It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times Proves Clint Eastwood is Correct-- Obama is a Lousy CEO... Did the NYT just get Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So in extracting information from this NY Times article, ie: (Golfing 104 times instead of going to job council meetings) proves Clint Eastwood is right there is an empty chair in the White House.

link to NYT article

So hubris or genius?

link

BO, get off my lawn.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue Sep 4 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Dear MsAphrodite,

Hi! Nice to see you again. I'm glad you brought that article to us.

The discomfort I get from the article is based on the importance of Obama, to Obama. It's about his getting better, his winning, his beating everyone.

I've only run a few organizations in my time, but it seems to me that it works best if you try to build up and improve the people in your organization. Time also has to be spent on improving the organization has a whole.

I would think that being President would be enough of a "win" for anyone, now he should use his position to make the country, and those of us in it, winners.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hello Charles, good to post with you again.

Speaking of winners. I was a winner way before Obama even made the political scene. I don't need him to make me a winner. Though, it does seem, he needs us to make him a winner. Unfortunately, I think, he thinks, he's the only one holding the magical winner wand, to bestow on those he deems worthy.

What he's lacking in empathy, experience and intelligence, he more than makes up for with his golfing score. I say vote him out of the position as our POTUS, and send him on the PGA tour.....win-win for everyone

Des

edit on 4-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
After Bush and Obama year one, I'm pretty sure it's quite evident that they're not the guys running the show. So why not go on 104 golfing trips? I mean, let's be serious here, we know it's all just a charade. Bush was the con man seller and now that they've got what they want, Obama only needs to make appearances when he needs to sell something like extending the "Patriot" act or NDAA and even then all he really needs to do is sign it into law, congress usually has already done the dirty work for him.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Dear Destinyone,

You and MsAphrodite in the same thread? Be still my heart. Hey! Anybody reading this, pay attention to those members!

Sadly, I have to agree with you, it would be better if he left. I hate to see anybody "let go," but he's just not right for the job. His priorities seem skewed, he doesn't work with others well, and he seems overawed by our enemies while being dismissive of our friends.

What job would he be good for, and might accept? i think he'd like Secretary-General of the UN, but what would Chicago-style politics cause if attempted on the world stage? Maybe Ambassador to the UN? I don't think he'd be accepted as head of the European Union, although I think he'd really like it.

I suppose I have to face it, he'd be a hard guy to place. Maybe he'll go back to being a writer. But to your suggestion, what would happen if he were to be playing in a PGA Major and missed a two-foot putt? It would probably be a good thing that he wouldn't have the power to call in a drone strike on the green.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Honestly, Charles. I think he'd be happy spending a few years making the in-crowd party circuit in Hollywood. He could rub elbows with the rich and famous while he sang old songs. I think he fancies himself as one of the jet set crowd. Granted he wouldn't have Air Force One at his beck and call...he'd hitch rides on privately owned jets of his new buddies.

Des

top topics

join