It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observations on being homeless

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok so apparently I hit on something with putting this info out. Hopefully its worth it because tis made me homeless. I have a newfound respect for our homeless as well as a general distaste for our society after ive seen how the majority of them treat someone in this position. Lets get on to my story:

Ok, so ive been homeless for about 3 months now, officially "on the street" for the last month, living out of my car. Its terrible, but I now know how these people get treated and have lost almost all my respect for 70% of Americans.

Ive never been homeless before and I ALWAYS give to anyone I see that is on the street (except now, because I have joined them). I actually gave money to a guy and he gave me this paper called "The Contributor"
thecontributor.org... which is an awesome publication dedicated to help generate income for homeless persons, since they have difficulties gaining employment due to a number of reasons. I read an article in it that explains how our public treats the homeless to a T. Both through personal observations and talking to multiple homeless groups across the entire United States. This article is entitled "Homelessness-It Could Happen to You", by Becky Clark Carter. It talks of how crimes were committed on her and her family yet because of their homeless status, repeated attempts to get help from Nashville, TN police were ignored (in my case the cops have been pretty cool-I will say ive had more police interaction in the last month being on the street than I ever have in my life before, people harass the homeless, bait them then call the cops on them), how they were bullied out of jobs, not given jobs over things like not having a fixed address, harassed for "loitering" at public parks and places (Constitutional violations), attacked by people (one of her family members was repeatedly raped), yelled at, spit on, and just generally "grinded out" of society. So Becky was with her brother and sister, and a couple of decades later, the sister is dead from malnutrition and her brother is hospitalized due to schizophrenia brought on by PTSD. Sad.

I have my own personal story. I went to a public library myself, and was bullied out of it as well. Heres the address and google info:

Severna Park Library
45 West Mckinsey Rd
Severna Park, MD 21146

maps.google.com...

I was typing out my mind control threads, listening to my headphones and took a break from my pc (it takes a lot of time to write these all out, hope they dont fall on deaf ears) to go to the bathroom. I return to the pc and someone has taken my seat even with all my stuff sitting at that particular workstation. Ok, no problem, I pick my stuff up and just move down to the next one. It was a rich man (expensive clothes, gold watch, etc) so I wondered why he even needed an internet connected pc, as im sure he has a nice one at home. I realized at this point that he was trying to "boil" me. So I set myself up on the adjacent pc put my headphones on and get back to work. He then starts pushing his mouse into my hand, as well as banging on the workstation table (at this point I really realized it was intentional). I dont react as I now have confirmed that its intentional harassment. He seems aggrivated that I wont react to him, so then he gets on his cell phone and starts talking loudly, to the point that I need to turn my music up. I start to feel heart arrythmia and realize hes using one of those cell phone programs on me (thats the reason you turn the music up, to drown them out, as the cell is more effective when auditory and visual contact are made in the direction of the cell phone). He then has the audacity to physically grab me on my shoulder and ask if I can turn my headphones down, which I do and respond "sorry". Not 30 seconds later he starts back up on his cell phone (libraries are supposed to be quiet areas and no one is saying anything to him at all about it which I found strange). Again I start to feel the chest pains and know hes using it on me.

So I turn my headphones up again to drown him out, and he goes and gets one of the library women to kick me out for "my headphones being too loud". Again, I have posted the libraries info above in case someone can help to report them to a civil rights group. This is a typical harassment scenario that happens, and if you react to defend your freedoms guaranteed by the US Constitution, such as yelling back at teh person, they then call the police on you and you go to jail or at the very least start a "point of contact" with police (which no one wants). This boils the person (exactly what happened to Jared Loughner if you read my PIMA thread- (www.abovetopsecret.com...) ) just like they did with Loughner-multiple occasions of police contact. They just "silently harass" the victim until they end up hurt or in jail, with no recourse. You just end up dead eventually.

-In addition to this, I have had my cooking stove stolen so I couldnt cook rice, popcorn, and cheap survival foods that I had in my survival bag. I have been yelled at and harassed by high school kids, have had people just generally being disrespectful and yelling rude stuff at me (while using the heart arrythmia thing) and going out of their way to intentionall do it. I was offered landscaping work but when the guy found out I only had a cell that could text (on prepaid you can only text when minutes run out) he said he would have to wait till I got the phone reconnected with minutes again (I thought it was strange since we could essentially make contact via text). I have also tried to get 3 other jobs and they told me not hiring after looking me over. Ive had adults staring at me and making fun of me to their children (this is what they grown to learn and how they teach them). I have had offers from prostitutes (they somehow know im a born again virgin and are trying to get me to give it up, plus prostitutes are disgusting lol-it brings RED and being a BAV makes you a desireable target). I have been offered drugs. I have been denied food (asked a supermarket for throw away bread and they said NO they have to throw it away). The worst of it all is getting hit with the EM stuff. It hurts your heart and doesnt feel well when youve been in 100 degree weather all day. They will intentionally seek you out and bang around your car at all hours of the night to startle you out of your sleep (the limited amount you get), even in the most secluded lots (thats how I eventually determined that the night harassment is intentional). Im only getting about 2-4 hours a night. Now I know why at teh homeless shelters I always volunteered at that the homeless persons were very weary and untrusting of the caregivers (they too play games of harassment with them like putting stuff in their food). When I was "on the road" before I was officially on the street, I would stay at cheap hotels and at every single one of them, they would do the same sleep harassment thing, wake me up at 3am banging on the walls and when I would complain, management wouldnt give me my money back, which in turn burned all of my money faster, I was upcharged as much as $50 on rooms when I was quoted and signed for a different price (charge on my credit card vs what the amount on the receipt says), just lots of really grimy things.

cont

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I was homeless for a couple years right after my divorce. It wasn't nearly as bad as you describe though. I slept in my van at wal-mart parking lots. I joined a county rec center for showers which also gave me a place to workout, swim and just hang on my laptop. Cost? $60 for the year. Food was pretty easy. I fished and cooked in local parks with wood, paper, cardboard etc... That I scavenged around the park. I picked oranges and snared birds, squirrels and rabbits. The big thing is to clean your food before taking it to one of the parks for cooking. I made sun tea and later learned to make a solar oven. That really opened up a new "food world" for me. It wasn't that bad, and I would do it again.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was homeless in LA years ago, I KNOW what it's like to be harassed constantly.

I have not worked at a job for a couple years so I am very curious about "The Contributor".

EDIT: Do you have any friends there locally?

Are you able to get enough food to eat etc?

I will remember to say a prayer for you...

BTW your link to the Severna Library is not working, I think this is the one you wanted.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
I was homeless in LA years ago, I KNOW what it's like to be harassed constantly.

I have not worked at a job for a couple years so I am very curious about "The Contributor".

I will remember to say a prayer for you...

BTW your link to the Severna Library is not working, I think this is the one you wanted.
I do agree about the problem with cheap hotels. Definitely not worth wasting money. Buy some screen mesh or mosquito netting and velcro tape instead. That way you can crack your windows open without being eaten alive by mosquitoes and such. I also put a small solar panel in my windshield to recharge a jumpbox/inverter which I used to keep rechargeable batteries charged during the day. I used solar fans in two windows during the day, and battery fans at night. I still have all my stuff just in case I fall down or just walk away again.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
cont

RED has taken over the US for the most part, and its baiting citizens into negative behaviors then attacking the citizen for it, in some type of "false justification" for the reactions they get from harassing these people. My heart goes out to all of our veterans and OG street people (its mostly ex military I run across, like 70% of them) that have been "on the street" even longer than I have. They just die eventually and no one seems to care. To the general public, its all about the next car, gadget, or handout they are getting and its F everybody else (service to self). They then get some sort of sick joy out of holding their possessions over the "have nots" heads, and wear a badge of pride like they actually deserve to be in that position, when a lot of them I see dont even actually work or have a job (which I dont understand). But yea this is the daily life of a homeless person. Just as I sit here writing my thoughts out on paper, people pull up next to me, honk their horn to startle me, then laugh at me when I look at them angrily. I went into a homeless camp (similar to a tent city) to talk about this to a couple of the homeless peeps and they told me theres some plan in the works to flip flop the positions (he said God told him and I actually believe the guy). Something like the meek inheriting the Earth or something, so thats comforting in a small way. He had actually been stabbed in the chest as a result of "being on the street".
But none the less, I dont see it getting better for anyone, so at least I can take comfort in knowing the harassers will be cut down soon (at least I hope). I was basically set up and fired from my job, lost my health insurance (the job-handling chemicals gave me 2 different cancers or more since I have not been able to get an endoscope), had my money stolen ($2-3 dollar upcharges everywhere in the small stuff really adds up). had my family and friends abandon me (recently had one try to hurt me physically), had my means to cook stolen (thou shalt not steal), dont really beg at all-but have asked a few times for food only to get disrespectfully shot down , had them go sexually "round robin" on the girl I thought I was going to marry, credit ruined (im over 20k in debt), lost my apt, poisoned and attacked with that dust stuff they use (the one you can see with a blacklight), harassed by police for no reason other than "looking suspicious", and have been seeing people leading what I would call a "satanic" lifestyle and getting away with it. The country is pretty messed up right now.

As far as eating, I have had the capacity of about 7-8 full meals (2 breakfast, 3 lunch sized portions, and 2-3 dinner sized portions) to last me about 40 days. Ive lost over 30lbs of body weight (thank God for public water sources or id already be dead and unable to type this out), at times have not eaten for 5 full days. If you are ever in my position remember this tip: you dont get your strength back by just eating 1 big meal, its not like it "recharges" you, it takes weeks to get the body back to proper nutrition levels, and when food comes in 2-3 days gaps and no one will give you a job, its very hard to recover. No one helps, even when you sincerely ask for it. I have trouble understanding this because its the way ive always lived my life. I guess im just a sharer and thats not how society is now? I always give to the homeless. Its an obligation as far as im concerned as its what the Bible says to do. I bet these people that do not help will be the 72 hour emergency panic people that are sticking guns in neighbors faces for food as they dont know how to live without it (gluttons). Honestly I cant wait for the upswing so I can somehow get out of this. Dont know if its comng though. If not, I at least hope its accelerating them out of their homes as well.

These are the same people that turn a blind eye to the Aroura 12 and say "at least it wasnt my kid, lets go get a pizza!" to their families and teach their kids that the homeless are weak and cant cut it in society (even though they are put their against their will). And these are the people that the Bible talks about-making money off another mans labor-as most stuff in the US was built and maintained by the older generations (my generation was the last to do any real work-and many people agree). Now they just maintain it with little or no effort towards learning to properly do it. They always look for short cuts, an easy way out, or seek to do the bare minimum. They then act like they worked for it and tell our homeless and homeless vets to "get a job bum" and things of that nature. The movie Rambo touched on this even though it was an action flick. Its very close to that, living in the woods, facing street dangers, etc-strangely enough its like the struggles John Rambo experienced. Heres to hoping it changes soon.

This has kind of been a log so thats why its written in parts just to let everyone know.

cont

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear that you are homeless and have arrived on the street in the state of mind you are right now. I really fear for you, while you are adjusting to the reality of the world you now live in. In what seems another life sometimes...I was about a year on the street between Denver, Rapid City SD and Orange County Ca. If anyone cares...Denver was hands down the best for available support services. At least in the early 90's.

I fear for you though....and the reason is something I saw as much as a trucker working on/off the city streets at all hours of the day and night as much as I did living on them before becoming a professional drifter and being paid for it. (Basically....what being an OTR trucker IS...when boiled down)

You're being offended over things like as ass getting you run out of the library or your personal gear being stolen....while you're living in a world now where you'll have your throat cut ear to ear for that stove if a guy who wants it more than you do decides you aren't big or strong enough to keep it. It sounds like you've avoided the homeless community, per say, so far...and that is GOOD.... Please, get hard and go A LOT colder than you are now before you do.

Not..a 'Thicker Skin'. That's nowhere NEAR enough. Thicker skin doesn't help you cope seeing a kid take a 12 gauge bast to his head or a woman being violent raped in a Denver alley by more than you can even pretend to intervene with. I hope your stay is REAL SHORT on the street...because you sound like a good hearted person.

You sound like you have a kind and warm soul.....and you just landed in Gladiator school. I pray your stay is short and ends well before you land in fights to prove my words prophetic. Maryland? Yikes....Rough Rough place to be on that far end of society.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
49.Many people are so poor because the only thing they have is money.

I saw this quote one day in a list of 60 of them and how true it is. Those with, cast gloom on your situation, but what you still have is the spark of life to let you continue, your struggle is not unlike many in this continent. Dispair may be where you are now but realize that not all in humanity wish upon others misfortune. Stay strong, and stay rich not with money, but with the power to keep moving forward, and bettering oneself.

I hope that in the future your situation can change, but never become as morally bankrupt as those who would cast you off as a shadow and ridicule the homeless, for they are just one bad day away from realizing that all is not peaches and cream.

As previous posters have stated, in a time of need we all have to adapt to what is there for us to make available, hopefully your surroundings enable you what you need to survive. Until a time comes when you can get back on your feet.

Best wishes and hopefull that you can make a speedy recovery to the mediocraty that we all live in today....

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thanks for giving some incredible insight into your life...

OP: can you get food stamps when homeless?

I have been living off of them for several months now, but am sick of not having any money so I am determined to go out and find some way of earning some income.

I just read the NPR story on “‘The Contributor’:

Street Papers' Sold By Homeless Are Thriving

Homeless newspapers around the country have grown by double digits over the past few years, even while most printed publications struggle to keep their paying customers. The so-called street papers create jobs for homeless people, who buy the papers at cost and sell them for a dollar. The model is simple, but it works. And it's caught fire in places like Nashville. The publication's explosive growth raises questions about sustainability of the street paper business model — like what happens when the vendors are making so much money they're no longer homeless?

www.npr.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It just occurred to me...but as a general suggestion in being homeless these days and with the street becoming more brutal and unforgiving than even I'd seen it in the early 90's..I have ONE suggestion to make. It's tricky because your options are limited by having a car right now....and sadly..I fear that won't be a problem you likely have long if you're on the street hard.

Occupy... You're on the right general neighborhood for D.C. Occupy!
I've been out of the Occupy scene for months so I have no clue if they consolidated everything into D.C. or if they still have smaller camps running in the area.....but if I'd been a homeless person instead of volunteering by choice to live in the camp last year, Occupy would have been Mana from heaven and dreams come true. Hot food, people who treated the homeless with equal respect and no abuse as a general rule and acceptance of everyone until they DID something to prove otherwise.

In a crazy and vicious world the 'street' forms...and whatever else I have come to think of Occupy as, for someone ON the street....a person could do MUCH MUCH worse than throwing in with them and giving time/effort to the cause in exchange for all Occupy can supply in food, security and general well being.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Where are you? I am hiring for a phone sales position. You don't need a home, just a cell phone with unlimited long distance and a laptop. Free internet is everywhere, so you don't need that. I am also hiring 2 more B2B sales people. You have to be presentable for that though. I don't "do employees" though. Strictly 1099 contractors. Your taxes are between you and bammy. None of my business.

edit on 4-9-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

And also to keep hope. Do not allow the situation to cause a loss of hope. While its hard, working at it everyday means someday you find that light at the end of the tunnel.

Everything is for a reason, and look at the good, and just realize the bad will always be there.

Go through the trash cans of groceries for the throw away bread and food, find all the social support centers. In Kansas City if you are homeless you can eat two hot meals a day at various churches who feed the homeless.

If you are homeless you can still get food stamps, so go apply. If you are homeless the government will give you a box for your EBT card to be mailed to.

Apply for housing assistance, you will be on a waiting list but if you apply today you are one day closer to getting a place to live.

You can donate plasma, if you have an address. Find someone who has an address that will allow something to be mailed there and you pick it up. This is 100 dollars a week for the first couple weeks then almost 60 dollars a week thereafter, which is a bit of gas money for you and money for your cell phone etc.

There are places that help with job hunting and give you a message phone and help in that area so potential employers can get hold of you.

If you take medicines there will be organisations which pay for them.

There is tons of help out there! Stay away from the crazies and you will be fine!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
cont

So im burnt to a crisp being out in the heat. I feel like im barely surviving the 85-95 degree heat daily. I got turned down for a gas station job but left my number with the boss as he said hed try to help me-I really appreciated that. I went into a McDonalds to put in an application but you can only do it online-and now that I can get to internet I dont have a phone they can call me on, it sucks. I asked for old food they might have and the caucasian manager lady said no. Figured it was worth a shot. I hope God crushes this place and that the good people get out, as its only getting worse. Also, ALL MINORITIES have been extremely nice (this changed-had a problem with some latinos the other night). ALL problems for the most part have been created by caucasian people-usually well off ones funny enough. Why do they have all teh $?

So I went back to the library, on a random day last week, and teh exact same guy was there and did the exact same thing to me again. I told him if he put his hands on me again that I was going to beat him up and that putting your hands on someone is assault. The same librarian that kicked me out before actually called teh police on me this time and I was escorted by them out whle she laughed at me. Its humiliating how they set you up and theres nothing you can do about it. I know some people who read this could make some real (completely legal) trouble for this library and since the police wont help (they are completely aware of what goes on and how it works), please use your intarwebz mafia skills to get something done here. Maybe there is some advocate rights group or something someone could get a hold of. I have asked for help from everyone else and it didnt work, so I figure why not try asking here? I figure since this is a world wide connection, I can get this message to the right people who will do something.

As I was walking back to my car (about 5 miles up the road) that im living out of, I noticed people baiting me (the police said I was good and did nothing wrong at the library) with potential crimes. Basically there is a formula to doing this: get the person angry by setting them up, making them feel powerless and wanting justice, then give the person easy ways to "put themselves" in jail. I quote "put themselves" because thats a joke as they set the person up then tell them its their fault. This is how African Americans have been tried and put in jail for false crimes. Because the caucasian man has the money, he has the cops in his pocket, and he/she CAN and HAS falsely setup and hurt innocent people that they baited. They then sit back and laugh at the dinner table talking about how they nailed some "stupid n****r" or "dumb s**c" and how if the victim werent so dumb, they wouldnt be in that position.

cont

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So are you near Nashville? If so you should try Louisville, super cool to the homeless.

Really, food banks and shelters everywhere. You can get KY foodstamps with an out of state ID in Louisville.. tried and true. I got my KY ID couple of weeks after my foodstamps and was never even required to show it. As far as how people are treating you, well.. I've been on the streets alot, ran with the carnival for a few years, been in situations where I've had to beg and peoples kindness usually surprises me. I think strangers behaviour towards you works the same way as most things do though, dont expect anything and you wont be let down.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

I am in Portland OR. The only laptop we have is broke and will cost a bundle to fix. Is it necessary?

I have no phone experience but I am willing to learn if it would work out...

Would be awesome if the OP could find something like this he could do also!

EDIT: I may have given the impression that I am homeless, I am not but I am staying with family after losing everything I owned due to a divorce.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
One quick question and may sound dumb, but I have always thought about just checking out and while working across the praries (Canada) as a telecomm worker I was in the middle of farmers fields all the time hanging antenna. We would strike up convo with many a farmer and always they were in search of people for cropping many had staff accom, is there local agriculture in your area as it is crop season all be it with the drought and all plaguing the central united states. Do they offer some of the same as we have here in Canada as far as work to pull your own then get paid all the same. Just a thought and something I don't know enough about to offer up real assistance besides it being a possible option....

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

See PM
ETA: Apparently the U2U system is down. "U2U Flood Control is in effect. Please wait a little longer before you send another message."

edit on 4-9-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
cont

There are caucasian people that speak out against this, and they are attacked for it through these same channels because the caucasians that do control stuff have the money and if their minions "just shut up and do what their told" they end up benefitting from teh caucasian masses wealth. This is why Alex Jones is always talking about a potential "race war" (he originally thought Trayvon Martin would be the catalyst) breaking out, because it is and will happen eventually-because the caucasian man is creating it!!!! Problem is that the caucasian is a minority world wide. When things go global, this all will change. I personally fear it as I myself am (WHITE) caucasian, so PLEASE-to the minority controllers out there, know that there is a good percentage of caucasians that are totally not down with this control agenda/plan and are willing to help. Please go easy on us. Apparently God has marked these bad or (BLACK) polarity caucasians so they cant just slither back into society in anonominity like they already do. But know there are caucasians out there that want justice and share the same mindset (and are helping behind the scenes). We are just getting thrown in jail for it. We need to step up en masse so they cant overpower us with paperwork setups. Ive talked to police and they seem to be with that same mindset and are sad that they are busting innocent people knowingly (they are forced into it, they will typically help by making excuses to let you go), but they still get caught up in doing the (BLACK) caucasian mans work. Thats why I always try to avoid them anyway. My argument is that there should be no police contact if youre not doing anything wrong. Any time a police officer is making contact with you (officially, like in uniform, not like bsing off duty and whatnot) its an uncomfortable and embarassing situation, the public is staring at you (they assume youre a criminal when youre not, just because they are talking to you) and in turn makes the innocent person angry-this "primes" them to engage in criminal activity, sometimes for the first time even.

Anyways back to how they tried to bait me on the way back to my car. I am from a LEO family like ive said in my other posts, so I know about typical crimes and couldnt help but think specifically of African Americans when I saw what they were trying to do to me. They put a bike out, with seemingly no one around, making it tempting to steal (remember at this point the person is angry, tired from walking, and trying to save energy, essentially "primed" up), since the person has been made homeless its attractive to grab it and go (for the record I dont do this, never have stolen, thats why I think I noticed this setup so quickly). When I didnt go that route, people kept walking by me with money in their hand almost stretching it out towards me (it was almost comical, im like are they REALLY doing this?!?) so it would be easy to grab from their hand. Basically its all engineered and the (BLACK) polarity caucasians are at teh top of it. So I dont steal and thats great, but im still homeless. So in the end they get you that way even if youre not a criminal.

People need to do something about this, and I have a confirmed place where they have done this to myself and other people (the library mentioned in the beginning of this thread). As I was talking to one of the homeless camp guys, he said hes had the same problem and there was nothing he could do about it either. He suggested to me a form of non violent protest but honestly im kind of a solo guy and his ideas required large groups of people. He was saying funny stuff like bringing in a mass of unshowered homeless people that smelled terrible to frequent the location, and harass them the saem way they do the homeless, just in reverse. He also suggested to get them in an argument and to get the person to hit you and videotape it. Maybe some posters here can come up with something more sensible and effective?, I dont really know and am out of ideas.

Basically we need to get our society back on the right track. I hope we do because im part of the "groundling" mass, always have been, and am even moreso now. Ive never made much money but im college educated and worked full time since I was 17 (part time before that) and even throughout college. This is the total opposite of everything ive experienced in my life perviously, and I thought people would help out since I always contributed, but I realize there were only a few of us giving back out there and its getting worse with the drying up economy. I dont see it getting better and I dont see peoples generousity improving. There has got to be some way to obtain justice since the police cannot and will not help (like those St Paul cops that kicked that brother in the throat last week -Familia, we saw that and its on record btw
) Just remember to sort out the good cops, and give chances to the ones who just cant see it yet.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Something weird I noticed about the officers body language. If you read my body language thread, you might take notice that the police officer is constantly turning his head to the left and using his left hand when speaking to the guy on the ground. These are RED and delta signals. This may have been how the RED manifested within the kicking officer and why he couldnt control himself. Strange man, he might have been under radio control. He also kicked him with his left foot, and the taser he used may have been the GOLD sacrifice (activates the RED).

EDIT: body language thread that explains what im talking about
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Its not down, you simply have to wait 1 full minute in between messaging people!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I believe that one key in life is to focus on connecting with your PURPOSE...

God made each one of us for a specific reason and I am convinced that the secret to finding happiness is to CONNECT with that purpose.

The biggest loss for humans is to die without finding out who they really were and why they were really born.

The biggest loss in life is losing your sense of purpose...

What we do in life echoes forever in eternity.

God uses every encounter of our lives to draw us closer to him.

"You can only achieve what you were called to do when you connect with God and when you walk under an open heaven.” LINK

"YOU ARE CHOSEN BY GOD FOR A DESIGNATED PURPOSE.

He Created You For A Definite Assignment. The events and experiences of your life are all part of God's plan to reveal to you His Purpose and Will for Your Life. I Peter 2:9 Through the completion of this spiritual discovery will come your greatest inner peace. Your future contains far greater joy than all the sorrows of yesterday."

You Are Chosen By God For A Designated Purpose

edit on 4-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: Corrected links...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join