It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soo my friend just became a free mason.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ThinkIng about it, they get immunity, learn the truth, and are allowed to believe what they want.

Idk about you guys but that's sounds good to me, I'm not saying I'm gonna join today. I'm saying ima see how it plays out for him cause he still tells me things he shouldent, and still it's some things he's SCARED to tell me.

Don't ask for proof, I'm not tryna get killed but he showed me his card, this may not be enough proof for some but I KNOW so leave it at the ok?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen
they get immunity

To what, the flu and a cold?

learn the truth

Because you can't do that by yourself, god forbid.

and are allowed to believe what they want.

I'm being told not to believe this.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

ThinkIng about it, they get immunity, learn the truth, and are allowed to believe what they want.

Idk about you guys but that's sounds good to me, I'm not saying I'm gonna join today. I'm saying ima see how it plays out for him cause he still tells me things he shouldent, and still it's some things he's SCARED to tell me.

Don't ask for proof, I'm not tryna get killed but he showed me his card, this may not be enough proof for some but I KNOW so leave it at the ok?
Well actually, we don't get immunity from anything and truth is relative, but yes, we're allowed to believe what we want.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

1. Immunity to cops is mostly what I mean, he got pulled over for speedin the other day, shook the cops hand a certain way, small talked and got off free.

2. Of course anyway can find out the truth, but isn't better to learn secrets?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

But there aren't any secrets in Freemasonry. The only things we promise to keep secret have been published for 300 years and are readily available at your corner book store or online. The real esoteric knowledge is stuff you could figure out for yourself if you read some philosophy textbooks.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

1. Immunity to cops is mostly what I mean, he got pulled over for speedin(g) the other day, shook the cops hand a certain way, small talked and got off free.

I know several police officers, and none of them have ever mentioned being trained to let people off who give them a "special" handshake.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

1. Immunity to cops is mostly what I mean, he got pulled over for speedin the other day, shook the cops hand a certain way, small talked and got off free.

This would have gotten them both suspended and/or expelled in my jurisdiction. If this ancedote is true it is very poor behavior to be practicing.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

1. Immunity to cops is mostly what I mean, he got pulled over for speedin(g) the other day, shook the cops hand a certain way, small talked and got off free.

I know several police officers, and none of them have ever mentioned being trained to let people off who give them a "special" handshake.

Why would they?

Look at this picture

And you believe there is no handshake?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

This would have gotten them both suspended and/or expelled in my jurisdiction. If this ancedote is true it is very poor behavior to be practicing.

The truth to the story is probably far from what op would like you to believe.

Anyone can get off of a speeding ticket given the right circumstances. The most probable thing is the guy was doing less than the 10%+2mph, so a quick bollocking from the police would suffice. Multiple reasons to be let off for speeding. As i said before, i doubt ALL police officers are taught a secret handshake on the off chance they will bump into an Almighty FreeMason.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

Because they are good friends and they would laugh their heads off and want to tell me if it were real.

You are mistaken in your beliefs.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Because they are good friends and they would laugh their heads off and want to tell me if it were real.

You are mistaken in your beliefs.

The thing is, everybody's different, all police are apart of a fraternity if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

they havent told you about when they get their 3rd hand shaken if you know what im sayin

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I stopped asking for proof a long time ago...you people never have it, anyway.

So this dude just joined the Masons and already he's got scary stuff to tell you? Surely even the most gullible among us can see that this is more than likely nothing more than an absurd parody of an ATS related common topic rather than the actual reality of your situation.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm sorry. My bullsit radar just went off the handle.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You know i lurk these threads a whole lot and I am so tired of these threads lol.

Why is every one who is not a Mason always so interested in the handshake, and ways of identification?

Seriously, isn't there more interesting this to bring up about masonry?

Did you guys know that if you were to draw a circle around the outside and inside of the bottom square of the pyramid at Giza and then subtract you get the speed of light?

Is that a coincidence?

The Rat.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrath

I stopped asking for proof a long time ago...you people never have it, anyway.

So this dude just joined the Masons and already he's got scary stuff to tell you? Surely even the most gullible among us can see that this is more than likely nothing more than an absurd parody of an ATS related common topic rather than the actual reality of your situation.

Sorry I'm not gonna risk my life for a website, he's always been around masons and connected in the music industry. He just recently became a number 3.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

You know i lurk these threads a whole lot and I am so tired of these threads lol.

Why is every one who is not a Mason always so interested in the handshake, and ways of identification?

Seriously, isn't there more interesting this to bring up about masonry?

Did you guys know that if you were to draw a circle around the outside and inside of the bottom square of the pyramid at Giza and then subtract you get the speed of light?

Is that a coincidence?

The Rat.

It's a made up number.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
boooo

obvious and poorly disguised hoax

booooo

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ask him if he knows how to bow to Balphomet?

I hear they teach that when you get to number 3.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Ask him if he knows how to bow to Balphomet?

I hear they teach that when you get to number 3.
And here I was thinking he was just full of number 2…

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join