It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The year of the insect, and the year of the spider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ok, so everyone knows im a music guy and I saw this album when I was traveling across the US and it mustve knocked the info loose in my head, because I started interviewing people and apparently more people know about this than I thought. Most of the info I gathered was in Harrisburg, PA (huge spider town, spider is infinity/BLUEBLACK/8/Archangel Michael/Navy eye in the sky) but its in many other cities and here too (MD/DC/VA) and spiders are popping up everywhere like crazy, weaving this extravagant webs. Thanks be to this dude John Gracie who explained a lot of this to me. So lets talk about where we are now (year of the insect) and where we are going (year of the spider).

The "Year of the Insect" has actually been going on for over a decade now. (The term is just a name and years are represented differently, just like in the time lapse of the Bible).Its marked by sharp increases in RED activity and one of the strongest indicators is the gas pricing in the domestic USA. The middle east (where we get the majority of our oil from) is a largely RED area. Almost full RED in fact. This is why the US presedential election in November is such a big deal to outside countries-it represents the overall changing of the guard for the rest of the planet. The reason that we are so darn important is that we have the best balance of RED/BLUE and since its 50/50 (not really though) on paper, our decisions tend to be the most logical and beneficial to the rest of the planet, if we are looking at us all as one. We hack out the hard politics so other countries can see and adjust policy accordingly. Many more than those modeling us dont even have the money to eat, so its not like they get a fair voice, and thats why the 50/50 is so beneficial-it takes special consideration to include them (BLUE overall, but RED cares too as many poverty stricken countries fall in the RED polarity).

Anyways I believe that Obama will win again as he is the BLUE (actually PURPLE, which is blue polarity based) and the color of the arachnid is BLUE/BLACK. If you dont know what im talking about with the color system, read this first before diving into this material:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the November election signals the beginning of "The Joust" (royalty vs peasants, RED vs BLUE, etc) It also signals the entrance/beginning of the "Year of the Spider". Marked by a lot of 4s (and 8s too), such as gas pricing at $4.xx/gallon as well as everything I talk about in the posts explaining deltas (the triangle, 3's, etc) changing over its positions from 3 to 4. Im told it will be good for all that are classified as "wood" (from the Bible, you should check it out as it spells this all out as its just repeating except man is using electronics this incarnation).

So anyways there are a lot of 2's that are disguised as 3's or "deltas" in order to help actual real deltas out of 3 (also known as the 3rd dimension) and graduate them to 2 status by teaching them respect and worship of the One True God. This is to save them from "The Harvest" (I never knew what people were talking about with that here and ill talk more about that in a second). The year of the spider (# of actual years is unknown) will be marked by an increase in killings (sadly, much more than our society is currently experiencing with all these mass shooters and such) as the spiders will begin to consume the insects (4 kills 3, spiders eat insects). The fighting will be done mostly between RED/BLACK and BLUE/BLACK as all teh WHITE polarities im told are under the protection of God (I pray for his protection now even as I write this). There will also be a lot of "last minute" WHITE polarities that are saved in the nick of time through various actions. The main difference in RED's 2s/3s are that the 2's will move to organic means as a way of supplementing survival and the 3's will be more prone to kill for their resources and will eventually cannibalize (as the Bible spells out). Nasty stuff man.

Basically BLUE/BLACK has been acting like deltas, undercover if you will, in order to "weave a web" to trap the insects in. They are trapped unknowingly but are judged fairly im told, with the basis being the 10 commandments. They will be "harvested" in the year of the spider/arachnid. So theres your harvest, as its been explained to me on a basic simple-mans level. This may also be the time that martial law is finally implemented in teh USA and we go to the FEMA zones/regions, in an effort to preserve both order (lives) and resources. The USA is SO IMPORTANT to the rest of the world in this, as it represents the "powder keg" because its the balance of RED/WHITE/BLUE as I explained earlier. Other places like France (similar colors to ours) would also be affected by this change in polarity or "pole shift" as well as im told the color system is an international standard. We all do not speak the same language but everyone in every country can recognize colors. That way we can communicate not ever knowing each others languages.

So this is the reason the entire world is so focued on our election (I always wondered why anyone other than the UK cared so much about it, other than the regular BS reasons like we control the world economy and all). Im told it will be good for some, but really bad for others. Races and types of people that have been put down will now come into power and the balance will turn in their favor in the changing of the guard, finally. I worry abou the innocents that will be hurt by the blowback of RED/BLUE conflicts. Ive been told there will be roaming cities of large groups of people (kind of like in those zombie shows where 25-40 people and their campers stay together for safety and drive from city to city). There will be military controlled access to towns. Farming will make a big comeback as both food and water prices will increase sharply. The temperatures (solar flares for the scientific types, Lady RED (3/6) for the religious types) will increase sharply as well. Im told this will actually help in the case of WHITE polarities, as Gods people will be separated from the conflicts. They will be moved north to the colder regions (areas ive mentioned in my other threads) and since RED/BLACK will be moved to the southwest (desert) area (God will move them to where the serpent gods like Quezacotl rule over people), the arachnids (8s) will act as a buffer between the aggressors and teh innocents.

Since food and water will be scarce there, a lot of the southwest may go sub-surface and rely heavily on electricity to grow food/energy sources. (This is why you have movies like Madmax, video games like Borderlands and others focused on these post apocalyptic topics, they get their inspiration from these potential outcomes)

cont

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
cont

Cannabalism will happen as a result of starvation and there will be a lot of people committing murders as most of these states are open-carry. Many will flee the US completely. Car companies will start to produce survival types of vehicles (I think Arnold Schwarzennegar (sp?) has talked about doing this before) that are large SUVs with survival cabins built in (grow food, shower, etc, like a smaller sized, more advanced Winnebago). Fuel will eventually dwindle and they will be powered by bio-diesel. Sadly, this will be largely based upon the greed/gluttony of the ones who are "service to self" people. The new "Kingdom of Heaven" may very well be established on Earth, in a physical representation (done on Earth as it is in Heaven). Perhaps this is where all the WHITE polarities will be put/moved to.

A lot of this is probably AFTER the year of the spider, but im just trying to illustrate where I think it will go eventually, direction wise. Ive been told ACC Honey Badgers will become standard defense equipment for LEOs (on all levels-as in cops will get fully automatic weapons). Some of the vehicles they have coming out will be sick as well. There really may be a "zombie apocalypse" just not in the way we think. A better name would be "delta apocalypse". Thats about it for what I got. I dont know what to expect other than that, but it will be a relief to not get attacked by EM crap that RED keeps using to cause my chest pains and heart problems. In the place where ive grown up and spent my whole life no less. They totally deserve it. Walk around your town and see the abundance of spiderwebs that have popped up recently (dont knock them down, its EXTREMELY bad luck). They are EVERYWHERE. It also correlates directly with the growning insect population.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hmm.. this is very thought provoking. I had to log in to comment.

How do you decipher which type people are?? And/or where do you get this "LADY, SPIDER, INSECT" etc. & how long has the years of the insects been going?? I would like to see this calendar you speak of

I know everyone feels it. That there is some sort of change "waiting on the winds" as they'd say. Everyone can feel it within their being. I've known for some time now that I have to make the trek up north to meet when they come out of the ground. This could be many years from now. It could be just a few. But it'll happen in my lifetime. Such an exciting human life!!! These are the times

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival
Hmm.. this is very thought provoking. I had to log in to comment.

How do you decipher which type people are?? And/or where do you get this "LADY, SPIDER, INSECT" etc. & how long has the years of the insects been going?? I would like to see this calendar you speak of

I know everyone feels it. That there is some sort of change "waiting on the winds" as they'd say. Everyone can feel it within their being. I've known for some time now that I have to make the trek up north to meet when they come out of the ground. This could be many years from now. It could be just a few. But it'll happen in my lifetime. Such an exciting human life!!! These are the times

Just look at what they wear.

BLUE/BLACK-spider dress
RED/BLACK-insect dress
BROWN-brass or wood dress
GREEN/BLACK-drone or attack colors
WEARS GOLD-is most likely a RED
if you take a look at some of my other threads they will help you to notice the people a little more. If anyone is on the up and up all they have to do is change their dress code though.

new topics

top topics

join