It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still think a levitating disc (aka. UFO) is an impossibility?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The point is that many people have been working on the problem of flying disks for many years, top scientists who do believe these things are possible.

Give me verifiable quotes from these top scientists. Who has been working on it? As you said, the information you provided and links you cited prove nothing as it's speculation. Until you provide verifiable quotes, which should be easy with all these top scientists working on it, don't make those statements.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Contributing to a discussion does not mean invoking arguments that have less credibility than the scrawlings on a toilet wall. What next? Big foot driving a nazi UFO? Shall we discuss that next!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Levitating disc is certainly not an impossibility.
Avro car levitated alright but commercially or performance wise
not viable.
However with anti gravity as opposed to conventional levitating methods,
the essence will be to keep it in our reality

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Levitating disc is certainly not an impossibility.
Avro car levitated alright but commercially or performance wise
not viable.
However with anti gravity as opposed to conventional levitating methods,
the essence will be to keep it in our reality

We are not talking about levitating disks, we are talking antigravity. No one with two working brain cells says levitating anything is impossible. Magnets are an easy form of this. What the OP is suggesting is that the fact one thing levitates means UFO's are real and use antigravity devices. So magnets existing = aliens are real and visitingus. Ludicrous. The Avrocar uses a well known principle, and it performed miserably.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The problem with all the German WW2 stuff is that no mention of it pops up until the 50's and then when the UFO craze began it started getting talked about... and then voila documentation just magically started appearing.

I'd love to believe that the VIktor Schaubergers of the world were telling the truth but I just haven't seen anything to make me believe that's the case.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Levitating a few inches in the air and shooting across the sky are two completely different animals...

So is a human giving a presentation on new tech and the ET's flying across the universe that dripped it to us!

The Rat.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Levitating a few inches in the air and shooting across the sky are two completely different animals...

So is a human giving a presentation on new tech and the ET's flying across the universe that dripped it to us!

The Rat.

Except ET haven't been here, so I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

The Rat.

Except ET haven't been here, so I'm confused.

Funny almost as funny as the idea we humans walked out of the ocean as a single cell life form.

If you can calculate the chances of being a big mistake add that chance to every helium particle that this single sun emits in a life time to the power of all the stars in the universe emitting helium particles in the life time of a star to generously under account all the planets in the universe that can and have harbored intelligent life you end up at the very least with a sperm impregnating an ova through a tiny hole in a German condom while it thinks it's the only sperm that's been in that particular whore ever.

Silly little sperm no?

The Rat.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Yeah I have read a little on this. The problem is that we still cant achieve absolute zero. Maintaining cold temperatures like is what holds us back.

If we were able to achieve absolute zero and do so within our atmosphere we would have a whole array of technologies open up for us. Anti gravity flight being one of them.

edit on 8-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

You typed out a lot of words. Pity none of them had any meaning. Next time try to formulate a post that involves facts, not flights of fancy. Also is your mother German? Just wondering why the German lady has to be a whore.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by TucoTheRat

You typed out a lot of words. Pity none of them had any meaning. Next time try to formulate a post that involves facts, not flights of fancy. Also is your mother German? Just wondering why the German lady has to be a whore.

No the condom was German as German condoms are the ones I trust but right on the little packet they show that even German condoms are not full proof and might let a little guy through.

My mother is Mexican, my dad says she was a whore, I don't believe that though, but you never know....

The woman int he story was a whore because it was a hypothetical and the chances of diffident men's sperm is a bit more likely. i needed that angle to make the little silly sperm seem even more silly. Get it?

Ah totally flew over your head, I get that. Just like the trillions of stars in he sky do too.

The Rat.

P.S. have you ever asked yourself is most of these skeptics who totally deny the excessive of ET life are now the same UFO nuts that claim to have been abducted? I wonder if Skeptics ever wait until 2:00am in the morning when every one is sleep, when it's nice and dark and say into the darkness "show me proof ET's are real". they do say disclosure is a personal thing, even just thinking it opens a door. well sleep tight.
edit on 8-9-2012 by TucoTheRat because: add text

top topics

<< 1   >>

join