It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

92-year-old Verona man shoots intruder at home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Old doesn't mean a thing. I wish more and more people would take action against thugs and goons in their own house. Amazingly he aimed for the heart.

These people aren’t worth any more to me than a groundhog,” Jones told the Enquirer. “They have our country in havoc. We got so many damned crooked people walking around today.

LINK

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I posted this yesterday....

ongoing discussion here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
Old doesn't mean a thing. I wish more and more people would take action against thugs and goons in their own house. Amazingly he aimed for the heart.

These people aren’t worth any more to me than a groundhog,” Jones told the Enquirer. “They have our country in havoc. We got so many damned crooked people walking around today.

LINK

The 92-year-old Boone County farmer walked eight paces to get his loaded .22 caliber rifle from behind the bedroom door. He unwrapped a beige cloth and returned to the living room, sitting in a chair with clear view – and shot – of the basement door, waiting with the gun across his lap.

shot'em with a Gopher gun too.
can't believe he killed him with 1 shot.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Good for him!! It's a damn shame that a man in his years can't have some peace of mind in his own home. Score one for using firearms in one of the ways they were originally intended to be used.

I love it when the good guy wins... and fortunately this man was prepared to protect himself and everything he has worked for almost a century to attain. It seems from the article that he has been targeted a few times before. I would ASSume that these thieving vultures are/were aware of his age and were wanting to take advantage of that... I bet they will think twice about it now that this has happened. Hopefully it will keep the rest of the idiots away so he can enjoy the years he has left instead of spending them on constant guard.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Hats off to this veteran for using his constitutional right without fear and then stand up for himself. A true American!

~LR

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join