It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA’s Bizarre New Security Policy - Testing your drinks after molesting you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So it looks like the ever growing SS...I mean TSA has a new method to increase people being submissive.

“Now remember that this is inside the terminal, well beyond the security check and purchased inside the terminal…just people waiting to get on the plane,” writes the You Tube user who uploaded the video.

“My wife and son came back from a coffee shop just around the corner, then we were approached. I asked them what they were doing. One of the TSA ladies said that they were checking for explosive chemicals (as we are drinking them). I said “really – inside the terminal? You have got to be kidding me.” I asked them if they wanted to swab us all. She responded with something like, ‘yes sometimes we need to do that’.

Source

Things were already re-g0d-d@mn-diculous. Now, they are just laughing at us.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This really just seems like conditioning. If you talk to former prisoners they will tell you how routine strip searches and questioning becomes normal, so much so that your subconscious mind will react to it but because it's something you've come to accept, you block it out of your consciousness as though it is normal.

If people have gone through security yet they continue to do security procedures after they are essentially saying their security screening is ineffective.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That's exactly why I turned them down when they offered me a job, the only good lead I had from an entire job fair for veterans. I would rather still be jobless then to work for those scum. Next they will be going around testing everyones hands for explosive residue, and going through phones and laptops will be mandatory. Just keeps getting more rediculous everyday. I am honestly beginning to lose hope for this country.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Good thing with the economy being in the can I can't afford to fly anywhere anyway

To be serious though, it seems we are all guilty until proven innocent. Begs the question, what will be next?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'd read this...and the sheer bold face insanity still has my brain in a partial freeze. I should send the TSA a bill for emotional distress caused by any attempt to make sense of this. Lets look at the facts that are crazy enough to make a bunny-brain freeze.

Fact 1. The Transportation Security Administration already secures the perimeter of the entire facility and at such great effort and diligence (cough), we have normal, average Americans being stripped of their dignity, privacy and even clothing to insure it.

Fact 2. (This from an Airport Tech publication)

The dynamics of airport concessions programmes have changed dramatically in recent years. In the wake of 9/11, passengers are experiencing, on average, longer dwell times at the airport, so they pass time by browsing in shops. Airlines have eliminated or significantly curtailed in-flight meal service, so passengers are purchasing more food and beverages at the airport.
(Src)

Fact 3. Due to all the costs from security at all levels, including new construction, permitting processes and all the rest....Airport concessions already run among the highest anywhere outside a Disney hamburger stand for buying ANYTHING a person may need.

So, basically.... TSA is going to strongly discourage me from bringing anything of my own...within the absurdly tiny limits they even allow now, anyway.

They're going to laugh at me as I pay a king's ransom for a coke on the "midway" many of the U.S. airports have become.

...and NOW ...They're going to pour salt in the wound by harassing me to TEST that outrageously priced drink I had to buy because THEY wouldn't let me bring my own to start with?

Oh....There are reasons why I won't fly unless a family member is in dire health and even then, driving time makes it a practical matter of HAVING to be there in mere hours. Screw the whole airline industry without that serious a need to use it these days.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Did anyone notice how happy the woman (seemed so in the video anyway, maybe she was pissed on the inside) was to stop and let her test the drink/water? Then it looked like she thanked her afterwards....

Nothing to see here folks. It appears all is going exactly according to plan. The beasts are being tamed without even knowing it so to speak. All I can do is :shk: shake my head and be thankful that I never have the need to deal with these folks.
edit on 9/4/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A sick part of me envisioned filling the cup with yellow bodily liquid then feigning surprise when approached and accidentally spilling it on the TSA agent only to apologize as I explained it was a sample for my doctor's appointment and my drug resistant AIDS/Syphlis/Genital Warts diagnosis. "Oh my goodness. You'd better wash that off. I'm terribly sorry honey but urine danger."

Only after I stopped laughing something did occur to me. And It's this. Imagine there are fallen angels or negative ETs that truly hate and resent humanity. They live through seeing us kill, hurt and upset each other. I'm beginning to think it is true.

They are trying to get us angry. The only thing more absurd is the idea of testing people's drinks for explosives. Cheers!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Gonna get to the point of travellers bringing no bags, purchasing nothing, till point of destinantion and start showing up naked at check in lines. I figure why not you already are on display, they have nothing to search apart from your anal cavity. Save these lowest of the low from having to lift a finger.

Agreed though how absurd to be checking fluids bought within the airport itself. Glad I don't go south much anymore or try to fly direct to avoid the SS. Don't think with my attitude I would be left able to fart properly after a run in with these people.

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
they have nothing to search apart from your anal cavity.

Give it time. If they can't get a finger up there, I am sure they will want some sort of xray or visual inspection at some point. I guess once the sheeple are fully trained.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here's an idea....

Let's eliminate all of the risk by simply banning air travel.

Problem solved.
edit on 4-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Why is it too far of a stretch to believe that the TSA has received actionable intelligence that terrorists may be conceling explosive liquids in various cups in order to get them through the scanner? You know, you can bring your drink through the detector with you without it being subjected to any kind of scrutiny. It's a weak spot in there system. You think someone with a mission to attack an airliner would not try to exploit that breach of security? Or need we jump straight to, IT'S A CONSPIRACY OF THE NWO TRYING DESENSITIZE YOU TO COMMANDS FROM AUTHORITY.

Come on guys.. A little common sense goes a long way...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321

Originally posted by SaneThinking
they have nothing to search apart from your anal cavity.

Give it time. If they can't get a finger up there, I am sure they will want some sort of xray or visual inspection at some point. I guess once the sheeple are fully trained.

They already do have that technology and use it at the Mexican border quite frequently to check for drug running mules... Heh

They've had it pre-911 as a matter of fact...

new topics

top topics

join