It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I don't believe a "god" created us.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by iKnowWhatISeen
The thing is when i was growing up in school they taught me we came from monkeys, nothing about common ancestors. I have taking this knowledge in, when people come off hostile how is one not supposed to look bad, it's a shame.

The idea that humans and chimpanzees evolved from a common ancestor (NOT that humans evolved from modern monkeys) is old and has been taught in schools for a long time. Schools have taught that our common ancestor was "monkey-like", but we did NOT evolve from modern monkeys.

I'm not sure if you had a bad teacher, or misunderstood what was being taught to you. Whatever the reason for your misconception, it is NOT because TPTB are trying to "hide" anything. I mean, it was NOT taught to me that we evolved from monkeys, nor was it taught to my wife, nor was it taught to my daughter -- we were all taught that the theory of evolution says humans and chimps both came from a "proto-ape", which was monkey-like..

That parft of the theory of human evolution is common knowledge, and is available for anyone to know. If you were taught that humans came from modern monkeys, then either your teacher failed or your school failed. HOWEVER, it was not some grand conspiracy to hide the truth from people.

Perhaps the confusion comes from the idea that this common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees was "monkey-like" -- ALTHOUGH, that's not the same as saying it was a modern monkey.

In fact, it is more accurate to say that the theory states that Humans and Chimpanzees and Bonobos all came from a "ape-like" ancestor. "Monkeys" diverged from the Human evolutionary tree waaaaayyyy before chimps and humans diverged.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If anyone wants there mind blown on the origins of man and this earth watch this vid below

www.youtube.com...

Now I'm not trying to convert or change your belief system, but I will admit this guy has tons of scientific and logical facts/and evidence for creation vs evolution..and he really dissects and shows the true age of the earth and mans history on it.

And for extra learning or entertainment look at this vid below it shows you how everything..well mostly everything we learn in school is lies

www.youtube.com...

And if anyone wants to logically have a civilized debate about the info in those videos
please watch the whole video first .

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

By the way, if our current universe was ALWAYS here forever, then space should be completely white with the light of the infinite number stars that must have ever existed. The photons of light from those infinite numbers of stars that must have existed in an infinitely old universe would still be reaching the Earth. That light would be literally everywhere; and the night sky would be bright with light -- not mostly black.

That's one easy way to know that our current universe was not always around.

If 'current Universe' is to be thought of as one infinite instance of a post-big bang Universe. What about the idea of one physical eternal Universe in an infinite cycle of big bangs to big crunches (or another cyclic system).

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazingdefiance
as for saying if you believe in the big bang, then kill yourself? if everyone did that there would be alot less scientists arond, which would send us backwards.... a little harsh there man....

See, this is the sad part. He swore in the op and it was deleted. You've pointed out how he says, then kill yourself. These things add flavor to a discussion. It wasn't meant literally. Without cursing or overstatements every post would be bland. Doesn't matter whether I agree or disagree with his sentiments, I really enjoyed the op, specifically for the zeal he put into it.
edit on 9/4/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

4. You believe in the big bang? Kill yourself. It's just a THEORY, how would we know how the universe started? Plus it doesnt make sense, something can't be born from nothing, there was always something and there will always be something.

Christopher Hitchins, well known for his debates against god and religion, once stated that his daughter asked him how the universe got its start. If I remember correctly, he answered that all the matter in the universe came from a singularity that was no bigger than a ball (he said something along these lines). Then his daughter asked him what was outside of this ball. Christopher couldn't answer, and neither can I.

My opinion on the Big Bang - and it is just my opinion - is that when Hubble figured out that all of the galaxies in the universe originated from one point, he wasn't thinking BIG enough. If we could go to the furthest galaxy that we can see, and then use our telescopes to find the next furthest galaxy, and then go to that one and point our telescopes to find the next furthest galaxy, we could do this forever.

Point being, all of the galaxies in our KNOWN universe could very well have come from a point, but this "little' Bang would have only created our quadrant of the universe. We can't possibly know just how far out the universe goes, or how it possibly came into existence.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by iKnowWhatISeen

Dust is matter. Breath is Nitrogen and Oxygen. In the Bible, Carbon is mentioned in this verse.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e - or of mankind] That number is 666.

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons.

Nitrogen is 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. Oxygen is 888. 777 is God's number in the Bible and 888 is Jesus is Greek Gematria. The Breath is the thing we use to speak the word. WORD is what we are made from in the form of an image created by TIME, SPACE, MATTER (DUST) AND ENERGY. We overcome the beast (Mankind) with the WORD.

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

We are created INSIDE and Image and we ARE THE Image of God.

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

WORD is how we are rendered in a hologram of TIME, SPACE, MATTER and ENERGY.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Additionally, we are made from the microcosm, but we are the image of the Macrocosm.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

The Trinity of Light is the same as the Trinity of God. Light is said to be both particle and wave. The observer collapses the indeterminate wave to produce a choice. That word is the wave spoken of by John 1 and is Christ, the Macrocosm. We are the Microcosm and the image of God. Collapsing wave function is what renders the light into particle. An observer is necessary. At the subatomic level, an atom is empty. We are created from nothing and what is hidden. The Higgs Boson is the LAST remaining particle and associated wave to be found because it comes in and out of our universe from another dimension. As stated in the Bible, Flesh and Blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Why? We are matter and the other side of the projection is antimatter.

As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both.

Energy is information (WORD). It's a hologram of perfection and a reality that is an image of where our soul is. When you look in a mirror, do you see yourself or your image? You are not your image. God said we are an image. This means YOU are not what you see. Leonard Susskind helps us understand why.

Follow the link in my signature and read the first article on my theory of existence and light. I think you will find that you have narrowed yourself too much by seeing dust as nothing more than dirt.

edit on 4-9-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
1. Look how they explain how man was created in the bible:
"Genesis 2:7 we read, And Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul."
We are too complex to be the product of a magical god, or the product of dust for that matter, we seem more like a science project to me then anything. How the [SNIP] did god create eve from adams rib? That makes no sense. Also the fact that Adam and eve were the FIRST AND ONLY at the time, they had kids who had kids who had kids, sooo we must be the product of incest according to the bible right?

Slightly incorrect. The Bible states clearly that the children of Adam and Eve "mated with the daughters of the Earth". So..in reality...I guess the biblical version of the story is that we are a product of BOTH incest and bestiality since god didn't also allegedly whip up a couple extra Adam and Eve's and scatter them all over the place.

2. Evolution is a lie, it's only to give atheist something to believe. We came from monkeys so why are monkeys still here? When are they gonna turn into humans? Wheres the missing link? Monkeys can't talk, how did we change so drastically in such lil time?

Monkeys are still here because they still fill a successful niche in the ecosystem in much the same way that dogs and wolves still coexist. Clearly, the dog's survival strategy of buddying up to humans has proved FAR more successful as there are many, many more dogs than wolves on planet earth. However...there are still plenty of wild places in the world where a beagle would very quickly be sh^t out of luck and a grey wolf or a coyote would be far better adapted for that local environment or ecosystem. This is why today we find the Great Apes only in jungles and rainforests as both are notoriously inhospitable to humans.

Secondly...monkeys may not be able to "talk" due to their vochal chords...but they sure as hell can understand language. Koko the "talking" Gorilla had a vocabulary of several thousand words and clocked in with an IQ of about 90. Believe it or not...this makes Koko smarter than roughly 25% of humans. Not bad for a chick who walks on her knuckles.

Likewise...check out the article and video below of Bonobo's making Archulean stone tools and using them to cut, chop, scrape, and dig in much the same way as homo erectus and homo ergaster did.
Link: www.wired.com...

Lastly, the "missing link" is called australopithecus sediba and you can read about him here:
Link: en.wikipedia.org...

3. We are biological computers, living machines. Right now we have technolgy to create life, we JUST got here. A civilization more advanced then us is sure to be playing god cause you know damn well we are. Why? CURIOSITY.

No argument there. Evolution is proven fact which is supported by both qualitative and quantitative data That being said...is it POSSIBLE that during some of the bigger leaps we made we might have gotten a little "nudge" from ET? Sure...why not. However...not ruling something out is quite different than coming to the conclusion that it must have been ET.

4. You believe in the big bang? Kill yourself. It's just a THEORY, how would we know how the universe started? Plus it doesnt make sense, something can't be born from nothing, there was always something and there will always be something.

Yes...it's a theory. Just like the following things are ALL also "just theories".
1. The Atomic Theory
2. The Theory of Matter and Energy: Conservation of Matter and Energy
3. The Cell Theory
4. The Germ Theory
5. The Theory of Plate Tectonics
6. The Theory of Evolution
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. Chaos Theory
9. The “Gaia” Theory of a Sustainable Earth which is illustrated with the idea of Spaceship Earth
10. The Theory of Quantum Mechanics
11. The Theory of Special Relativity which subsumes The Theory of General Relativity which subsumes Newtonian theories of motion
12. The Photon Theory of Light Energy and its speed of light
13. The Theory of Electromagnetism as begun by Maxwell and continued with the work of others
14. The Theory of Radioactivity or Nuclear Theory
15. The Theory of Molecular Bonds
16. The Theory of States of Matter—or is this part of the Atomic Theory and the Molecular Bond Theory?
17. The Theory of Thermodynamics—hey, I guess this theory takes care of the States of Matter and the Molecular Bond theories.
18. The Theory of Homeostasis within Living Organisms
19. The Constructivist Theory of Learning
20. The theories of self and development of mental processes in the brain.
21. Theory of Gravity

...besides. The Big Bang states that "everything came from everything"...NOT that "everything came from nothing". I think you are a bit confused on your theoretical physics and knowledge of calculus.
edit on 4-9-2012 by milominderbinder because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2012 by milominderbinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons.

Sounds great...right up until you realize that all life on planet earth is carbon-based. So...how do you know that "The Beast" isn't a field mouse or golden retriever puppies?

Nitrogen is 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. Oxygen is 888. 777 is God's number in the Bible and 888 is Jesus is Greek Gematria. The Breath is the thing we use to speak the word. WORD is what we are made from in the form of an image created by TIME, SPACE, MATTER (DUST) AND ENERGY. We overcome the beast (Mankind) with the WORD.

Yes. And Lithium has 3 protons, 3 electrons, and 3 neutrons...does this mean that the Holy Trinity is made out pure lithium?? LOL. Actually...this might explain quite a bit of things from religious nuttery to Nirvana songs.

The Bible says there are 12 tribes of Israel. Does this mean Jews are made out of Magnesium?
The number five shows up repeatedly in the bible in reference to teaching and wisdom. So...what does Boron have to do with it?

It's a nice idea and all...but it's utterly incoherent.

Yes...there are some really cool ideas out there about quantum mechanics and the origins of the universe. However the wandering desert nomads whose oral tradition was eventually recorded, compiled, and edited into "the bible" didn't even understand the mechanics of how rain fell to the ground or how disease was transmitted.

We probably shouldn't stretch soooo hard in an attempt to justify our superstitions that we arbitrarily assume that the ancient hebrews must have a higher level of understanding of physics and chemistry than you, yourself possess, because they made reference to the integers 6, 7, and 8.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Sounds great...right up until you realize that all life on planet earth is carbon-based. So...how do you know that "The Beast" isn't a field mouse or golden retriever puppies?

Isn't it obvious? The description of the beast is marked by carbon. The fruit of knowledge that we originally took in the Garden of Eden, Genesis 3, was what knowledge produces. Deuteronomy then calls it a graven image. God produced THE image in perfection. By taking matter and transmuting it, we have created Babel. Taking the fruit of knowledge makes us a thief. God intended for it to be a gift. In the end, we kill ourselves because the Carbon destroys the breath.

The beast system is Mystery School Babylon. Read my past threads to understand fully.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

Yes...there are some really cool ideas out there about quantum mechanics and the origins of the universe. However the wandering desert nomads whose oral tradition was eventually recorded, compiled, and edited into "the bible" didn't even understand the mechanics of how rain fell to the ground or how disease was transmitted.

This is again where you are wrong. The Porto-Cannanite language that originates Hebrew has a story locked within the structure of the Hebrew Letters. These letters are further encoded in the DNA of every aspect of the human body. Read my article on existence linked in my signature. There is another article with the story of the Hebrew letters linked there as well under the title Agrabio Linguistics.

You are choosing to deny the possibility and making a false reality determined in your thinking. Collapsing wave function works this way and faith is the ability to see the evident axioms from nature. Your axioms are built from the same axioms of light possessing only particle and wave. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics states the case clearly. Matter does not originate consciousness. Consciousness originates matter. Light also includes consciousness. So do you by the way. Your consciousness collapses the indeterminate with faith. Apart from faith, no choice can be made in confidence. By disallowing Spirit from your choice, you disallow salvation as a possibility. This is called blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. It is disbelief and the ONLY unforgivable sin.

If the premise you operate your mind on is wrong, all your axioms are a house of cards. The Bible provides the blueprint. You can't see it because you are not determining the correct outcome and hope. This is what faith is. All axioms, even in science, are based on evident truth. No axioms can have proof and require faith to believe. Believe the delusion and you collapse the wrong set of functions.

You should read this thread I did on the subject: Quantum Mechanics of Salvation

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Christopher Hitchins, well known for his debates against god and religion, once stated that his daughter asked him how the universe got its start. If I remember correctly, he answered that all the matter in the universe came from a singularity that was no bigger than a ball (he said something along these lines). Then his daughter asked him what was outside of this ball. Christopher couldn't answer, and neither can I.

My opinion on the Big Bang - and it is just my opinion - is that when Hubble figured out that all of the galaxies in the universe originated from one point, he wasn't thinking BIG enough. If we could go to the furthest galaxy that we can see, and then use our telescopes to find the next furthest galaxy, and then go to that one and point our telescopes to find the next furthest galaxy, we could do this forever.

Point being, all of the galaxies in our KNOWN universe could very well have come from a point, but this "little' Bang would have only created our quadrant of the universe. We can't possibly know just how far out the universe goes, or how it possibly came into existence.

Good thinking. I tend to agree more or less.

The one big area that I hold a different view on is this idea of a "beginning" of the Universe. Everything that we know about physics thus far tells us that Time is NON-linear. Thus...any "beginnings" or "endings" are purely subjective and exist nowhere except in how we PERCEIVE the PASSING of Time.

Time is the fourth dimension. The first three are Length, Width, and Depth. Now imagine that you are buying a bookcase. You go shopping and find the perfect model that is 6 ft tall, 2 ft wide, and 12 in. deep. Tell me...where does the bookcase "start"? Does it "start" on the top? The bottom? If it "starts" on the top and I flip it upside down...does it now "start" on the bottom...or does it still "start" on the top?

The answer is none of these. The bookcases dimensions simply describe the physical space that the item occupies. Whether I interpret the "start" being on the bottom shelf or the top shelf is totally up to me...and might very well even depend on how tall I am or whether or not I planned on mounting said bookcase on the wall.

However...if we think about it a little more carefully...the length, width, and depth, dimensions REALLY only describe the bookcase AT THIS SPECIFIC MOMENT IN TIME. Once, the matter consisting of the "bookcase" was really just a tree...and sooner or later the bookcase will rot away and no longer occupy the dimensions of 6x2x1. Therefore, in a scientific sense the bookcase would ALSO have to have two points (T1 and T2) to identify the "start" of when we would consider the arrangement of wood as being a "bookcase" and the "end" point of when it ceases to really fit that description anymore.

Yes...these are TECHNICALLY still "start" and "end" points...but the DEFINITIONS are completely arbitrary to what our SUBJECTIVE interpretation tells us what we "ought" to consider a bookcase to be. When applying this same arbitrary thinking to the "start" of the Universe it's nothing short of folly since the Universe is defined as the sum total of all matter, energy, and space and the Law of the Conservation of Mass tells us that none of these things can ever truly be "created" or "destroyed"...they just change forms or states.

Hence...it's not that the Big Bang isn't a valid theory as to how the universe "started"...it's that looking for a "starting point" itself is a byproduct of our limited human perceptions of higher dimensionality.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Your points are meaningless, useless, naive and lame. You've achieved nothing with this post.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Nobody knows the answers so why bother getting all worked up about it?

What are the UFOs waiting for? Pretty sure if they had bad intentions against us we would have been gone by now. We are probably quarantined from contact until we get our collective asses in gear and do something worthwhile.
edit on 4-9-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, untill we grow up and get rid of Christianity, judism and islam and all the other freaky religions..

This is why aliens made our religions, to see how long it would take to grow out of them...lol

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

. We did not evolve from monkeys, we share a common ancestor, the last one being approximately 10 million years ago.

Despite the fact that no one has ever seen this common ancestor, which is completely against scientific protocol ?
I've come to the conclusion that this is true. God is that common ancestor.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Evolution is a fact.

A prime example in this is the Peppered Moth.
How can a Moth show us anything about evolution?
Read the following which details Evolution in Action:
Peppered Moth Evolution
Darwin's evolution Moth chages ...

The evolution of the peppered moth over the last two hundred years has been studied in detail. Originally, the vast majority of peppered moths had light colouration, which according to theory,effectively camouflaged them against the light-coloured trees and lichens which they rested upon. However, because of widespread pollution during the Industrial Revolution in England, many of the lichens died out, and the trees that peppered moths rested on became blackened by soot, causing most of the light-coloured moths, or typica, to die off from predation. At the same time, the dark-coloured, or melanic, moths, carbonaria, flourished because of their ability to hide on the darkened trees.

Since then, with improved environmental standards, light-coloured peppered moths have again become common, but the dramatic change in the peppered moth's population has remained a subject of much interest and study, and has led to the coining of the term industrial melanism to refer to the genetic darkening of species in response to pollutants. As a result of the relatively simple and easy-to-understand circumstances of the adaptation, the peppered moth has become a common example used in attempting to explain or demonstrate natural selection.

The Peppered Moth with it's adaptation through natural selection in response to environmental pressures thus validates Evolution.

Besides the Peppered Moth exemplifying the process of Natural Selection in a 200 year span, we also have detailed progressions of species adaptations over time in the fossil record.
A fine example of this is the Evolution of the Horse

There are, of course, several other examples well documented in the record, such as the dog, whales, and many other animals we know and are familiar with today.

Those that wish to blind themselves to these glaringly obvious examples, or cling to fairy tale stories about The Devil burying all the fossils to fool mankind are welcome to do so, but, in doing so, you close off a whole universe of wonder and amazement for something as inanely simple as magical gods that just make things *poof* happen.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Ah the usual micro-evolution argument to back up macro-evolution.

Interesting how even though the peppered moth changed, it is still a moth.

Has there ever been documented proof or observation of an animal changing its kind? What about a tree? If not then mainstream evolution(macro-evolution) is not a scientific theory at all. Instead it is a lie. Everyone loves to use "the scientific theory is actually based off blah blah blah" excuse so I have a challenge. Use it in this instance. How can evolution within a kind, make it ok to assume that evolution can make a new kind? Find me observations, ect. Any data you can find to support this macro-evolution theory.

Obviously I believe we were created by God, but I do not argue against micro-evolution. It should just be called adaptation though since an evolutionary change that resulted in a different kind cannot be proven. PERIOD.

Instead of flaming me or whatever, just prove me wrong. Otherwise don't bother with the usual ignorant posts.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Is anyone else intensely afraid to see so many people even within the first page of this topic who are so uneducated when it comes to extremely simplistic, basic science?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I believe in something I can't explain, who am I to define god?

In matters of personal spirituality, you are your own pope. You can define speculative wishes however you want..be it God, the great artifical intelligence, the matrix, etc.

Doesn't mean I'm correct so why waste my time? Another problem with people is that they believe anything that's "scientifically proven" a lot of you are sheep. Bahhhhhhhh

By definition, believing something that's scientifically proven makes you right.

Has ther ever been anything that was scientifically proven that later was proved to be false?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147
Is anyone else intensely afraid to see so many people even within the first page of this topic who are so uneducated when it comes to extremely simplistic, basic science?

Well at least we have you.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gurudsmer
Ah the usual micro-evolution argument to back up macro-evolution.

Interesting how even though the peppered moth changed, it is still a moth.

What you aren't comprehending is that Micro and Macro evolution are the same process, but different time scales. Take as an example actual time. A second makes up both a minute and an hour. A minute and an hour are different scales of time, but the same process makes up the two.

In relation to evolution we would examine small changes in DNA, perhaps nothing physically visible, but let's take coloration as an example seeing how we are talking about the peppered moth. This I would assume you agree is an example of micro evolution. Or an equivalent would be the second we referred to before. more and more of these small changes occur until the species can no longer reproduce with related species, perhaps ones they even diverged from. This would be Speciation (or a minute in our example). If we continue to view all of these small changes, we see even further divergence in that species from it's ancestors, eventually that species may be classified under a different genus or family because of the amount of their genetic drift (an "hour" in other words).

However, if we take a step back and view just the speciation or just the divergence from a genus or a family, THAT is Macro Evolution. Yet it is made up of Micro evolution. Just as an hour is made up of seconds, and a minute is made up of seconds.

Originally posted by gurudsmerHas there ever been documented proof or observation of an animal changing its kind? What about a tree? If not then mainstream evolution(macro-evolution) is not a scientific theory at all. Instead it is a lie. Everyone loves to use "the scientific theory is actually based off blah blah blah" excuse so I have a challenge. Use it in this instance. How can evolution within a kind, make it ok to assume that evolution can make a new kind? Find me observations, ect. Any data you can find to support this macro-evolution theory.

To start off, there is no such thing as a "kind" in taxonomy. Are you referring to a species? Genus? Family? Kingdom? Who knows because "kind" is so boringly generic. We have witnessed thousands of accounts of speciation, which would fall under Macro Evolution and it is only plain logic that it continues further (which we see through fossil records).

What is truly mind-boggling and observed is the fact that these very simplistic observations and intensely layman explanations are continuously misunderstood to such catastrophic degrees.

Originally posted by gurudsmerObviously I believe we were created by God, but I do not argue against micro-evolution. It should just be called adaptation though since an evolutionary change that resulted in a different kind cannot be proven. PERIOD.

Yes, quite obviously. I've already proven to you that it can, has and continues to be proven. Perhaps taking time to observe such incredible natural feats would allow you to comprehend such uncomplicated concepts.

Originally posted by gurudsmerInstead of flaming me or whatever, just prove me wrong. Otherwise don't bother with the usual ignorant posts.

I believe your expression of "PERIOD" would appropriately contest this statement.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I think we are just all mere pets to the Aliens!! They had no other planet to put us on!! I know they are already here on Earth jumping from human to human. There are good ones..and bad..more ships coming..have no idea what they are going to do with all of us!! Dont worry..just sit back and go on with life!! Our Government nor the News Media will ever release that Aliens Exist..So be happy and everything will be ok!! Remember- Try and not talk about Aliens in Public..just play stupid..LOL...I wish you Happiness..The Good will Stop the bad or atleast run them back to where they came from!!

Watch that old ET movie!! ET phone Home!! The kids save the good ET from the Government!! everything will work out!! I Promise!!! I love that Movie..if you ever pick up Telepathic Link..I sometimes say..ET Phone Home allot or Montana, Montana, Montana where the heck are you guys?? Good ET Must awake the other Good ETS up in Whitefish and Glacier National Park..Montana...
edit on 4-9-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join