It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Testament Fairy Tales

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynicalDrivel
reply to post by jiggerj

Exactly! The culture at that point, and before it, that also gave us Osirus. Pretty much the Jesus story, only fabricated first.

Osirus

People back then loved stories about gods as much as we love stories of aliens.

Jigger have you seen born in the wrong body. Are you born as a saved Christian. Behold the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life. I feel like I’m a movie. In a movie. They can’t even make good air bags. It’s a pretty hard gore planet. Right and wrong good or bad, does Dr. Gruber know? Does the Tantanka gore corporation that is making airbads and talking about the planet. Jigger is your brain doing good.
Did you get one of those gold apple watches?
Cynical is your brain tell you good.
My my lab suits and hazmats where are we heading. The hollow point bullets. Bring in the dragon.
Choose to be under a delusion.

Get with Christ right now. What a loss for you if you are a nonbeliever.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jiggerj
reply to post by jiggerj

You give great weight to the words of men written in the bible. We are here and now, and we are asking, "Where is our absentee father? Where is our father to tell all nations to put away their toys of war? Of hate? To rethink their wrong thinking?"

And Uh. And uh. How many Uhs do these New world order people have to say.
This is a God who drowned the whole world in water and is pissed.
There are no rose and spices.
Just say there is no new world order. Who is mocking who. Here I am like the devil.
This is the mark of the beast.

The remnant of the trees of his forest will be so few that a child can write them down.
Like a wet dream.
Listen up thunderdragons.

Jigger what is your better bureau business rating?

Sometimes I wonder if Jesus even cares.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jiggerj

Matthew 27: The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus’ resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people. Really? I mean, REALLY? And the mature religious adults with an IQ over 80 believe this happened? Come on now. ------------------------------------- Religion has been an ongoing conspiracy against the masses for thousands of years. Isn't it time to really look at what you're buying into?

Looks like another bible basher to me. You belong to the star club mentality on ATS. If you find this so ridiculous then why bother with the literature at all? It must bother you that it is theological literature and being theology no one has claimed that they can prove it happened. Theology is simply that. Just theology. It's on the order of proving that 65 million years ago has ever existed. The old monkey in a petri dish thing has kind of died out don't you think?

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
It must bother you that it is theological literature and being theology no one has claimed that they can prove it happened. Theology is simply that. Just theology.

Maybe someone needs to remind the bible thumpers of this.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

Squirrels bury so many nuts that they can't find them all. Polar bears store up food in their bellies to last through hibernation. If these animals could think, wouldn't this constitute worrying? I have a picture for you. Should these creations of god worry about food and clothing? Too brutal to show here.

Remember what happened to cain? Carrying a white Styrofoam box in a bag. Officers wielding pepper spray. Go big and lead the parade. Jigger are you ok?

There’s something weird going on here. Jigger don’t convolute the model. Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. We are in a prickly city.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Jigger are you holding a skittles wrapper over your mouth. Very good.

The United States of America are we just a land of global hawks and predator drones?
We can also have a massive game of duck duck goose. Stormdancer does God have your safety harness.
The aliens probably refer to this planet as a good mom.

Maybe it is both the homeland and the homeless. We are in the last days. The UN admits that Christians are the number 1 persecuted group. That is not a fairy tale. You guys are so full of it.

The deception is starting. Go big.

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join