It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soo my friend just became a free mason.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen

Sorry I'm not gonna risk my life for a website, he's always been around masons and connected in the music industry. He just recently became a number 3.

So did he just join or is he a level 3 (3rd degree Master Mason)?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am not a freemason, but if you are interested you should join up. You may be disappointed because I am willing to bet Masonic meetings are really boring, the secrets really are not that interesting once you learn them, and you will not get any special privileges.

If you want to get out of traffic tickets, you should become an attractive woman and cry if you get pulled over. I have also heard cops will not give cops and their families tickets. You may want to come up with some convincing story about how you or someone in your family is or was a cop.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

reply to post by yourmaker

1. Immunity to cops is mostly what I mean, he got pulled over for speedin the other day, shook the cops hand a certain way, small talked and got off free.

2. Of course anyway can find out the truth, but isn't better to learn secrets?

Damn......envy is a curse.eh????????? LOL

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

If only we got immunity
I have several speeding tickets I wish would go away.

reply to post by loves a conspiricy

When I was younger my family name got me out of some tickets, but no handshake ever got me out of one.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Here you go OP

This may help you

Link

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

Here you go OP

This may help you

Link

Here you go OP

This may help you

Larry Kunk and Ephisans 5/11

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint

You may be disappointed because I am willing to bet Masonic meetings are really boring,

Dude the meetings are so boring! sometimes i look around at all the old geezers and im like...."Geezer Central"
but im 100% sure your friend dosnt know anything "scary". He may be excited that he joined and went through the degrees and is anxious to tell you about what he went through but he may not be sure is he going against is oath....its the same with me and my friends but i dont talk about it much with my buddies cuz they are SURE i worship the devil..whatever that is

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

1. Immunity to cops is mostly what I mean, he got pulled over for speedin the other day, shook the cops hand a certain way, small talked and got off free.

2. Of course anyway can find out the truth, but isn't better to learn secrets?

And about this one, he's full of crap. People get off for speeding tickets all the time, has nothing to do with secret handshakes or a wink and a nudge. Why do people continue to spread this BS.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There might no truth in this world.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

ThinkIng about it, they get immunity, learn the truth, and are allowed to believe what they want.

Idk about you guys but that's sounds good to me, I'm not saying I'm gonna join today. I'm saying ima see how it plays out for him cause he still tells me things he shouldent, and still it's some things he's SCARED to tell me.

Don't ask for proof, I'm not tryna get killed but he showed me his card, this may not be enough proof for some but I KNOW so leave it at the ok?

More power to him,i actually could of put that better in the curcumstance,but tell him to hold the horses on immunity thing
also , maybe you should consider joining for other reasons,you know the ones on the box so to speak. Doing good,enjoying like minded people and being a champion of liberty and freedom.
just a tought.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath

ThinkIng about it, they get immunity, learn the truth, and are allowed to believe what they want.

Idk about you guys but that's sounds good to me, I'm not saying I'm gonna join today. I'm saying ima see how it plays out for him cause he still tells me things he shouldent, and still it's some things he's SCARED to tell me.

Don't ask for proof, I'm not tryna get killed but he showed me his card, this may not be enough proof for some but I KNOW so leave it at the ok?

I stopped asking for proof a long time ago...you people never have it, anyway.

So this dude just joined the Masons and already he's got scary stuff to tell you? Surely even the most gullible among us can see that this is more than likely nothing more than an absurd parody of an ATS related common topic rather than the actual reality of your situation.

The veil of the like gets thinner each time,they are certainly a good chuckle sometimes. I even see the odd "if true" before replies,you know not only people in certain societies get away with speeding and parking tickets.It happens all the time,its more from being a upstanding bloke normally,maybe that happened here aswell.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You may be disappointed because I am willing to bet Masonic meetings are really boring, the secrets really are not that interesting once you learn them...

I'll tell you a secret of Freemasonry...

"You haven't lived a truly rewarding day unless you have done something for someone who will never be able to repay you."

Some may find this secret uninteresting. A Freemason would find this secret profound.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
im level 66. See i have my avatar logo to prove it.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The only thing Masons are scared of are fake Masons.
They go to great lenths to assure you are who you say you are.
Thats all i've been able to conclude from my research of Masonry.
Of all the Secret Societies, Masonry has to be the most benign, men with money will always be dangerous, so don't think that Masons can't have an evil agenda, but they are not an organized evil, just a bunch of symbolism that tries to reach enlightenment without the use of religion (unless you personally want to include religion).

The church has alot of money, so to further a cause of enlightenment that rivals the church takes an organized effort with wealthy input. Otherwise the church wins.

Just my interpretation based on the writings I have read.

~S.o.T.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

ALL HAIL ATHLON!!

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I know quite a few Masons....
#1 Your friend that told you stuff, should be booted out. Part of the Masonic code(won't mention the punishment)
#2 Using the handshake to an officer?? Pretty stupid. The officer was probably a Mason.
#3 Besides, if he just joined, He has absolutly no knowledge of nothing. U just can't join and be a top dog. it just don't happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

You may be disappointed because I am willing to bet Masonic meetings are really boring, the secrets really are not that interesting once you learn them...

"You haven't lived a truly rewarding day unless you have done something for someone who will never be able to repay you."

Some may find this secret uninteresting. A Freemason would find this secret profound.

The Freemasons are a socity that will do anything for a brother, or someone who is not a brother it is about helping those in need and not expect anything in return. Kinda like paying it forward. Awsome movie.
edit on 6-9-2012 by thepolish1 because: Forgot to comment

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1

Originally posted by Saurus

The Freemasons are a socity that will do anything for a brother, or someone who is not a brother it is about helping those in need and not expect anything in return. Kinda like paying it forward. Awsome movie.
edit on 6-9-2012 by thepolish1 because: Forgot to comment

nice post. I believe you have got it.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
#1 Your friend that told you stuff, should be booted out. Part of the Masonic code(won't mention the punishment)
To be honest, the only actual punishment is being booted out. The symbolic penalties aren't taken literally. Anywhere. (unless you count P2…)

#2 Using the handshake to an officer?? Pretty stupid. The officer was probably a Mason.
I have difficulty even imagining an on-duty police officer who has pulled someone over even letting the suspect touch them in any way, much less a handshake.

#3 Besides, if he just joined, He has absolutly no knowledge of nothing. U just can't join and be a top dog. it just don't happen.
Hell, you could be a 50 year member and not no squat. You get out what you put into it.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Hey, it's even better than that. If you're in a war, and the opposing soldier is about to shoot you, all you have to do is throw up your hands in a certain way to give the "masonic distress signal" and the soldier will save your life instead. It could be very useful to learn some of the hand signs, indeed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join