It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Testament Fairy Tales

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Bookmarked your link, thanks!

I most appreciated this comment buried in that thread.

"The legend of Jesus, is Rome's most successful mind control weapon to control conquered populations. It's a mind control technique used by TPTB since the beginning of the Roman Empire but mind control science progressed, to let modern techniques, like MKultra, replace religion but the goal is the same, control the Roman Empire's population...in other words, World population..!

TPTB is about to plunge the world into global chaos, Order into Chaos is the process to the soon New World Order. This fantastic thread gave us all the tools to open our eyes, NOW.....it's time to get prepared, NATO will get involved in Syria to drag, with the help of Israel, Iran into conflict and start a NATO vs SCO war, which will be WW3.

Add a global economic crisis and many other combined disasters, with also Armageddon propaganda like St Malachi's Prophecy of the Popes with the decease of the glory of the olive and the arrival of Petrus Romanus to convince the world that nothing can be done to avoid the collapse of the world as we know it...

TPTB..., The Secret Empire..., Rome..!, is about to Launch the final phase of the secret agenda to create a New World....a New World Order...a Roman New World Empire..! "

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Soon! The Almighty! Will Make All Good Things RIGHT! All Must Unfold...

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. 2 Timothy 3:16

As I Have Shown...In Link Postings... Text - Context - Numeric Structure - Prophecy Has Been Proven 100%

Everyone...Will Just Have To See...In The Near Future...MAJOR EVENTS WILL HAPPEN!

VERY POSSIBLE, BY THE END OF THIS YEAR...NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT DAY OR HOUR! Shalom!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchEverything777
reply to post by jiggerj

All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. 2 Timothy 3:16

As I Have Shown...In Link Postings... Text - Context - Numeric Structure - Prophecy Has Been Proven 100%

Everyone...Will Just Have To See...In The Near Future...MAJOR EVENTS WILL HAPPEN!

VERY POSSIBLE, BY THE END OF THIS YEAR...NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT DAY OR HOUR! Shalom!

When you say 'major events' do you mean drought, disease, starvation, war, volcanoes erupting. earthquakes, fish dying, birds falling from the sky, all the horrors that can happen? So, it looks like your god is gearing up for another killing spree. Oh yes, he is just so lovable!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightBreeze
Emperor Flavius Titus' invented Christian religion took hold and the "slaves and scum" (Josephus) who embraced it did so because they didn't have the intellectual wherewithal to rally against it. They were led to believe that a man-god Jesus lived decades earlier, who had prophesied that the "wicked" generation of Jews living then (30-33 A.D.ish) would be utterly destroyed... and, lo and behold, the writings of Josephus catalogs that very destruction, 'proving' that Christ was a true prophet!

Uncommon trick? Hardly. Virgil invented a pseudo-prophesy in the Aeneid where his hero is shown a tableau of his unborn descendants culminating in Emperor Augustus.

Titus thru his judicious use of Flavian authorship created a pseudo-religion that was intended to domesticate the 'wild animal' of stubborn militant Judaism, the Sicarii movement specifically who were to revivifying the rebellious spirit of the Maccabees.

This new religion a replacement Judaism called "Christianity" would have a Saviour-Messiah who would preach acceptance adn thankfulness to and for the ruling authorities of Rome.

Hereby we have to endure the seeming perpetuity of the Christian religion and its (modern) deluded followers of this extreme faery tale.

No answers, more nonsense. No surprise there. So it was Titus that created the New Testament? Thats odd... We know Christianity existed as far back as 48AD. Titus was NINE YEARS OLD in 48AD.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

As usual, you misunderstand his advice..

He meant that your spirit and the needs of spirit are more important than the things of the body, like clothes and food..
If you misunderstood the first and most simple things, you probably are blind to all..

Are you failing on purpose?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

When you say 'major events' do you mean drought, disease, starvation, war, volcanoes erupting. earthquakes, fish dying, birds falling from the sky, all the horrors that can happen? So, it looks like your god is gearing up for another killing spree. Oh yes, he is just so lovable!

Love can be a many splendoured thing, you know.

rofl

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by jiggerj

As usual, you misunderstand his advice..

He meant that your spirit and the needs of spirit are more important than the things of the body, like clothes and food..
If you misunderstood the first and most simple things, you probably are blind to all..

Are you failing on purpose?

I have mentioned before that when Jesus spoke of god and heaven or paradise, he spoke in parables. I believe the sermon of 'Don't worry' was no parable, and it was his advice on how to live in THIS world. I think his meaning was very clear, and very wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Your arguments regarding Flavians and Jesus is " old" news.

The Breeze-Atwill expose' of the NT = Roman Conspiracy That Created Christianity is over a decade in development and publication.

If that = old, you're correct. If not...

Yep.... It's old and hold no water.

Your agenda is seen, it's heard, but it holds very little truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

See, this thinking is wrong. I love ya..... I want to show you another way to think.

WE... You and I have to be accountable for each choice we make in this life. It's evident and we can see this daily.... Right? Right!

Karma my friend is real! It's a law.

WE CHOSE to experience separate from God...... We failed ( fell) because children cannot do much with wisdom without proper knowledge.

The good news is preached as stories of men in the new testament.

The Bible tells us all there was a plan from the very beginning of man. The first and last cause. The first and last man. Adam represents mans story. Adam is Jesus! See?

Before man was ever made BY US we had fallen away from the consciousness of God in spirit form before we ever made a vessel of called man.

It sounds out of this world.... But think about where you live.

You live in a planet that is revolving at great speed IN SPACE.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

You know you are right!

Eventually everyone HAS to know and although we are trying to help one see, none in this thread may..... But at least we are trying.

I feel uneasy when trying to prove something is so verifiable by text all all kinds....

Jesus is real, he is the one who wrote Job!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

TPTB..., The Secret Empire..., Rome..!, is about to Launch the final phase of the secret agenda to create a New World....a New World Order...a Roman New World Empire..! "
reply to post by ALightBreeze

God, is bigger than the elite, bigger than the bankers and Rome and his plan is for it to crumble.

We reap what we sow.

Jesus tells us what's up in the new testament.

Sons of God will trump whatever plans there are to cause demise.... That's a guarantee!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

WHAT? How so? Job was written before the birth of Jesus.

If Jesus wrote Job did he also write Genesis, since nobody was there either, to tell the story. Did he also write the "Epic of Gilgamesh," the Babylonian saga of the great flood from which Noah's flood story is derived?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

See, this thinking is wrong. I love ya..... I want to show you another way to think.

WE... You and I have to be accountable for each choice we make in this life. It's evident and we can see this daily.... Right? Right!

Karma my friend is real! It's a law.

WE CHOSE to experience separate from God...... We failed ( fell) because children cannot do much with wisdom without proper knowledge.

The good news is preached as stories of men in the new testament.

The Bible tells us all there was a plan from the very beginning of man. The first and last cause. The first and last man. Adam represents mans story. Adam is Jesus! See?

Before man was ever made BY US we had fallen away from the consciousness of God in spirit form before we ever made a vessel of called man.

It sounds out of this world.... But think about where you live.

You live in a planet that is revolving at great speed IN SPACE.

Karma is no mystical magical thing. If you surround yourself with murderers you just might be killed. That's karma and we control it. In this instance we control it by NOT hanging with murderers.

As for the plan from the very beginning: I don't want to be part of someone else's plan. I have my own plan, thanks. We are not puppets on a god string.

Yes, we live on a planet hurtling through space, with a very logical and scientific explanation. No Abracadabra required, and no god-child is spinning the earth like a top!

Though I must admit I feel a bit dizzy right now.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by MamaJ

WHAT? How so? Job was written before the birth of Jesus.

If Jesus wrote Job did he also write Genesis, since nobody was there either, to tell the story. Did he also write the "Epic of Gilgamesh," the Babylonian saga of the great flood from which Noah's flood story is derived?

I can answer all of this for you, however this is my journey and if you want to share, I don't mind.

Be open to what I answer with, otherwise we really don't need to discuss it, ya know?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Karma is no mystical magical thing. If you surround yourself with murderers you just might be killed. That's karma and we control it. In this instance we control it by NOT hanging with murderers. As for the plan from the very beginning: I don't want to be part of someone else's plan. I have my own plan, thanks. We are not puppets on a god string. Yes, we live on a planet hurtling through space, with a very logical and scientific explanation. No Abracadabra required, and no god-child is spinning the earth like a top!
reply to post by jiggerj

It's mind boggling because we are so dumbed down, yet we ignore what's around us daily. Strange indeed?!

Karma is not mystical, you're right, never said it was. We can control it but it's not really on the mind as much as it should be.

Your plan is my plan... and so on in the grand scheme of things. When you look at a picture do you want to see all of it or just a little bit?

We are all in this together.....

Evolving spiritually back to balance and harmony.

There is no magic.... Wrong word frankly but more like spirit...... a wave, a spark of light, transforming into all that we can be via our potential.

Earth is a place of possibility whereas we experience through expressions of God.

Science actually tells us a great deal about who we are and our actual place in the Universe, but so does the soul Jesus.

We are not God, or Gods..... We are spirit, mind and soul.

We are a part of the Universal Consciousness.

The stages of consciousness and or awareness are laid out in the Bible, however one has to read with the spirit and not the flesh. You have to get out of this world and into another one. Fairy tale it is, but it's true.

Something science does not fully comprehend is the science of experience.

Our logic and reasoning depends on our five senses.

Our senses depend on the light in all forms, particle or wave.

When you go into the grocery you see bodies and everything on said body. It's material/ matter you see but your eyes are only projecting from the light which is telling your brain and nervous system/ senses that which what you see is real. It looks real, it feels real, it is real. Yes... But you do not see the spirit/ personality or the soul/ subconscious mind. You can learn about it though and add 2+2.

Even though we can't see them, they are real. Just as love is real.

They guide our experience here on Earth to help us evolve and not pay so much attention to our self or ego. We are to be our brother keeper and to help our neighbor. Help the child down the street that just lost his father to cancer. Get to know people and offer service so they may be less burdened. Loving thy neighbor as thyself is true.

Our soul depends on us, not because it will go to hell bit becuase the life here on earth need not be a trap, but we can travel freely once again without being so bogged down on earth. Reincarnation is a means of Christ hood.

HE IS OUR STORY.... ALL OF US!

We ALL sacrifice our self for the other soul or our souls evolvement.....

Trying to help each learn and progress to where we are supposed to be in the Universe. It's time..... Time is a circle and we are about to be back at the Garden once again and this time the sons of god will have life. :-)

Sooner than later this is how our story ends. We will be back in the garden and aware of who we are and what our role is.

We will have life and peace that's balanced in harmony with each and every soul.

Jesus brought the truth, read his words if you don't believe me, I triple dog dare ya!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Jesus is real, he is the one who wrote Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he tell him to make the iPhone?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Review including more faery tales exposed!

"Atwill's book is challenging reading. I challenge any and every Christian to read it with a critical eye. The next time they take 'Communion' -- humbly eating that wafer fed to them servilely by a robed 'holy' man -- perhaps they'll remember Chapter 3 of Atwill's book ["The Son of Mary Who Was a Passover Sacrifice"] where he quotes the passage of Josephus' WARS OF THE JEWS (VI:iii)... describing a woman named Mary (a 'name' that means 'Jewish Female Rebel') who, during a war-induced famine, had to resort to CANNIBALISM of her own Son! Atwill's book shows that this account told by Josephus is yet one more parallel of Titus' military campaign to the Jesus myth -- the very FULFILLMENT of that invented prophetic myth of Jesus-as-Passover-Lamb made into a Eucharistic meal.

A sick, vile joke... told by the winners (Titus, et al.) at the expense of the losers (the Jews who rebelled against Rome). Titus has been laughing in his grave for two millennia at the gullibility of the devout believers in the b.s. religion he invented. John Boorman's film "ZARDOZ" bears an eerie similarity plot-wise: a man (Arthur Frayn) invents a religion based on the ancient forgotten children's book "The Wizard of Oz" in order to control the 'brutals' who live in the devastated wilderness.

I could go on and on and on... Read Atwill's book, then RE-read the New Testament and Josephus and the 'Church Fathers' who used circular logic to claim that Josephus' histories prove the divinity of Christ! This book will pull off the wool that has been pulled over the eyes of the world.

A magnificent accomplishment! "

TaDa!
edit on 8-9-2012 by ALightBreeze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Review including more faery tales exposed!

"Atwill's book is challenging reading. I challenge any and every Christian to read it with a critical eye. The next time they take 'Communion' -- humbly eating that wafer fed to them servilely by a robed 'holy' man -- perhaps they'll remember Chapter 3 of Atwill's book ["The Son of Mary Who Was a Passover Sacrifice"] where he quotes the passage of Josephus' WARS OF THE JEWS (VI:iii)... describing a woman named Mary (a 'name' that means 'Jewish Female Rebel') who, during a war-induced famine, had to resort to CANNIBALISM of her own Son! Atwill's book shows that this account told by Josephus is yet one more parallel of Titus' military campaign to the Jesus myth -- the very FULFILLMENT of that invented prophetic myth of Jesus-as-Passover-Lamb made into a Eucharistic meal.

A sick, vile joke... told by the winners (Titus, et al.) at the expense of the losers (the Jews who rebelled against Rome). Titus has been laughing in his grave for two millennia at the gullibility of the devout believers in the b.s. religion he invented. John Boorman's film "ZARDOZ" bears an eerie similarity plot-wise: a man (Arthur Frayn) invents a religion based on the ancient forgotten children's book "The Wizard of Oz" in order to control the 'brutals' who live in the devastated wilderness.

I could go on and on and on... Read Atwill's book, then RE-read the New Testament and Josephus and the 'Church Fathers' who used circular logic to claim that Josephus' histories prove the divinity of Christ! This book will pull off the wool that has been pulled over the eyes of the world.

A magnificent accomplishment! "

TaDa!

Wow. A positive review of Atwill's book completely justifies his rewriting of history? Imagine that. I'd expect no less from you, or him. What's funny is that you have ignored the NEGATIVE rebuttals to both his book and his ideas (much as Atwill does) and completely ignored every single point presented to you that debunks your conspiracy theory beyond a shadow of a doubt.

When evidence is presented to you that contradicts your claims, rather than address those contradictions, you just spout more nonsense from Atwill. Page after page after page I have demonstrated that Joseph Atwill's claims are demonstrably false, and at worse, a pathetic attempt to re-write history in a vain attempt to justify his own beliefs. One doesn't even NEED this conspiracy to logically argue that Jesus of Nazareth didn't exist as a historical figure.

No, what Joseph Atwill needs, is to sell books, and make money on his documentary. What you need, is some sort of justification for your own beliefs. It's pathetically obvious how ignorant you are to real historical data (all of my claims and rebuttals are verifiable by ANYONE on this website using a simple google search) when you completely ignore the flaws in your own argument, and pretend they don't exist. You are no better than the young earth creationists and the fundamentalist evangelists you so hate.

It's funny how Occams Razor gets thrown out the window when it's convenient to prop up your own deluded reality.

Case in point:

What is more likely as the simple solution?

A) That multiple Roman historians rewrote their own history to accommodate some grand conspiracy orchestrated by the Flavian Dynasty to author the new testament via jewish scribes in order to subjugate the jews

or

B) Jews wrote the New Testament?
edit on 8-9-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
nm

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Another review by Biblical scholar John F. Hennedy with fairy tale inserts!!

"This is the most exciting book on Jesus that I know. I was fortunate to read it in galleys and have had some time to reflect on it. Every church, every synagogue and seminary should set up groups to work on its implications. These extraordinary new discoveries will have a major role to play in the current 'culture wars' about the place of religion in public life.

Professor Robert Eisenman Director of the Institute for the Study of Judeo-Christian Origins, California State University calls Atwill's work "challenging and provocative". Professor Rod Blackhirst , Professor of Biblical Studies, La Trobe University, calls it "Fascinating and of course profoundly challenging....a milestone in NT studies.....a fantastic, ice-breaking contribution". Both these scholars used the word "challenging". They are right. Atwill's book is a major challenge to the existing model of how Christianity originated, and a major threat to the hypothesis of the Historical Jesus---seeing him instead as a literary character in a Roman fraud."

new topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join