It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPPRESSED: New Evidence of Early Man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

It was a very interesting video so S&F for that, hopefully it will make people think about the past and how history is written by the victors and molded by their servants.

First off, glaciers have about a 100,000 year cycle (Link) that is apparently caused by changes in the Earth's orbit around the Sun. The following Link seems to provide some interesting insight in Global Climate Change as well, eg. our present perihelion being in January now which is causing warmer or more diverse climate winters in the Northern Hemisphere, while causing colder ones in the Southern Hemisphere.

Now, knowing that glacial cycles occur and looking at the amount of time required to develop a civilization, say 10,000 to 15,000 years, it is very possible that over the past 400,000 years, many civilizations could have developed, each in that temperate 10,000 to 20,000 year period between glaciation. Glaciers and time through erosion and settling could literally wipe out our present structures, tools and implements in 20,000 to 50,000 years, just as these processes could have done to past civilizations.

The Hopi who have had an oral historical tradition, maintain that this (our) civilization is the "Fourth Sun." I would speculate that this means the fourth temperate period bounded by periods of glaciation, when civilizations could develop. In the oral history of the Hopi, it appears that destruction is followed by transition at the end of each "sun." However, they do not explain in detail how the destruction occurs, but it does seem like we follow the same plan making the same errors every time. I would posit that the alleged "illuminati" steer this process and that they are fully aware of our past and our past failures as a civilization. Pulling ourselves up from the mud after "whatever" disaster or catastrophe, man made or otherwise, propels us towards the brink of oblivion.

If we look at the nightmare of GMO's, the dumbing down of the population through fluorides, pollution and vaccinations involving carcinogens and neural atrophy producers like mercury, the fact that governments and the financial sector is out of control and out of touch, that a majority of people are stressed to the limit; I believe we are rapidly reaching the tipping point. As I would allege in one of our previous civilization's incarnations, we are about to implode and destroy ourselves and then start again. It may be a year from now, it may be 100 years in the future or more, but the glaciers will more than likely come back. Unless of course we are in a decaying orbit with the Sun, in which case there will be less ice and more fire. Just some speculation based on a little common sense and circumstantial evidence.

Now back to the video... All three can be right, geology, archeology and present theory by taking one simple step in thinking about history, that being that previous cycles of civilizations populated North America (actually the world) in a similar manner. If that is the case, then yes, modern archeology is right concerning our present cycle and the tools and bones from the dig in Mexico are from a previous civilization cycle so they could be between 200 and 400 million years old. Not really a hard stretch since modern man has been around for more than 200 million years.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/4.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Great find OP. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this one even with its 1 hr plus length.
one thing I need to do more research in is how the last ice age impacts our ability to accurately dig, recover and date artifacts that were disrupted by the glaciers in northern North America. I wonder if there would be more evidence of older settlements without the disruptions from the glaciers. Who knows maybe the glaciers destroyed any evidence of pyramids in the the north here.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

And to claim that humans in our current form have been around for hundreds of thousands of years and made little to no technological advancement beyond primitive stone age tools is ridiculous in my opinion.

Civilization could have developed long ago along different technological lines than the ones we used to get here. Them due to cataclysm or some other natural means almost all evidence of them was erased. Or at least hidden very well. Earth has a,way of wiping the slate clean.

Everything happens in cycles. The rise and fall of civilization is no different.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrishJihad

Well Ya. I think there would have been cells of advanced beings in that time. Maybe more advanced than we can comprehend. Much of mankind's present technology is primitive and inefficient. We are narrow minded. Another hundred thousand years and we may develop a fully functional brain.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Will be reading sounds good at work at mo.Cant wait for a great find made by independent arch or scientist that's put out before the powers that be can't put a block on it

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks10

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
Thank you I will check it out.
About 8 years ago ,as a beginner in archaeology I had the honer to go on a dig in my home town ,what they found was artifacts carbon dated at least 15,000 years old.
The findings are at the Peabody Museum at Yale.

15 k years. Cool
What area was that in?

In the Trumbull River valley in Trumbull Connecticut, the area has a long history of Native Americans.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
it is entirely possibly, especially given the nature of archaeology and the percentage of possible finds in and on planet earth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join