at odds with the Torah abiders) would be Paul and his Pauline churches who separated themselves off from the torah Abiding Nazorean Christians headed (‘the poor ones’ aka the Evionim) headed up by the brother of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean Nazir (Gk. Iesous).

Read Galatians chapter 2 for a taste of what ‘Saul of Tarsus’ had to say about the torah abiding Messianic Groups who wrote the book of Revelation ! (‘James & John, those so-called Pillars of the Church !’) !!

To say the two groups hated each other is grossly understating the matter entirely…

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
there is no such thing as being genetically Jewish.
Judaism is a religion not a race.

Jesus did NOT follow the talmudic jewish laws
(sacrifices or kabala etc.) jewish religion, so why do
most people relate Jesus as being of jewish race ?
Are not cohens' ect. a blood line ? israel bases it's politics
on blood lines, or else
Sephardic and Somalian jews would not be deported and
discriminated as they currently are in israel.

Are not jewish tribes based on ancestry ?
Why the hatred and discrimination between tribes ?
specifically begotten 'division' of Isac and Ishmael ?

edit on 4/9/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

See, that is EXACTLY my problem.

As an aside, Update your profile

I like you. Your ASKing the question most tend to glance over Miss Elizabeth

You deserve a response.

It all begins "In the Garden" my dear. Genesis 3, gets into the meat of the matter.

Now I know, many pass this off as nonsense, but none the less, this is your key.

If, we presume, as 99% wish to suggest, that Chapter three is simply a woman and man being tempted into eating forbidden fruit, as commonplace religious sects and cults will attest, then why did GOD say what he did.

Speaking of the Seed of Satan (aka The Serpent) and the Seed of Woman being at odds This happens to be the First Biblical Prophecy as well.

Genesis 3:14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Quite an extreme Curse, for an Apple.

And what does Eve have to note about this?

Genesis 3:13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Beguiled has several intended implications inclusive to being wholely seduced. A completed act.

I could go on here, but you seem brighter than most in here my dear. I am sure you understood what I noted, and I think you have the ability to use that, and verify for yourself. Don't take my word on it.

So, you ask, who are the SoS? The answer is the Cainite. Cain and his descendants.

I can trace geneologies back to 1500 BC, when strange people begin to appear. Hu, a Proud Son of Heaven Cain???) is one. Seems he lived about 1500 Years, and he is suggested to have began the Huan. Korean Legends suggest he was part of the Wuhu, (Five Hu) who where not "Chinese" but foreign invaders from the Steppes and Black Sea Area. Chinese Tradition also praise him for his Water Containment Systems which they believed saved them and their crops from Flooding.

Hu, followed by sons, (Chunghu for one) flow into some real interesting peoples. The Huns are part of this family, and they sit on many thrones today. (The White Huns of Europa). This family line is also related to the Khans (kings) as in Genghis, and Kublai.

Remember what Genesis 6 was to eradicate. The Spawn of the Fallen and the daughter of man they took and "Knew" biblicially speaking. This is what Cain was. But as Genesis 6 notes, not all was cleansed by the flood.

And this Spawn of the Fallen, what did they become?

Genesis 6;4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Now, if you consider this "family" I note above with it's connotations, are they not Mighty Men, Men of Renown?

Now, this is just to get you in the right direction.

After the flood, there still was Cain and his family line. On top of that, we have Unclean Spirits, (the "souls" of the Spawn of the Fallen) all working for their father, That Serpent.

As seen with the demoniac in the Cemetery, they (the Unclean Spirits) survived through to Christ's Day. And as I noted before, Descendants of Cain, sit on thrones of Europe today.

So, the Bloodline, and Mystic Helpers are wandering around doing what they can.

Let move aside for a minute or two.

Consider this. What is a favorite thing Satan liked to do?

We see it during the Tempting of Christ. Satan knows the Holy Word of GOD, better than everyone else, with of course 2 exceptions. (GOD and his Living Word, Jesus).

Satan twisted scripture to tempt Christ. His nuance is supple and contains truth, veiled from view. And he pulls it off because KNOWS scripture.

He has many tools, and it is even evident in the King James 1611 Bible, they acted in several places to cause the truth to be veiled from view. They act in the Man Inspired Doctrines, Dogmas and Theologies affixed to varying sects and cults of Christaindom. We even see some of those from other discussion forums in ATS who worship these entities, (aka the Masons, Illuminati, etc.....).

And THEN WE HAVE THE SEVEN LETTERS.

What did two of those Churches do? They spoke out against the Cainite. Where he was, and what he was doing. They stood against those of the Synagogue of Satan, and earned praise for doing so. The others harboured, entertained and let those of the SoS influence them. Hence the chastisement.

Now, you touched on something, and ruled out peoples, in specific. You are right to do so. It isn't a people, but it is just people. Those who harbour and entertain the whims of their father. Satan.

Space

Ciao

Shane

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It is directly tied to the Builders (Freemasonry), the moneychangers and High Priests. Daddy Warbucks is a good description and symbol of their funding of both sides of war. Follow the thread back from the video below and you will find the origin with Esau and Nimrod. Babel was cut up into languages and the Mystery Schools then became Osiris cut into pieces. Nimrod and Osiris are the same. Your smoking gun is found in Bavaria with the Illuminati and the five and six pointed star. Mystery School Babylon is mentioned in Revelation 11 when it states that their Lord was crucified in Egypt (Symbolically Sodom). This is Nimrod / Osiris / Babel cut into pieces. At that time, Osiris was circumcised (Sin cut). What part of Osiris was not found? The object is to put Osiris back together again. This is Humpty Dumpty that had a great fall while trying to see over the veil. All the kings tools and all of the king's scientists, alchemists and mathematicians could not put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Babel will once again be destroyed again when the money-changer's tables are turned. Of course, this is happening now. The financial tables are flipped. Jesus also overturned the benches of the ones selling doves. This represents those who use the money-changer's money to purchase peace. The peacemakers have no rest today and no money to purchase peace.

Follow the history of the Hermetic Renascence and you find the cult of reason and Masons of the Grand Lodges.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
How come a couple of us on this thread had our accounts hacked and avatars changed? Kinda funny ain't it? What's the point of rules and logins anyway.

Makes you kinda wonder how all the new weenies all of a sudden have thousands of flags and stars don't it?

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Just saying.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join