It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer is making rare So. Cal appearance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
well, first of all, visits by Greer to So. Cal are hardly "rare".

He makes regular stops in So Cal since he can ALWAYS count on a full house (=revenue) at any venue, and ALWAYS trots out cases of books to sell (=revenue), with an added cost for his Greer-kardashian autograph (=revenue), and during which he makes plenty of appeals for doe-eyed subjects to join him on love-fests in the mountains (= more revenue).

Get the theme here? Greer may have started out legit, but quickly found out that lots of people want to believe SO DAMN HARD that they are willing to shell out big bucks to hear what they WANT to hear (not necessarily the truth).

Greer has turned into a money-machine. Infatuation with alien visitation, interaction, and abduction stories are the vehicle to his wealth. Bah!

I was at the last meeting at the exact same location that Greer came to and I took a camera with me (no restrictions at that time). I posted the recap and some photos here at ATS. Here's the link.

Yeah, they're "sold out" but I wouldn't go again myself anyway - it's the same old spiel. If you've heard Greer speak once or twice -it's usually enough. Sheesh - what a crackpot.

This guy was going to be "The Way" - the Press conference in D.C. a decade or so ago sure sounded like he was going to really get some disclosure going. It was very much a hopeful development for us who just want the truth to come out (that is if there is "truth" to be told).

Anyway - what started out so promising turned out to be Dr. MoonbeamStarchild fanning the flames of discontent and offering salvation by holding hands in the desert and humming New Age songs (after forking over a thousand bucks or so, of course).

Yikes! No wonder there isn't a legitimate scientist in the world who wants to be associated with him anymore.

What a colossal disappointment this crackpot turned out to be.

Yes, go see him. Give him the benefit of the doubt even. Then search your soul and see if what you find there is 'belief' in Greer.

Good luck! (but search for truth elsewhere...)
edit on 9/17/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

"Do I think he is going to raise it? I think he is on his way, but I definitely will not be contributing to it at all (besides the ten bucks I paid)"

He's not on his way to raising his funds because the goal always changes, there's a setback and the goalposts are moved, that way he can keep asking for money.

Anyway what about the important stuff, tell us more about his freakish arms, I'm intrigued as to what exactly made them so weird. Your report of him flexing has me amused and slightly disturbed

edit on 17-9-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

He did throw out the $6 to $10 million though and some people were not amused. He tried to play off a joke about how he should just go back to being an emergency doctor and he could save all that money for 10 years. Maybe he should !

As for his arms, they were like way too long. They almost touched his knees. Almost like a primate or something. And then his face. I dont know, there was something odd about it and I kept on seeing his vocal chord area form this weird shape, like a hollow or something ! And as for the flexing, he kept on doing all these weird pointing at the projection screen that made him show them off. He was just a weird looking guy all around lol

He sounds a lot like Carrot Top...

edit on 18-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Be sure and wear your ATS gear! Lol, be sure and take notes, get pictures then come back and share.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

"Do I think he is going to raise it? I think he is on his way, but I definitely will not be contributing to it at all (besides the ten bucks I paid)"

He's not on his way to raising his funds because the goal always changes, there's a setback and the goalposts are moved, that way he can keep asking for money.

Anyway what about the important stuff, tell us more about his freakish arms, I'm intrigued as to what exactly made them so weird. Your report of him flexing has me amused and slightly disturbed

edit on 17-9-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

He did throw out the $6 to $10 million though and some people were not amused. He tried to play off a joke about how he should just go back to being an emergency doctor and he could save all that money for 10 years. Maybe he should !

As for his arms, they were like way too long. They almost touched his knees. Almost like a primate or something. And then his face. I dont know, there was something odd about it and I kept on seeing his vocal chord area form this weird shape, like a hollow or something ! And as for the flexing, he kept on doing all these weird pointing at the projection screen that made him show them off. He was just a weird looking guy all around lol

I told you he was a reptilian. Or he was made from all the spare parts laying around at the time. Either way, you got to watch a freakshow.

edit on 18-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Well I starred your post, why everyone reading has not is a mystery to me???

Anyway, good link I did flag that as well, wonder how I missed it? Or do not remember it anyway. I lost interest over the orb pictures he was involved with, was a big turn off for me.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

That is Greer in a well phrased nutshell.

Nothing much more to add to it. Believe him if you must, just prepare for the inevitable disappointment.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join