It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Collaborative Fiction #1: "At the playground"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Gun turrets swivel out of the wall and start firing fifty caliber bullets at supersonic speeds at me. watching them come, I know that there is no way out of it. It is the end.

The bullets rip into me. I feel my very body coming apart, my flesh tearing from my bones. Then I feel like I'm floating, and I am. Seperating from my body, my soul rises into the air. I look down and see by broken body lying on the floor, still being shredded by the bullets.

But then a dream comes to me. A dream of memories, and truth and power. And inside my mind the image of a pyramid, with a single eye at the peak. A memory comes to mind, an image of a pyramid such as this, printed on green paper. A Dollar. At the bottom is printed the words "E Pluribus Unum". And I scroll through my collected memories and find an intellgence that seems suitable. "E Pluribus unum" From many one. And I realize that I am the one. The end and beggining of humanity. The one known as the Omega.And I know...

Flying toward the bank of windows, I pass through it and see a dark room inside. Gathered around a black table was...

Me. There were twelve, exact replicas of my corporeal body...

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'm still dreaming, or this is real

A voice from nowhere answers to my toughts :

"Nothing is real..."

[Edited on 22-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I couldn't figure out if this day had suddenly become a whole lot better or a whole lot worse. I took stock of my situation. on the minus side, I seemed to be dead. or at least have no physical body, at the moment. on the plus side, I was still concious, and the fact that I'm even thinking is probably a good thing. I looked at the assorted replicas of me sitting around the room. maybe one of them would be kind enough to lend me their body, so I could get back to figuring out what on earth going on.
"You don't need a body when you've got spirit." a voice echoed inside my head...well, where my head would have been.
"What are you, some sort of celestial pep squad? Of course I need a body. Then I need answers. Not necessarily in that order, but preferably." I thought back.
"You are quite the pain, aren't you?" the voice sighed back. "Wait here. Oh, wait. You don't have a body. Ha. You're not going anywhere." the voice answered. I would have rolled my eyes, if I could find them.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I thought of the voice and gave it a rabbit, or at least the body of one...

"What!?" It cried, or actually squeaked, really loudly. "Impossible, you cannot be this powerful yet! Rebecca! Rebecca! You were supposed to stop him from gaining his power, not help him!"

And suddenly, like an angel, Rebecca appeared. Light streaming from her like she was on fire. But she wasnt. And she spoke to me:

"Hello again. I am sorry I could not tell you the truth before, and I am sorry for hurting you, but it was necessary."

"Necessary? You were dead!" I yelled.

"Sorry to have fooled you, but the only way for me to die, is if you were to die. And as much as it has seemed like that has happened, it has not. I am something of a guardian angel to you. A personality that a fracture of your brain has taken on. And it is the same for them..." She pointed at my clones sitting around the table. And the fluffy bunny voice-thing in the middle. "They escaped from you and without them you were unable to become what you were destined to be." She walked to my side and stepped into my body, and suddenly I knew everything she knew.

One by one the fractals around the table thinned out and became mistlike. They floated towards my body and entered, as my Rebecca had done. Finally, trying to escape, the bunny jumped and flew backwards entering my head and all was silent.

But not for long. Steadily a cacaphony of voices grew in my head. And afterwards, images began to form.

Everything that ever was became again and I knew, that I was the cause of it. Everything that I went through was to bring about this moment, this point...

Omega

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join