It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Courts of Hell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Its time people realise where their soul go when their body on earth dies

I cant understand people who do bad thing on purpose
maybe if they knew that each time we sins it is noted in our personal folder upstair
the chinese even made a free attraction with figurines that illustrate
what happens

made many research on heaven and hell
im now 100% sure they exist without a doubt
so trust me when i say .. dont try to piss off the Creator

The Ten Courts of Hell shows the punishments given out to the sinners after death, who committed crimes in their life in earth. The intensity of punishment varied according to the crime. The rebirth pattern is also varied, accordingly. The Ten Courts of Hell located at the Har Paw Villa, Pasir Panjang in Singapore. This was built in 1937 and admission is free.

People that do bad stuff have no idea how hard they will be punished
Hell look so scary that i wouldnt even dare torturing an insect with what i know now

Wake up people .. this is your last chance
if you are now viewing the video then it is not a coincidence

After life or not .. i wouldnt take the risk to doom my soul forever in the pit
remember this .. there is only 1 God and he is the Creator our Father
that loves everyone egualy .. we should all love him the same say
and loves everyone egualy the same way to

im worry that not many will make it to the light
i do care because i love you all from my heart

i just hope i was worthy enought
all i want is a "Good Job Son !"

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hell is only something created in the minds of men.

Noone knows, nor ever will know what is in the great beyond until they have passed, and they aren't going to tell us what it is. To believe in something like hell, is about as foolish as believing that the land of OZ exist.

That being said....The only way to live is to live a good life...LIFE IS HELL if you don't.
edit on 4-9-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry the god of your reality treats you like that.

edit on 4-9-2012 by bintim because: left out a word

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

SnF and thanks for sending some positive vibrations/ LIGHT* for the conscious minds to think about. I have learned that FEAR tends to drive some from accepting their deeds done in the flesh so they chose to IGNORE until that time
Many cannot fathom that what is considered Heaven and Hell can be as simple as a process of SOUL separation all based on how one interacted when they were present in FLESH/3d on EA*RTH. Imagine everyone YOU encountered had to put in some type of criticism of how they were treated by you during your time here and it being that simple???
So you killed THEY put in their remarks on you and so on.

I too wish many would at least CONSIDER the possibilities of the realities of a Heaven and Hell, not to mention other beings may reside there for = intentions displayed & observed when they were totally ignoring the CREATOR or respecting the CREATOR and its CREATIONS as they were experiencing their PHASES OF LIFE AND DEATH WITHIN EXISTENCE.

nice read

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I wouldnt serve a god that does this to his children.

Sad to see that you get off on it

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Only problem I have is, both videos say that you will go to hell for following a false religion or following false gods.

So, which one do I go with?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
Hell is only something created in the minds of men.

Noone knows, nor ever will know what is in the great beyond until they have passed, and they aren't going to tell us what it is. To believe in something like hell, is about as foolish as believing that the land of OZ exist.

That being said....The only way to live is to live a good life...LIFE IS HELL if you don't.
edit on 4-9-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

Religion was created by men to control the minds of men
and to lead you away from the true path

I agree with you that the only way to live is to live a good life .. got that right
Life is not Hell on the contrary .. all the sins are different demons in people
they just dont know they are there because they cant see the demons
you have freewill to let those sins in you or choose to have an army of guardian Angels with you

Life on earth is a reflection of Heaven
now because of evil in men .. half of the planet look like crap
all you needed is spirituality and balance not religion thinking that if you repent each day of your nasty sins
it will all be okay and God will forgive you
its like killing one day then repent and again kill,repend,kill,repent
and they think .. its all going to be okay because the Creator love everyone egualy
you have been lied !

lucifer cant wait to torture all his "choosen ones" who were so easily deceived

many people would sell their souls just for money,fame and powers
they are just candies to trick you exactly like the forbidden apple explain it

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Ben81

I wouldnt serve a god that does this to his children.

What if the is trying to KEEP its children SAFE from long drawn out processes as they go out and learn the hard way and have to be LOCATED like they were a LOST HERD? The HELL aspect may be like going to detention in school on a spiritual level and may not be set to be for eternia? We are discussing ETERNAL beings (human SOULS) Existing within this universe may be up to those who exist here all based on how well you can ASCEND after being within this energy containment device. So some may only need 1 try others may need various tries as the go from being (native to EA*RTH or COSMIC/DIMENSIONAL) dictators all about rule. A soul/internal energy/spirit like that MAY require multiple experiences or go rounds till they realize they were wrong for whatever they felt was right. LIKE A RELIGIOUS CRUSADER DIMENSION/COSMIC/EA*RTH NATIVE who would destroy planets who would not comply. Doing so much harm but for the sake of good? So had to LEARN or get ENLIGHTENED maybe by experiencing the OTHER side of the sword or power as a slave ect. FALLING BECOMING SOMETHING IT ONCE DISLIKED? So, many have just got to look further, its not as simple as you die and go to other side you have chance after chance it seems to GET IT RIGHT.

edit on 9/4/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
Only problem I have is, both videos say that you will go to hell for following a false religion or following false gods.

Follow your heart
you have the Holy Grail in you

then you will find the true God .. your real Father

you have the freewill to choose .. Ascending or Descending

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That's a pretty asinine thing to say. Sure you're not just trolling there Wertdagf?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

With where YOUR HEART/CONSCIOUS guide you too. Many know the FEELINGS of RIGHT and WRONG so follow what feels best as you do your best AND REMEMBER THERE IS REPENTANCE (which I think is another positive sign) Cannot imagine there are souls so rebellious they wouldn't dare repent for their deeds so they may REMAIN until....

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

With where YOUR HEART/CONSCIOUS guide you too. Many know the FEELINGS of RIGHT and WRONG so follow what feels best as you do your best AND REMEMBER THERE IS REPENTANCE (which I think is another positive sign) Cannot imagine there are souls so rebellious they wouldn't dare repent for their deeds so they may REMAIN until....

I go where my heart/conscious guide me, but it's not to the ten courts of hell.....or to a reality of fear of death and judgement.
edit on 4-9-2012 by bintim because: addition

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bintim

please clarify?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can think of alot of way to help people...None of those ideas include the threat of demon rape for 1000 years.

Theres so much more i could say if i didnt think i was talking to a walking corpse.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I am on a spiritual quest, but I have found nothing like the Ten Courts of Hell. My heart tells me that is not IT.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I can think of alot of way to help people...None of those ideas include the threat of demon rape for 1000 years.

Not even on that page there but on the note that you should help naturally not for gain of any kind?

Theres so much more i could say if i didnt think i was talking to a walking corpse.

if me your calling a hades lol then.... as you see as you wish
if directed to another still ill post

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

When these religious morons finally put that gun to their head, place a handfull of pills in their mouths, or pull a pretend gun on an officer. There will be far more saddness and anger in that moment than i could ever hope to unload.

ATS is the ganges river of religious idiocy.

When theres no longer any water to bathe in... how will they justify self-destruction? I tell you that it will be through anguish and spite.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bintim

I am on a spiritual quest, but I have found nothing like the Ten Courts of Hell. My heart tells me that is not IT.

With this type of information such as the 10 courts -4th and 5th ascension dimensions both ascension but 1 lower then other or HEAVEN and HELL you cannot take it as fully interpreted as subjective reality by the SHARER. BUT the input compiled globally seems to relate the human consciousness/soul senses there IS a HIGHER & LOWER REALM for positive and negative souls... BOTH with governing powers angel in 1 GOD in another but I understand where your coming from. Your saying specifically you have not encountered what the OP discusses the 10 gates and I understand.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Hell was maybe to scare the crap out of all imortal souls that we are
there is nothing good in being evil .. it will turn people into monster
if they are not at least scare a bit of God wrath
people will think they are free to do whatever they want with no limits
we have complete freedom yes ..
to be loving and caring beings in perfect balance with everything that exist
edit on 9/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If an illuminati member can be save
many of you still can

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join