It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello..my name is ..and I am addicted to reading banned books...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I am sorry this distressed you...but you pressed me for the Reality...so I gave it to you. The World is a VERY, VERY DANGEROUS PLACE! NEVER forget that. Split Infinity

No that is quite alright, thank you for spelling it out for me. I wanted to make sure I understood and it reminded of a time some guy who was supposed to rebuild my carburetor instead thought it was fair to take my car for 3 days and steal everything under the hood and replace it with crap and bring it back then, offered to let me "just" pay 50 bucks for the work he did. I can pay him the 50, lick my wounds and learn how to repair my own car, which I did. I also found out where he lived.
I don't like those kind of deals, I don't like them at all. So I figure if we have contractors doing this kind of dealing in foreign countries like you describe and they have the anger I had when I was dumped on and robbed.... yep, there are a lot of people who don't forget and do intend to be compensated for their losses. I guess it can be twisted into using force to prevent blow-back.... but, it is what it is.
edit on 22-9-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

I would also like to point out that although there were a few JOBS that in my early days I did not question. As I grew older and smarter...a was able to say NO. Since I was very good as well as my team at what we did...I am PROUD of the work we did. It saved lives in the end.

I am retiring and have agreed to do one or two more JOBS which I KNOW must be done. It is better that I and my team perform these JOBS as we have built a REP. where we do what we say and do so with HONOR. I will also not allow our work to be warped into anything that would cause our REP. to be effected. These people have been Very Abused by the enemy and even their own Leaders. Having our word that if we find out that they are harmed and the Money was spent in a manner contrary to it's intention...will make us come back an settle things...GOES A LONG WAY! People who come from some of these places that are Warlords...claim they are doing things to help their people but they do it to make money. We are able to give them that CHOICE I told you about...which is either FLY STRAIGHT...or be SHOT DOWN! Some of these SOB's are Vicious Bastards. The ONLY WAY to deal with them is with the only thing they understand and respect...FEAR OF THEIR OWN DEATHS! That is just the way it is. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Yeah splitInfinity,
I admit, I do not understand why some things are done. I am comforted at least that you have confidence in what your involved in that it is good, I would have to put my self in your shoes before I could say otherwise. I am happy to hear you are retiring though ...a life dealing with those things are something I wouldn't wish on anyone. Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

Actually...besides Music and Business....and Quantum Mechanics...and Sculpture and Design....I was MADE FOR THIS THIRD JOB!

I have this extremely High Sense of Dedication of getting it done right and in a way that will not leave someone pissed off that we didn't do what we said we would do. I also have an EXTREME DISTASTE for those who act like Bully's or take advantage of others because those others are NOT ARMED!

These Thugs were nothing until someone put a Rifle in their Hands and most of them can't hit the side of a Barn after the First Round is shot as an AK-47 on Automatic is very difficult to keep on target. It kicks like a Mule and all over the place.

These are the kind of people that will hold a little KID in front of them to attempt an escape but a 50 Cal Sniper Round from 1000 plus yards out will shut them off like a light switch if you know where to aim. Still...I prefer to be much closer in such cases....and NO ONE WALKS OUT WITH A GUN TO A KIDS HEAD! They cannot watch all of us and talk and scream threats as there is always a split second when they turn that either their handgun or the end of the Rifle is not on target and that is all we need. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

But you tell me....sitting in a lab all day long or Beers, Women, Women, Women, Music, Beers and Women and on occasion...having to do a JOB for "UNCLE"? What would YOU CHOOSE? Just change the words Women with Men and Beer with Wine! LOL! Split Infinity

I wouldn't choose what you did. Drinking beer is only productive to those who make it. As to Women, well, I personally wouldn't exploit them as a choice.

To each his own.

And since you are talking IQ's...really? You feel the need to divulge your IQ? Why?

Mikado

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikado

I just can't believe a person who can't spell...find his keys or sunglasses or remember why I entered a room could score so High! LOL! Split Infinity...p.s...You have not changed! I find this refreshing!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I've enjoyed reading many banned books, and I have quite a few of them, and some autographed first edition books.

I don't believe your misfiring. Seems like your firing on all cylinders.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Mikado

I just can't believe a person who can't spell...find his keys or sunglasses or remember why I entered a room could score so High! LOL! Split Infinity...p.s...You have not changed! I find this refreshing!

Uh...split...I never said what you quoted, that was someone else. ...guess you can add finding the correct post to quote to the list. (grin) ...after you find your keys perhaps?

Mikado
edit on 29-10-2012 by Mikado because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Were going to close down this thread as the OP's Introductions have been made, the OP has more than enough points to add to the conversations out in the forum and finally, this thread has evolved 'off-topic' to something 'other than' an Introductions thread..

**THREAD CLOSED**

Johnny

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join