It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Deputy Pistol Whips 19-Year-Old in the Head (Surveillance Video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
No matter what this guy did... even if he stole something (wearing a hockey mask is not indicative of armed robbery... nor is it technically illegal) the cop was going way out of line because this guy stopped when the cop ran after him and he turned around. Period. He turned around, he stopped. Period. It doesn't really matter what happened before unless the guy just shot someone or was armed.

I hope he gets his settlement, but if he does it will be a clear indication that wearing a hockey mask when you go pick up your lottery ticket at the gas station greatly increases your chances of winning.
edit on 6-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

If both kids were wearing ski masks and mouthing off at the same time it does not warrant being pistol whipped while your back is turned. I am sure there is more to the story as to what the kids were up to but in noway shape or form does it justiffy the cops actions. The use of deadly force...yes I said deadly force is not authorized on an individual with their back turned and no weapon. There have been numerous deaths after being pistol whipped and if you don't think it hurts have someone do it to you one time. I watched a guy get pistol whipped in the mouth one time and no only did it knock out half of his death but also broke his jaw and caused tens of thousands of dollars worth of dental work to be corrected over years.

To top it off the gun went off next to his head and he could have easily been killed.

The key here is DEADLY FORCE was not AUTHORIZED... END OF STORY!!

edit on 7-9-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

He is stating that because of he himself is prejudice against humans of African descent

as are these officers

/thread
edit on 3-9-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
Two words that make this whole story fishy…

HOCKEY MASK!!!

Why in the HELL is a kid wearing a hockey mask at night?

And PLEASE don’t throw out the proverbial….”You have a problem with a black man wearing a hockey mask at night” line! Your race baiting won’t work on me…!

edit on 4-9-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

1. It was a ski mask, not a "HOCKEY MASK!!!!!!!!!!!111!!11!1".

2. Wearing either one of these masks isn't illegal.

3. Even if they were illegal, it wouldn't warrant physical force.

Please get back to the drawing board. Your post was a monsterous fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join