It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observations on being homeless

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I LOVE listening to people's homeless stories as there are some doozies out there to listen to.

I've never owned a home and have always been homeless.....but my brother in laws story might relate to you.

He was the son of a E-9 in the military. His dad was loaded. He had a business after he retired and was making $500,000+ a year. Anyways his son starting at 12 years old started hanging around extreme losers, druggies. At 13 he went to jail for a year because he got caught with a pistol in school. The pistol belonged to a cop and the cops son took it to school, but the cops son couldn't be charged with it, the charge was passed on to the other kid caught with it.

He gets out of jail at 14, hangs around more losers and gets a few more felonies, and drug misdemeanors. Even broke into the local preachers house. The kid could have been driving a Corvette and rolling in daddies money......instead he's homeless right now due to the choices he made in life.

Let's hear your earlier background prior to you going homeless too. I'm sure there's a good story there too to hear.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

You've seem to have forgotten where he posted this

An open discussion forum where people post so they can hear others opinion. I'm giving my opinion...so just because I don't agree with what he says so I don't have a right to express my opinion? That's new to me. I understand why people would be mad because of my opinion but it is what it is. Next thing you know you'll be suckered into sending this guy some money. Have fun with that!

I wouldn't go so far as to send money. He is obviously doing well enough to get access to an internet connection!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join