It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Destroyed in 6 Minutes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And let me guess?

You're voting for Romney?

Why are so many on ATS blind to the lack of difference between both candidates?

Obamney.

Vote for either, you're screwed!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
You can’t call a car insurance company, start a policy, and then have them fix damages that existed prior to your when your coverage began!

Insurance is just that…..its insurance! If you think Obamacare is different then call it what it is…socialized medicine!

edit on 4-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

I do not think you understand the PEC clause.
You can still get car insurance after you bang up your car.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

And let me guess?

You're voting for Romney?

Why are so many on ATS blind to the lack of difference between both candidates?

Obamney.

Vote for either, you're screwed!

Who says I’m blind; you?

You obviously haven’t read my threads or posts if you think I’m blind.

We may be screwed either way BUT…….there is a difference.

Romney or Obama - Would you prefer lubrication or no lubrication?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You're going to get it bareback either way so deal with it.

At least I might write-in Ron Paul. Why won't you?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Is that what you will do?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

I do not think you understand the PEC clause.
You can still get car insurance after you bang up your car.

You can get insurance but the PEC won’t be covered….

Insurance is for future incidents….not current damage. If that wasn’t the case then nobody would carry a policy; we’d all just wait until a wreck before we spent a dollar on premiums.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You're going to get it bareback either way so deal with it.

Speak for yourself, bud!

At least I might write-in Ron Paul. Why won't you?

Because he’s no longer in the race; didn’t you hear?

Look, I don’t care who you vote for. Personally, I’m a ABO (Anybody But Obama) kind of guy. I may vote for Johnson.

By the way….I will reveal for the first time on ATS that in the primary election in Texas this year I voted for Ron Paul. I knew he didn’t have a chance in Texas (and he’s a Texas congressman
go figure) but I wanted to be ON RECORD voting against the establishment just to demonstrate my frustration.

It was a shot across the bow!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

My point, which you did not address was this comment of yours:

So why didn't you guys on the right decide to cut out the insurance companies all together?

Nothing I said should have made you conclude that I was one of "you guys".

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
A family of four in poverty will pay 50 a month total for odummycare. I pay 200 alone for me... I have 3 jobs and struggle. Babying these losers at the bottom doesn't make America stronger it makes us weaker, them more lazy, and messes with the natural order of things. You want health care? Get a job. You still can't afford it? Get another job. Government can't pay for that #.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Poopooplatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

There are TWO candidates who constructed, and got the same Healthcare planned passed,
Paul Ryan is running with one of them.

It’s funny that this argument has any traction because the fundamental difference is purposely overlooked….

Yes, Romneycare was the model for Obamacare. The HUGE ELEPHANT in the room is that Romney did it at the STATE level. Obamacare is the intrusion of the federal government into our lives. States have different authority and power than the federal governemnt. Have you heard of the 10th amendment?

198 of 200 state representatives voted in favor of Romneycare.

States Government so your just trying to find a way out of Romney being a bleeding heart Liberal. You guys lost as both candidates are NOT conservative at heart and ONLY one of them is not a Christian. Guess who? Romney just says what it takes to win but when he governs he does so from the left.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I can't believe that anyone believes what Ryan says. He isn't technically isn't lying because I think he actually believes all this deceit that is being fed to him, he's guilty of being a parrot. This whole mess in this country is so complex that nothing short of socialized medicine is going to fix it. Socialized medicine isn't going to hurt jobs in the short term. Bring more factory jobs back to America. Buy mostly American made products. I suppose the Chinese are going to put a contract out on me now, a oriental mousetrap.

Socialized healthcare is the only thing that needs not be capitalism. It is a benefit for businesses all over the country. They don't have to supply healthcare anymore. It is simpler. Of course the insurance companies won't be happy and neither will high cost doctors raping their clients. Don't include cosmetic surgery in this unless necessary after an accident. Pharmaceutical companies should lose their rights, they have been deceiving people for a long time. Nobody gets paid back for their deceit, the government gives them a fine and takes the money using it for anything they want. Seems like a bribe to me. What do I know, I'm just a mouse.
edit on 4-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

States Government so your just trying to find a way out of Romney being a bleeding heart Liberal.

He’s not a conservative and it’s a state’s rights issue.

You guys lost as both candidates are NOT conservative at heart and ONLY one of them is not a Christian. Guess who?

Obama the Muslim?

Romney just says what it takes to win but when he governs he does so from the left.

Nobody in history (except maybe FDR and Carter) is farther left than Obama and I don’t think Romney can pull that one off!!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Oh please.

Obama is a neo-con.

Far left? Maybe in another reality...
edit on 4-9-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is scary how you are all proving that none of you have any clue as to what's really going on in any of this.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Please do enlighten us. We are waiting.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

My point, which you did not address was this comment of yours:

So why didn't you guys on the right decide to cut out the insurance companies all together?

Nothing I said should have made you conclude that I was one of "you guys".

Sorry, I was engaged in the heat of the moment, I apologize for that Prof.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You can get insurance but the PEC won’t be covered….

Yep, you have no clue. The reason Obama had to make it a law that they cannot reject you is because PEC=NO INSURANCE. You have no idea what you are talking about. This is what the entire PEC debate is about. Insurance companies denying any coverage to people with PEC, not to treat the PEC. I thought I was talking to someone with a little information in their head.

Insurance is for future incidents….not current damage. If that wasn’t the case then nobody would carry a policy; we’d all just wait until a wreck before we spent a dollar on premiums.

No kidding. What does this have to do with what I said?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by buster2010

Meh... insurance is too expensive. The good news is that now we can all just skip it and pay the fine. It's great to know that should you come down with something you can always just go and buy a policy and the doctor's will have to treat you. That will be sustainable, right?...

That's what we have now.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
You are right he should have called it Romney care seeing how he copied it from Romney.

It seems you do not understand the difference of a state level program and a federal level program.
A state level program is a part of a republic and a federal level program is part of a socialized state system.

Which one are we? Which one do you want us to be?

Last time I looked we were the United States of America, and that means each state can vote on what they want or not want....when you go federal it is no longer a state decision. In the case of Romney care it was a state level decision voted on by the people of that state, and Obama care is a federal decision... i..e more socialized. Did we vote on it? I don't think so since 65% of American are totally against it...

There is a reason why we are 50 United States with each having their own "president" in the form of a Governor. This allows states to have ownership over what THEY feel is right for THEIR state, and Romney is perfectly in the right and logically so to say he was for HIS state level health care and totally against Obama's healthcare.

Why is this point so hard for so many of you to undersatand....

edit on 5-9-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

But everyone thinks they know what's going on. I really don't care, the present medical system we have in this country sucks. For profit medical care sucks. Nothing introduced by either side even starts to address this countries problem with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join