It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Great Disturbance In The Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is my 3rd attempt to post this. All other attempts have been prevented by the Darkside.

This past week... blue moon and all.... been a rough time.
I'm sure many of you have losses to report.... do so here.

I want to reassure you all though, The Force is with you, always.
It may not seem that way sometimes, but it is. The Force will be with you..... always.

Be wary of these past weeks. A disturbance reigns right now, hang in there, it will pass.
My hopes are with you all, please share your experiences, I will share mine as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
hi jibby

as you said "you share your's and i will share mine.

For the last 4 months i have been on bail for firearm charges.

Long story short

My landlord kicked me out of my rented property of 10 yrs, over a 500pounds rent owing

He took it upon himself to clean my flat out and throw my lifes work and possessions away
with no prior warning.....
So i got mad after seeing my kids toys in the bin which she had when she was in ICU
and got my axe out of my bob and broke in (he had changed the locks..)

little did i know the bastard had kept 2 blank firers of mine and some ammo
the police came and nearly tazerd me (cant blame them im standing there with an axe in my hand)

they found the guns n ammo in my landlords shop below my ex flat

now im on a charge of
illeagal blank fire arm bbm police pistol (ppk based)

but the one charge that is making it worse is 18 rnds of WIN .243 rifle rnds
i didnt know these were expanding bullets and highly ileagal, i thought they were ww2 due to corrosion and age

so now im in crown court in 2 weeks ive a 5 yr old thats had 2 heart surgerys and a throat op
the ammo was on a top shelf for 5 yrs that can only be accessed by a pair of ladders...

sorry im goin on
but what i mean to say is
i cant get a job i cant do anything till this court case is over..
and i have had no previous for the last 15 years (am 35)

sorry i ranted
but i really bloody do hope there is a force there
whatever it may be...
my friends know i dont deserve this...just bloody silly
ok jibby whats yours
cheers
dave

(do i press reply? yeh i wrote it so deal with it)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm one of the only Jedi on ATS, and I've never posted a warning before.

This is not so much a warning, but more of a Hug, because what has happened has already happened.
Take this opportunity to reflect.

The Darkside has made it's presence known.

We will get past this. We will survive.
This applies to those under that dark rain cloud this past weekend.

Don't let your anger get the best of you.
Don't let your anger do any harm.

Stretch out with you feelings.

You must unlearn what you have learned.

Been a long way from Kansas, it's a hard road to tread..... this is my first notification.
It may also be my last. Let's all meditate on this past week.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

hi

I must admit
im trying to find hope in everything nowadays, not just for my charge
but for my poorly daughter also..
cheers

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Stay strong, brother.

Fellow 34 year old dad going through a tough time as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

We all make jokes, but the Force is with you and your daughter, hang in there.

Right now, the past week to the next week, going to be a hard time.
My hopes and prayers are with you all. Please, try to hang in there,

This is a general warning.... there is a disturbance in the Force, officially.
It not your fault. Try to get beyond it .

edit on 4-9-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

What is it with us mid 30 year olds? Having a right old nightmare here too. You just couldn't make it up what's gone on for me over the past 2 years. There is light at the end of the tunnel now though but I can honestly say this has been the worst 2 years of my life and I cant imagine how things could of gotten any worse.

Hang in there though guys as like I said I can see an end to it and things are slowly starting to get better.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
My heart goes out to all of you parents and your children. These are very trying times. World wide. A time to slow down our footsteps, even as the others rush by. What they leave in their wake will help us survive.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Good luck with court buddy, they can be a bitch about firearms charges here in the UK. If you have no previous convictions, the right brief and get the judge/sheriff on a good day(had his way with a rentboy) you may just get a large fine and community service. If not 3-5 years im afraid.

GOOD LUCK MATE! DUCK THERE SYSTEM!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Mate, Hang tough. Life is full of ups and downs. You need to get through this for your daughter . Be positive and you will succeed.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Interesting post. I've got to say that for the first time in over twenty years I feel my life is under control, so for me at the moment I'm in a good place. Which is why I need to tell you younsters ( I'm 47, I'm not old) that with a little hard work an a bit of luck things can get better.
A brief history:
In 1990, I am retrenched from my job of 2 years due to the recession. I am a Trade qualified Printer but end up being out of work for 10 months.
In July of 1991, a so called family friend offers me a job as A Printer in his new business venture. It starts failing within 2 months due to a lack of capital. It just so happens my Father had just retired with his super package and
I stupidly borrow 10K to take on a partnership.
Within 3 months the so called family friend had siphoned the 10k and ran up another 12 k in bills.
I had to pay back 6k, but somehow survived without the thieving partner and trade out until 1999.
At that point I'd had enough, I'd broken up with my wife and was getting weekend visits and access to my 4 year old daughter. I decided to start from scratch and get a job.
After running a business for 8 1/2 years, you find it is very hard to work for other people. Over the next 5 years
I have a multitude of jobs, I am retrenched a further 3 times and I am sacked many other times for my attitude which I admit to be being bad..
I fall in love again,in 2005 and get engaged to be married after setting up house with her, but by 2008 the wheels have fallen off and I'm back by myself again.
Wouldn't you know it, May 2009 I am retrenched again from my job of eighteen months due to the recession and I'm out of work again for about 10 months.
I find work here and there on a casual basis and lucked out 5 months ago with a good paying full time job.
I have been down and out with no money for food, but have always managed to find a way.
I realise there are many worse of then me, but you have to keep trying.
I feel Life is about the journey itself not how far you get, sometimes you need to take a step back and look at where you may have gone wrong and work at fixing those things first. A step at a time.
So it just shows with a bit of perseverence and a bit of luck maybe the force can be with you too.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

also
check your inbox dave

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Hola Jibby.

yup now that you mention it...
things have been awful since late july
currently a tad hypoglycemic
recently discovered that a few clients and associates [now former]
have been stealing my clients away.

was barely scraping by as it was, now i'm making more from what little scrap i can find
and running errands than my little home business

you can even see it here on the forums: lots of new evangelizing nihilists
and seriously aggressive newbs, its like they are out to get certain members banned

never mind all the political crap
[though i'm seeing a bit of a revival on the libertarian-anarchist front re not voting and tax strike]

thanks for posting re anger
actually thought it might have been my dominant [the one that works] magical emotion
lol got myself side-tracked , but seeing this finally remembered that before my fall
at my height, anger was not in the equation, unless it was fending off astral attacks and that was of the righteous kind.

dont let the darkside keep you from posting any further though.
looking foward to it

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
hi op

Cheers andy

Yeh they can be a bitch, but in my favour:
they was found in the landlords shop downstairs
he had them for a fortnight (which he admits)
and wen i was in the court cells the screw seen my lawyers card and said "theyre good solicitors"
Im doing CS at the mo, well its called unpaid work now here in uk

KudeGrass

cheers m8
this thread has certainly gave me a bit of boost (cheers Derepent)
and as for my positive thought:
My daughter is doing brill, she had a scan 3 months ago and the vsd seems to be fixed
if i can learn how to tube feed and reinsert her ngtube then i dont think prison can scare me lol

cheers snoopy

dave

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thanks for your post stranger- makes me feel a little better to think of all this as a disturbance in the force that will pass.

Yes, things have been so bad it's downright weird how twisted they have become, and the way the worsening has accelerated so that it is almost unbearable in the past couple weeks.

It's like a bunch of Oprah Winfrey book club selections rolled into one, that have taken over my life. Just about every dreadful theme is present, with most popping up in the last couple of weeks when I was already at my wit's end. The climax of this story keeps growing, and it's such a doozy I can't even sum it up. It's like a bad dream that just keeps getting weirder, hard to believe it's real.

So, thanks OP, for some reason I do believe you that there is a grand disturbance and that it will pass. It's intense like a hurricane so I guess it's got to.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

"Yeh they can be a bitch, but in my favour:
they was found in the landlords shop downstairs"

Dont admit to anything, if they were not found in you possession then the police/PF need to prove they were yours in the first place. Hope they dont have your prints on them?

"he had them for a fortnight (which he admits)"

So they were in his possession then, you lawyer should have a field day with that!

"And wen i was in the court cells the screw seen my lawyers card and said "theyre good solicitors"

You need to remember that the Police say many things, allways to gage a reaction from you.

"Im doing CS at the mo, well its called unpaid work now here in uk"

What for because this will determine your sentencing if found guilty?

Im in Glasgow by the way.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can concur (agree).
I had a new Guardian angel arrive a couple of weeks ago. My fourth one.
He was well up for it and quite funny.
So he must have been sent for something.

I have had a dream about dragond attacking me and my family.
A couple of weeks ago I had a dream about my dad being a zombie and attacking me.

My eldest has seen a see-through black cat walking down the stairs recently.

And I saw a black wil-o-wisp in our front room, with my physical eyes. And I have made this house into a psychic fortress, with Holy water and The Blood of Jesus. I can't see how it got in, so the dark force has got some extra energy from somewhere. I reckon this is the Olympic worship of Zeus, (as they admit this themselves.)

I also found out that our big shed has woodworm, dry rot and should really be demolished, except we don't seem to be able to get anyone to work for us. They either don't turn up or their mind goes mushy and they can't continue.

We have now had 4 attempts at getting a window repaired. What a cockup. One hinge was broken by the four black men home invading our property, after the (naughty powdery stuff). We told them that's next door. After stealing my hubby's Apple Macpro, they left, scaring my two teenage daughters.

Now after the window guy surveyed it wrong 3 times, the original guy came back and then broke the glass in the window because he was an incompetent fool. One of the hinges is 3mm higher than the other, sos now I have to get them to pay for a new double glazing window and it still doesn't close/open without having to go outside.

So yes the Dark force is abroad but that's because they know their time is really short and is trying to get us to hate, instead of forgiving.

SO love others AND yourself.
Look after yourselves, everyone.

new topics

top topics

join