It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If anyone is hiring, could we post things here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm talking online jobs or phone jobs etc. Something people could do across the country. I read a post where a homeless man was talking about his situation and someone in the replies had mentioned they're hiring for phone sales for online work.

I wonder if we all posted here if we have those kinds of jobs available, they could help those of us who really want to work yet can't find anything in the traditional 'going to a building and working there' way.

Mods, if this is NOT allowed, go ahead and hide the topic. I understand.

Reason I posted this? You never know until you try and I figured it'd be worth a try.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
mabey try modelling work. Your quite attractive so its an option for you.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
mabey try modelling work. Your quite attractive so its an option for you.

Yeah cause that's not degrading at all.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I read some of your past posts and you have some young kids to feed and look after so good luck to you and hope you find some work shortly....

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I can offer my services as a resume writer. U2u me if interested.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think this is an excellent idea and certainly hope this thread stays up.

I happen to be very good with spelling, grammar and punctuation and can offer proofreading and editing.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wish I could help. Good luck its killer out there. Well if anyone in SWFL is looking for job I could help you out. I am looking to hire 1 fulltime or 2 part time people.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sorry. The T&C doesn't allow for this:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join