It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do YOU evaluate UFO videos?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I do see your point and thanks for adding to the thread but you have to remember - if/when the "real thing" is actually captured on video, where do you think that video is going to be presented?

You have a lot of faith.

A researcher I admire as to be legitimate, David Jacobs, said that the aliens were not here to study us. He said it was a program, it had a methodical beginning, middle, and end.

I believe they are so advanced that it was both a study and a program at the same time. They can go throughout the world in a dreamlike state and 'see' every individual below sleeping, from the craft they can learn and scan every individual for different psychological traits, choose them and involve them in the program years after the event. That seems much more than 100 times advanced to me.

The evidence shows they pulled it off, so there is no evidence as there was when it was happening, no videos. It was 20 years ago when there was still an operation. The video footage would get turned into a UFO researcher and not put up on youtube.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join