Hello..my name is ..and I am addicted to reading banned books...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

Your questions.
I was pretty sure I answered your question as completely as possible. Are you saying that you have no moral flexibility in this one area?

That is correct. But I have to admit that on several occasions I had to witness a Middle Eastern Husband mistreat his wife...and wives. I had no choice as if I had acted at the time...it would have created unsolvable issues with the overall plan. However...at the end of the achieved goal...I made sure it would never happen again. I hate myself for this.

Question...If I had a nickle every time I heard this.......

Now that you have made this claim, I am interested in you more because even though I have never considered myself an alpha female, others have told me I am just that and i personally think that I am not as "strong" as others claim. I was lead to conclude I was just surrounded by cowards at the time.
I am interested in where or how you came to the conclusion as to what an alpha male truly is. Is this a conclusion you have come by experience, through studying history, or some other means?
Answer...Experience. I found out at an early age that if I didn't do something about a problem...No One else would. I also am exposed to Men who believe they are ALPHA just because they are Strong or can effect events though FEAR. I then found that I could instill FEAR in them without using Violence. All it takes is conveying the Knowledge to them that I am not only capable of doing something but that once committed...I will not stop until my goal is reached...I do not BLUFF!.....Continued...Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'm directly related to henry miller

have you read tropic of cancer/capricorn yet ?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Continued...
Your Question...I would argue that leadership would be "thrust upon" someone not by one's own conscience but by those who see you as the best person who possess the qualities most productive for a team's advancement and survival.
I should have been more in depth with my statement. I tend so see that people who seek power or Leadership are people with another agenda. A Good and True Leader is a person who has Leadership THRUST UPON THEM. I have had this happen to me and sometimes I would think...why should I get involved? Why can't someone else handle this? Then...when I did just that...I saw that they were not interested in Helping the Whole...just seizing power because no one else wanted the responsibility and then they used this to their own benefit. And instead of making decisions based on what was the RIGHT THING TO DO...they based them on what was the most POPULAR IDEA...or what did the Majority want? This allowed them to hold on to Power Longer and worse...have a Majority Group control aspects that hurt the Minority.

This is why I said...Conscience as mine will not allow this to happen again as I read people Beyond Well...it is my JOB. I will KNOW when someone is just saying what people want to hear...that is why my conscience will not allow me to disregard obvious Power Profiteers. So in a way it sounds bad from the perspective that I and my EGO believe that I KNOW WHAT'S BEST. But even if I do not know everything about an issue...I can always seek advice or seek a Leader who is perfect for the problem...but I cannot stand by anymore and allow a person that I KNOW...not GUESS...or THINK...but KNOW...is not on the level to take control. This ability is my THIRD JOBS primary action...PROBLEM SOLVING by KNOWING WHO and WHAT to do that has the Highest Probability to Work as well as Save Lives.
Your Question...The ego is typically based on the facts of a person's achievements and qualities. Genuine ability is normally based on pride. The arrogant person confuses these things. Pride leads to confidence instead of the arrogance....OK...Because of the way my Mind is set up as well as my IQ...I have CONFIDENCE to achieve a Goal even if I have never done it before. EXPERIENCE IS ALWAYS BETTER...but I can access a WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE on these kind of occasions where safety of people is a concern via direct access of my Subconscious. We all have things that we know but all the pieces are recorded in the Subconscious. If it is Life or Death...I can Gain Access. If not...I can figure it out. This is why I was picked for this job. The ability to adjust to Rapid Changes in Real Time SEAMLESSLY. You cannot B.S. your way out of a Problem with another person who is Smart and Has some of the same abilities. But if you KNOW what you are talking about because you either accessed the information that your conscious mind did not know or use LOGIC to find the answers...it is not B.S. This has happened to me 3 times...2 times I used my Subconscious...1 time I worked it out. SI Continued..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Welcome. It appears that you have managed to do quite well considering and we all look forward to seeing and reading your input on ATS. I liked your honesty in your intro!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Continued...
My Statement and your Question.

It is when Pride and Ego combine that problems start. Example...I help run several family Companies but I have two other Jobs so I am not there all the time...but since these companies are not public...I am the person who will eventually Own Them.

And your point is?
My Point is that as the Exec's that are running the Companies under the Families Guidelines and these Guidelines are actually all MINE. The Family is too old yet I find it helpful to visit as the Owner to Be in a capacity that is Unknown as to the level and extent of my involvement as to be able to properly access individual employees as RESENTMENT is not a trait I want in an Exec. I come in and those who have been there for some time are aware of my abilities...those who have been hired by a VP that the Family has entrusted to Hire...which is really ME as the Family does not make decisions in reality only in Lore. I can both access the Hiring ability of this VP as well as access the employee the VP has hired. A person should be judged upon their ABILITIES and their Capabilities to follow the Owners Plans. If they have a better plan...it will be listened to...if I find out it was not...or it is a Bad plan and animosity is building between people...I find out easily as it is in a person who desires power's NATURE to get the ear of OWNERSHIP in any form. Several assessments can be made. The plan at this point is almost secondary as a company is only as Good as the People who run it. Character Flaws will present themselves at some point and this can lead to Greater Issues than one Plan.

I hope I have shed some light on my statements as I try to have purpose in everything I do. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You're sort of sounding like your in this process of waking up. People all around the world are starting to wake up. It's like as if they've been in a state of hypnosis (LITERALLY), and at last snapping out of it. This happens as they learn more and more about how the system is designed, how is works, who controls it, what they're agenda is and stuff like that (well that's one part of it).

What really snapped me out of this trance was back around the beginning of 2011 I stumbled across this show:

THE ALEX JONES SHOW.
Listen to Alex Jones Radio Archeives

Most everyone in here who knows anything has heard of this guy. He's one of the few radio shows that explains a great deal about how all these stuff really works. As you listen more and more you start to basically come awake. It's very bizzare infact. And logically everything he says makes perfect sense as he's not making any of it up. All of his news comes from actually news papers, main stream media, and all sort of major news sources. Problem is that there all the stories that main stream media (msm) doesn't want you to see or read. So they usually put them like on page 54 of the news paper in a tiny 1 paragraph print ad which no one barely reads. Stuff like that. So he digs up all those and exposes them. Again he doesn't make anything up, if he did he'd be in jail already.

But so needless to say have a listen to his show here:

Listen to Alex Jones Radio Archeives

Or better yet get the Alex Jones app for your iphone and listen that way. But forums like this are really good too. Also I like The Conspiracy Show with Richard Saret. And this other called "The Unbelieveable Podcast" but that one is more light hearted like comedy style, but still interesting. Alex Jones is a good place to start though. And this forum of course.

It's funny you mentioned all that cuz I was just thinking about a lot of this. Like how I feel I use to be zombie like, in a trance like everyone else, now I feel I'm awake to the system. I understand it now. And I'd like to wake more people up but really the best way I think is just to tell people about Alex Jones show. Cuz it's nothing that happens overnight. It takes a good six months at least of listening and learning to finally even understand the very very basics. then maybe in like 2-4 years you'd be very well versed at how things are actually set up in the matrix so to speak. Anyway good luck.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I'm directly related to henry miller have you read tropic of cancer/capricorn yet ?

Howdy syrinx high priest,
That is very cool...I hope you snagged copies of his books. I am familiar with Obelisk and Grove Press, I have read Orwell's "Inside The Whale and other essays", "Animal Farm", and "1984". I had to look Henry Miller up because the name was familiar and so was the book but, no I didn't read it.

"Inside the Whale" is an essay in three parts written by George Orwell in 1940. It is primarily a review of Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller with Orwell discursing more widely over English literature in the 1920s and 1930s. The biblical story of Jonah and the whale is used as a metaphor for accepting experience without seeking to change it, Jonah inside the whale being comfortably protected from the problems of the outside world. It was published, alongside two other pieces by Orwell, 11 March 1940 by Gollancz in Orwell's first collection of essays, Inside the Whale and Other Essays.

Even though I can only remember the Jonah story (and probably so because it is mentioned), I don't remember the other essays, It looks like I did read a review of it by Orwell.

Thanks for turning me onto it, nice to meet you syrinx high priest

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Welcome to the looney bin.

thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Welcome. It appears that you have managed to do quite well considering and we all look forward to seeing and reading your input on ATS. I liked your honesty in your intro!

Thank you Egyptia, I am so glad you took a moment to say hello, Especially seeing your signature. nice to meet you

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Howdy r2d246,

You're sort of sounding like your in this process of waking up. People all around the world are starting to wake up. It's like as if they've been in a state of hypnosis (LITERALLY), and at last snapping out of it. This happens as they learn more and more about how the system is designed, how is works, who controls it, what they're agenda is and stuff like that (well that's one part of it).

Actually, I have been "in the process" of waking up since about 1989. Quickly,around 1986, I was all about studying religion. For about 8 months, about 10-12 hrs a day I studied the bible translating everything I could ( in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek). I was young and well through life lessons I was all about finding my own answers, I learned young not to trust the motivations of those who push their will on me (if that makes sense).

So fast-forward, a lot happened in 1995. I was into TV back then, well only news but, while I was doing work in my office I would have it on. There were a lot of events that kept making my brain 'misfire...I kept hearing things that caused my brain to stir something like,"wait I know something about this"...but, I couldn't pin down how or even what. Then Clinton did something that reminded me of some prophecy I had studied years before. Even now as I looked up some of the events back then to help my memory, this one thing isn't mentioned anywhere.

That is when I started opening my old folders and read some of the notes I took when I studied religion and found that some of the things I thought back then wouldn't be happening in my time but the far future was indeed unfolding right then subtly, quietly but also out in the open.

See, many think this N.W.O. is being thrust on us now, I saw it being put into position back then. Right under our noses. So I see this "new" awakening a little too late in some respects. As far as Alex Jones, ya just got to pay attention and ask why is he becoming mainstream if his message is against the interests of the government agenda? I know myself that a person who stands up in any real "frictional" way to the interests of TPTB gets a smack down.

What really snapped me out of this trance was back around the beginning of 2011 I stumbled across this show: THE ALEX JONES SHOW. Listen to Alex Jones Radio Archeives

Yes, I know of him, he was the guy telling us that the sky was falling back in 1999. The end of America was upon us, the Russians were attacking as he spoke...I can laugh now but, at the time it was scary, I believed him (Until I stepped out of my house of course). It took awhile for me to realize what his game is, I am gullible I admit.

I just couldn't understand how someone who was so keen in other aspects of his business had such a lack of self-control when it came to his emotions and when talking with guests. There is a layer of distraction going on there as well as an intentional manipulation of audience emotions that warned me to beware there may be some deception going on. His own words and actions eventually, convinced me something is a miss with his whole program.

I understand you really like him, all I will say is...pay attention and it is good to know who these people really are ya know...I like to think that can be done by following the affiliations but of course use your own judgement...GCN part of ABC...

It's funny you mentioned all that cuz I was just thinking about a lot of this. Like how I feel I use to be zombie like, in a trance like everyone else, now I feel I'm awake to the system. I understand it now. And I'd like to wake more people up but really the best way I think is just to tell people about Alex Jones show. Cuz it's nothing that happens overnight. It takes a good six months at least of listening and learning to finally even understand the very very basics. then maybe in like 2-4 years you'd be very well versed at how things are actually set up in the matrix so to speak. Anyway good luck.

Good for you, and thank you. I am "in the process" of waking up still of course ...I would shoot over to Alex Jones website for a good dose of fear and anger but, I have been banned....my speech wasn't protected there

It's nice to meet you r2d246. Thanks for the warm welcome.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Good morning SplitInfinity,

I just looked over my last reply to you and sorry for the 'tude. I suspect it came from my subconscious and I have no clue why. I also noticed that when I said, "if I had a nickle for every-time... I should have put a laugh after it so you know I found it funny and did not mean it to come off as crass ok.

Answer...Experience. I found out at an early age that if I didn't do something about a problem...No One else would. I also am exposed to Men who believe they are ALPHA just because they are Strong or can effect events though FEAR. I then found that I could instill FEAR in them without using Violence. All it takes is conveying the Knowledge to them that I am not only capable of doing something but that once committed...I will not stop until my goal is reached...I do not BLUFF!.....Continued...Split Infinity

So based on what you have said so far, I am with the understanding that you are the leader in a team of soldiers?
I am well aware of the effects of fear (I just had a flashback:lol
. Just the other day witnessed a complete over reaction over an really minor incident simply because the person reaction was fear. The person literally, lost control for a moment. So I suppose you guys have a protocol to covering errors if need be. Surely, you must admit that just as fear is a useful tool, it is also has a degree of unpredictability in certain circumstances.

I should have been more in depth with my statement. I tend so see that people who seek power or Leadership are people with another agenda. A Good and True Leader is a person who has Leadership THRUST UPON THEM. I have had this happen to me and sometimes I would think...why should I get involved? Why can't someone else handle this? Then...when I did just that...I saw that they were not interested in Helping the Whole...just seizing power because no one else wanted the responsibility and then they used this to their own benefit. And instead of making decisions based on what was the RIGHT THING TO DO...they based them on what was the most POPULAR IDEA...or what did the Majority want? This allowed them to hold on to Power Longer and worse...have a Majority Group control aspects that hurt the Minority.

Yes, that makes better sense to me, thanks for clearing that up. I guess you too understand then why particular personalities gravitate towards certain authority positions and are even groomed for them. I am sort of wondering though... isn't there a conflict of interest sometimes when faced with the "right" thing to do? I mean in your job, surely you run into situations that might go against your conscious yes? Whereas a protocol might go against what your conscious dictates? Yes, it seems like there was a consensus that some of us missed out on participating in, that says we are a democracy and the majority ought to have free reign over life and death decisions of the minority. I see that as something that will backfire but hey... let the lessons begin.*shrugs

This is why I said...Conscience as mine will not allow this to happen again as I read people Beyond Well...it is my JOB. I will KNOW when someone is just saying what people want to hear...that is why my conscience will not allow me to disregard obvious Power Profiteers. So in a way it sounds bad from the perspective that I and my EGO believe that I KNOW WHAT'S BEST. But even if I do not know everything about an issue...I can always seek advice or seek a Leader who is perfect for the problem...but I cannot stand by anymore and allow a person that I KNOW...not GUESS...or THINK...but KNOW...is not on the level to take control. This ability is my THIRD JOBS primary action...PROBLEM SOLVING by KNOWING WHO and WHAT to do that has the Highest Probability to Work as well as Save Lives.

Yes, that does take special skills, I can think of so many instances that I could have saved myself some grief by being able to read people better, it is not my strong suit. I have given a lot of information about myself in this thread. I would love for you to demonstrate your talents by giving me a rough analysis of me as a person? I think it would be cool.

oops out of space
I enjoy having this conversation with you, I think it is the ability to connect and converse with people that in other circumstances would not be possible that makes ATS so enjoyable. cont.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

my apologies.

sociopath, it must be then

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

If I am asked to do a JOB...and I am "CIVILIAN"...it is because all other actions have failed. I work with a hand picked Team and they are Military. I am coming to the end of this and I am training a Replacement as I am too old. I can refuse a JOB...but all that means is another Team will go in. It is in the very nature of my Job that I must locate the people who are...in control...of a certain aspect of a thing. Money is involved and if I do my job right...everyone goes home safe. If an issue occurs during a Job...I must solve the problem one way or the other.

There are occasions where I must not allow my distaste for an action to interfere with a Jobs goal. Once the Goal has been obtained...I am given a certain amount of leeway to freelance. This however must not involve anything that would effect the goal...but I have methods that get around some of these issues.

As far as READING YOU...I would have to meet you. What is posted on a board does not reflect who and what a person is or where pressure points can be found. There is only one true way to read a person and that is OBSERVATION. Speech even in another language can be gauged by how certain inflections and voice volume occur when meeting a person face to face. Body Language...thus shifting of ones center of gravity...eye contact...and whether a person smiles too much. Too much smiling means a Bomb is about to go off!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

my apologies.

sociopath, it must be then

I understand your reaction. It is not your fault. You have known nothing but what are in comparison to many places in this World...Comfort, Freedom, Ability to do as you please to a reasonable extent, ability to eat and drink and actually use time for the sole purpose of entertainment.

You have ideas on what you believe are RIGHT AND WRONG...and unless you have been to WAR...have never had to Kill a Human Being or have the Power and Responsibility that determines a persons FATE by something as simple as making a decision. I do not believe that you have ever had the lives of a group of people in the Balance of a SINGLE ACT or NON ACT...as either could cause their Deaths.

You base your concepts of Morality upon the conditions you experience and the conditions and environment of what is around you. You cannot possibly have the ability or the information needed to form an adequate assessment as it is not anything you have ever experienced yourself.

I do not blame you. If I were you...I might think the same...BUT I AM NOT YOU! AND YOU ARE NOT ME OR HAVE EVER HAD TO MAKE THE DECISIONS I HAVE HAD TO MAKE...and there is no middle ground or...a let's think about it aspect to what I do. That is why I was chosen because I am capable of Making Decisions on the spot...that are the RIGHT DECISIONS. The ONE TIME I MADE THE WRONG DECISION....I WAS SHOT 6 TIMES IN MY CHEST! This experience tends to keep one on their game at all times! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

That is why I was chosen because I am capable of Making Decisions on the spot...that are the RIGHT DECISIONS. The ONE TIME I MADE THE WRONG DECISION....I WAS SHOT 6 TIMES IN MY CHEST! This experience tends to keep one on their game at all times! Split Infinity

I am curious. Why would a man who claims to have an IQ higher than that of Einstein, would join the military in the first place. Second, why would a person of such intelligence not be used by the military in areas that protect their most intelligent from field work? Putting you in the field makes you most expendable of the expendable in the military. There are so many positions in the military that require high intelligence that do not involve say for example: urban missions. I might be lead to think you would be more intelligent than to be manipulated into a leadership position on the field. *shrugs

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Three Reasons...I wanted to continue Playing and Touring in my signed Band. I also wanted to get a few degrees on the House...and I AM NOT MILITARY! I am..."CIVILIAN"! If I am asked to do a JOB...it is because EVERYTHING ELSE HAS FAILED! And the JOBS I and my Team perform are JOBS that have massive ramifications. I was a Professorial Assistant for a time and I loved the Man. He wanted to groom me to take his place. I remember the Sunny but Cold day in Mass when we went out for coffee and I told him I was leaving.

It broke his and my Heart. He was a Good Man who NEVER BELITTLED HIS STUDENTS if they didn't understand something and ALWAYS made time to help them. I still have great interest in several studies and I am always looking to learn something new.

But you tell me....sitting in a lab all day long or Beers, Women, Women, Women, Music, Beers and Women and on occasion...having to do a JOB for "UNCLE"? What would YOU CHOOSE? Just change the words Women with Men and Beer with Wine! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I guess I misunderstood. It isn't entirely my fault, you could have just told me what your jobs are instead of being vague while you talk about it's requirements.

I understand the music industry fairly well already, so I pretty much understand what a band's routine is. I have one son who is a technical director of a radio production company. He used to sponsor bands a few years back, he did get national recognition for his work last year. He is so busy, it is too much for me to keep up on all the projects he is working on.

Might you just be clear and state what your other titles and job functions are and perhaps I can better understand. Thanks it would help a bunch to understand you better.

edit on 17-9-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

OK...to understand what it is I do...you must understand the environment I grew up in. I come from a Military/"CIVILIAN" Family. We lived a few miles away from a MASSIVE SAC BASE. My Mom was also.."CIVILIAN" and was the Civilian Secretary for a USAF General running that base which was loaded with B-52's on Minute Alert Status loaded with Thermonuclear Bombs. When my Grandparents were busy...Mom...brought me to the base and the GENERAL LOVED ME! His wife had died and he had no children so I became sort of a Base Mascot as the General with his Assistant driving a Jeep around the Base making checks with a Little Kid sitting on his lap that was wearing a pair of Aviators Sunglasses and a KIDS USAF Hat. I flew in a B-52F on the Jump Seat as a young kid and this base was chosen to Run the Two Covert Wars in Cambodia and Laos as they switched their Nuclear Payloads for Conventional Bombs and My Mom helped run these Missions as we were bombing the NVC and Regulars as they were no longer using the HO CHI HINH TRAIL anymore as we were bombing it night and day so they drove south through Cambodia and Laos...we sent our B-52's in to wipe them out and NIXON went on TV and LIED HIS ASS OFF!

My Father was a Military Officer and my cousin died in Nam, my Uncles made it out of Korea and...etc...
I NEVER WAS OUT OF LINE AT THE BASE and I knew my responsibilities not to do anything that would effect the Generals position as well as that of my "CIVILIAN" Mom. I grew up in this and as my Dad retired from the Military and started a few small businesses...my Mom also Semi-Retired and helped him to create what are now several Family Owned Companies that have many employees as well as I continue to help run these Companies.
This is ONE of my jobs.

Continued.....Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Continued...
As I grew up and during this time went to school and helped with the family Businesses...I got into Scouting and enjoyed it. It reminded my of the Military and by the time I was 17...I was Teaching Winter Survival to other Scouts.
At the time I was a Jr. in High School...we had to take a variety of tests. IQ, Social, Psych, Placement and SAT's.

Because of my High Scores and the fact that back then there was a Military Recruiter for every Service Branch inside the schools Guidance Offices. The Recruiters were under the gun to replenish the ranks as NAM had ended and Recruitment was at a low. I was PESTERED CONSTANTLY. I also at this time was playing in a Band that would go on to become signed when I became 18. The School wanted me to be their GOLDEN BOY and I had no interest in becoming that. It got to a point that Recruiters were calling me at home and one day..."UNCLE" SHOWED UP! He was sort of Family to me and we made a DEAL.

Because I wanted to get a few degrees as well as play and record in a Signed Band...the deal that was created was good for me and them. I would be allowed to tour...I would be allowed to attend College but not have attendance requirements. I would be TRAINED...but I had been trained since I was 3 years old and I was Teaching Winter Survival to MEN when I was 18 turning 19. I was allowed to become for a time a Professorial Assistant. I continued to tour and was BIG in the 80's and THIS is what was the GOAL as I would Tour International and have an excuse for being out of the U.S. My Band worked in conjunction with my THIRD JOB and as we talked about MORAL FLEXIBILITY...this in conjunction with my IQ as well as my behavior as a Child on a SAC BASE allowed me to determine my own Team as well as Strategies.

I was sort of an EXPERIMENT by "UNCLE" that worked out and I have had experiences of several lifetimes. I am releasing a new CD in October and there are TWO people on this board who sort of know me. But although I have led a good life...I have my issues and posting is a way for me to work them out.

There you have it! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

So, if I understand correctly, you instill fear into men to get them to carry our bombing missions that ultimately kill people?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join