Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A Short thought about souls.

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Some people believe and claim that the creation of a soul is when conception happens.

But with reincarnation, that can't be right for some people who are reincarnated. Because in order to be reincarnated the soul has to exist prior to conception.

So I sometimes wonder, that if souls truly exist, maybe they are not created at conception.

What if they're already created, or come into existence, elsewhere in the universe by the universe's swirling energies in ways similar to how other physical creations are created. We humans are after, a concoction of energy bound in a fleshy shell.

And what if the act of conception is an act that draws them and then joins/merges/fuses them into a fleshy shell. Much like how moths are drawn to a flame, but with the difference of creating life instead of ending it.

Just a quick wander into the nether that is my mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Souls are the signals
Bodies are the radio tuners

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

i heard, that a soul has mass. there were some experiments with dying patients.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Can you find the articles or videos about that?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

i found this: en.wikipedia.org...(doctor)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think i remember that it was 23 grams.
The theory has a lot of controversy both ways.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Soul Study

Here is all the info from the Evans 1946 Study.Along with the counter study. On snopes.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Souls are not created or destroyed...

Take a cup to the ocean and fill it with water. The cup symbolizes your body, the water in the cup is your soul. When you die, pour the water back in the ocean and throw away the cup.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

like the dominion from star treck deep space nine and odo ?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I dont understand the reference.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

odo is a shapeshifter and sometimes reunites in a ocean of liquid shapeshifters.

edit on 5-9-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Actually, that's the Great link. The Dominion is the government that the shape shifters run, and is made up of many different races.

Such as the race that sells Tulaberry wine to the Federation through Quark.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

The individual soul is your share of the Lifeforce (energy) that powers the Universe. Without the Lifeforce, life cannot exist. Your soul belongs to you only for as long as you are shrouded in dust (matter).

If life cannot be without the Lifeforce, then your soul exists at fusion (conception) and empowers the first split of the cell. Your unique DNA will become infused with the very stuff of the Universe, material and metaphysical.

At each conception, the Universe shout's with Joy. In Life, you (your soul), is in symbiotic relationship with the All. Your ebbs and flows, what you think, feel or do about that is up to you (mind/will). Each experience, each choice, will grow you and be your becoming. At each death, the Universe prepares to welcome your (matured in the human experience) soul home.

Your soul has direct access to the One that breaths Life and Light into the everlasting All. It is from the One that your soul has been bequeathed to you, for all of your days. Treasure it.

top topics

join