It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Collaborative Fiction #1: "At the playground"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
We drove for an hour down the interstate in an akward silence. We were in the middle of nowhere now just driving down a secluded road in the middle of the woods. While driving she was steadfastly staring at the road i once again went frame by frame of what happen to me earlier. I look at Reb. Everytime i looked at Rebecca something seemed familiar but i cannont put my fingure on it. Being with her alomost made me feel secure, as secure as i could be with demented MIB agents were trying to find me and kill me. I go back to thinking of what happenn earlier. Wonder if she knows about that weird language spoken to me during the fateful phone call .

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That phone call. That is where this nightmare started for me. I wish I would have never picked up that phone. I wish I wouldn't have answered the door. I wish many things. But its too late now. Im already involved. As we drove trough the dark country road I became uneasy....something was wrong. But what?

[Edited on 1-5-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The uneasiness grew steadily worse as we drove.

The sun had gone down and there was no light save that of the cars highbeams, giving us a glimse of the dirt road and of the trees.

Suddenly we stopped. Literally everything in the car stopped. Radio, engine, lights everything just turned off. Only dim moonlight gave illumination, just enough to see.

"What the hell just happened!" I said turning to Rebecca. "F---," she had disappeared, no longer there.

"F---F---F---" I opened the glove compartment and searched for something to help. There was a flashlight (for some reason it didnt work), a .45 caliber pistol, a candle, matches and a stake. I light the candle and searched the rest of the car. There was a briefcase full of papers and odd pictures, and a shotgun with a shoulder strap. Taking the briefcase, I slung the shotgun over my shoulder, put the pistol into a coat pocket, the flashlight and stake into my pants and got out of the car.

I walked for about twenty feet before coming to a bridge. There was a sign on it: Welcome to Point Pleasant Munitions Dump." I thought that maybe there was a house or a caretaker somewhere along the road. I started to cross the bridge but was interupted by the sound of a cars ignition behind me.

Running back I found the car running in idle, lights and engine on; radio blasting country music at full volume. The flashlight in my pocket had turned on too so I extinguished the candle. Rebecca however was nowhere in sight.

I approached the car but as soon as I got within ten feet of it it exploded, throwing me backwards.

With nothing else to do I went back to the bridge, crossing it and walking for about ten feet before noticing something strange about the sound of the breeze rustling the leaves on trees.

Odd, it sounded almost like that strange language over the telephone. "Kza tishu, mrahsad lac tol qell"

I head a stirring of leaves to my right, spinning I saw two glowing red eyes glaring at me from the dark. I turned my flashlight on it. It was about ten feet tall, with broad wings and covered with a grey downy coat.

The name Point Pleasant clicked, this was the Mothman!

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The mothman talked to me in his horrible langage, like the langage talks the HP Lovecraft monsters. He approach of me. I shooted on him with the .45 magnum.
I dont know if I missed him or if he has a bulletproof skin or what...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
He looked enraged but stops his approach towards me. I see blood trickle down his body. I hadnt missed. In fact, I shot him right in the chest. It fell to the ground in a heap.

I decide to go searching for Rebecca.

Out of nowhere, I hear her voice. Shes screaming like a Banshee. As I run towards the sound of Rebs voice, something tackles me from behind...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I blacked out.............................
What seemed like minutes later i woke up. I was in a very small concrete room. A small hangin light was all that illuminatated the room, i started to look around there was a clock in front of me and a large metal door to my right. I tried to move. I was tide firmly to the only piece of furniture in the room a metal chair. I stared at that clock for countless hours each second seemed to drag on longer then the last. The light flickered and there they were the people who started this nightmare. My original abducturs. They stood above the low hanging light and did not say athing. Once again i looked at them. There they were the same five. One of them leaned over and wispered somthing in my ear. "Too gulible, hahahah, such an imature little boy and sooo gulible." said a light voice that sounded familiar. As they stood up i looked at teh face it was Rebecca!

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"What the f--k's going on here! I demand an explanation!"

They all just smiled and laughed.

"STOP LAUGHING AT ME!!!"

As I screamed, the walls started to rumble. It felt like an earthquake. The door flew off of the hinges, the lightbulb blew up, the chair that I was tied to flew out from beneath me, and I had an incredibly bad head ache. It was the most pain Ive ever experienced.

The five men, plus Reb, looked horrified.

"Now for you scumbags." I said in a sinister tone.

"DIE!!!" I screamed.

As they reached for the guns, they each made a face that looked like they were being torn apart from the inside. With a head ache so bad I can hardly think, I just watch as my captors die...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I could not stop shootin and kicking. It felt like the small flame i have always flet in my sould had now been intensified into a firery inferno. I found the flashlight from earlier. All the dead body on the floor laying there barely looking human. yet the wounds on them did not look like anything that could have come to a gun. I just stared they were all unreconizable. I could no longer determine if they were human. "hsihs awe awue ahree ahwyr wa caser sary afwey" sounds in my head. Ahhhhhhh that awful sound again the sound that plagues my soul! that ound is not in my head. i turn my flashlight towards the corner. "Gulible lahaefra boy, sssssso IMaatuuree" sounded the figure on the floor. It now got up. The flesh that was left on the body slowy disolved away. There it was again the mothman. His body halway burned and missing an arm. "Youuuu are minee lilttttle huuman" it said as it staggered towards me. In a twinkle of an eye i was in a mass white void. There she was again Rebecca almost lookin angelic.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
"The virus is our allies, said rebecca, in fact we (people from my universe) and "them" live in symbiosys. But our universe is not enought for "them". They want know to conquer humans. They need an intelligent form of life to survive. They live of our neuradrenaline. If you acept to help "them", your life will be better humans, you will know all the secret of the universe, will be able to travel in space and in time. Will be able to stop or prevent all of your diseases... "They" are not your enemies, "they" are your friends."

Rebecca looked me with the eyes of a fanatic. I'm sure that she trusted what she said. A thrill passed in my body when I started to understood what was really hapening to me...

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Trying to form some kind of logical explanation, I have come to the conclusion that my captors most definetly afflicted me with a mind altering psudo-drug.

As I can find no other logical reasoning for my state of mind. Maybe thats exactly what they want... it can't be...NO, clarity is only an illusion...No, the only illusion was our false sence of reality. It must be!

Have I stumbled onto a experiment to control those like myself...a "Proto-implant rejectie". Perhaps just a little rest will help..."NO can't sleep!"...FIGHT the urge, stay awake no more dreams...

Endless paradoxes wash over my alienated awareness, I can't even tell if whats happening to me is even real. Oh, please lord if this a some sort of sign I swear I'll stop watching Sci-Fi and polishing the five sisters during a holo-vid.

From around me I hear a murmering, almost like the crowd before a symbiotic nano freak is exsposed in the carnie shows. Not sure of what choice I have in matters anymore I stay still and listen...

[Edited on 3-5-2003 by Lurker]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I-like-Ike, e=mc^2, we will overcome, phrase after phrase after phrase smash into my consciousness.

I see the clear night sky above my head, feel the cold of the ocean around me and look forward to see a titanic ship slowly sinking into the sea, pulling me down with it.

Wrapped in skins I sit huddled in a cave, staring at an inferno of my creation, knowing that I have forever aided my species when my flint knife slipped out of my hand, struck a rock and ignited a pile of dried leaves that I slept on.

As a master craftsman, I have finished my dreamchild, sculpting a slab of rock into a wheel, the first wheel.

Standing on a hillside I look to the center of town and see a gigantic fireball rushing towards me, a mushroom shapped cloud erupting from the top

These and billions of other memories I see, as the collective consciousness of humanity is dumped into my head.

I have become the omega, I am every human that ever lived, the minds of thousands pouring into my brain as my consciousness is expanded more than ever imaginable.

Looking toward the ceiling I imagine a hole leading up to the surface, and with my thought, one appears. I slowly float up to daytime, the savior of humanity.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
"Wake up, guys, it's 6 o'clock, your on -Kiss-My-FM- 166.65 fm time to go to work : the news in brief : today May 3, 2023 :
War on France :
President Noelle BUSH decide to send the Mothership SWARTZKOPF fly over Paris.

French president Nicolas SARKOZY declare :
"Paris will be the Stalingrad of the United-State."

German president Daniel COHN-BENDIT and austrian president Yorg AIDER to meer to talk about an alliance with France.

Belgian Emporor, Ultra-Phoenix declare that the ET's want the USA to win.

Music :

Madona sing for the third age

The nose of Michael Jackson on sale on E-BAY

Sports :

Pluto WILLIAMS vs Saturn WILLIAMS on the Unreal tournament final match.

New-York win the RollerBall cup

The weather for today :

Take care of acid rain and electrical storms. Fo go out without your hight-protection suit."

I woke up, and said to myself, "What a nightmare! "

It wasn't done...

[Edited on 3-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Startled by the erupt intrusion of sound I must have messed myself. I don't recall anything giveing me such a start. It was just unexpected. Wondering why my handlers haven't gotten to me, I grow more suspicious and attempt to free my self.

Then out of no where that feeling, the waves rush over me...NO! I can't move...wha..what is it again.

Almost an eternity spirals by as I seem to be pulled along...is it real or just another synaptic reaction with the chemicals as they pass through my spine?

I have to fight what ever is happening to me, no more Mr. Nice Guy! I swear the next "THING" that interacts with me is going to pay!

Wriggling my arms and exerting myself to the point of rawness, I finally worked lose some of the bonds on my arms. the feeling is intense as the realization of escape comes into focus.

Oh! amlmost got it, just a lil further...THERE!
Aww, relief as the bonds slip off my wrists past my hands and around the chair.

Reaching up to unblind myself The light hurts and reblinds me. But..but I saw blurred images..people?

[Edited on 3-5-2003 by Lurker]

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I shake my head and my vision clears a bit more. Standing before me are two almost cliche Men In Black. Wearing suits straight out of the 1950s, with black fedoras and black rayban sunglasses (but we're inside in a dimly lit room?) they are almost laughable.

In a monotone, one says "Hes coming around, should we sedate him again?"

The other nods and turns to a tray table next to him, holding up a small bottle and syringe.

Anger boils. Adrenaline surges.

The first MIB steps forward. My right leg lashes straight out and upward, swinging to meet his crotch as hard as I can. The impact jolts him, and he pauses. Strangely, there is no sensation of my foot encountering any genitalia.

The MIB turns to look at his patner. I lunge up and forward driving my head into his face as hard as I can. He falls backward, raybans broken, clutching his face.

The second MIB lunges forward, arm darting at me. I duck and drive a knee into his solar plexus, doubling him over. Then I drive an elbow into his temple as hard as I can. He staggers, the syringe still in his hand. I grab his arm and twist, ripping the syringe out of his hand, and driving it into the back of his neck. He collapses like a pile of bricks.

The first MIB is starting to get to his feet again, still clutching his face. I advance, fists and feet flying, raining blows and kicks on him. As I stand over him, I notice that the fluid he bleeds is far darker in color than blood should be, almost a deep violet. I turn him over and notice his eyes... they are not like human eyes. The pupils are red, with vertically slit pupils, similar to a cats eyes. I remember not feeling any genitals when I kicked him in the crotch.

After searching both bodies, I recover a small black address book, 2 sets of keys, 2 wallets containing several hundred dollars in cash, and a small black box the size of a pack of cigarettes with no apparent controls or other use. Putting all these objects in my pockets, I take the keys and quickly find the one that unlocks the door.

Outside the room, I appear to be inside some kind of underground facility, although there is no one else around. Immediately across the hall there is another door. A few seconds locates the correct key, and I am inside.

As soon as I turn on the light in this new room, I begin to smile. This is an apparent arsenal, as there are rack after rack of rifles, handguns, machine guns, rocket launchers, and all other type of ordinance. I begin moving.

In a few minutes, I have located and loaded 2 Sig Sauer P226 handguns (noting with approval that the preloaded magazines are loaded with hollowpoints), one shoved in the front of my belt and one in the back of my pants. I choose several additional magazines, and shove them in all available pockets.

Next I select an HK MP5 submachine gun, equipped with a holographic sight and underbarrel flashlight, slamming a magazine in and charging it. I quickly locate an equipment bag and fill it with a dozen or so extra magazines for the HK.

Next I open a couple of crates and find an assortment of handgrenades. I locate another equipment bag and fill it with 3 each white phosphorus, fragmentation, smoke, and flash-bang grenades.

Slinging both bags, turning on the holosight on the HK, flicking the safety off and snugging the butt to my shoulder, I slip out the door.

Alright, time to find out what the hell is really going on...

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oops, almost forgot. Scanning the hollow points, I grab a box of .38 S&W/Blacktalons. I easily find a Snub .38 load it and place it comfortably in my ankle holster.

Now lets see these jerkoffs play me.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
stepping out of the room I see twelve more suits standing facing me in a room of burnished steel. in their hands are M-16 assault rifles.

The rifles roar. Time comes to a standstill. Seeing the bullets coming toward me, knowing the inevitability I leap into the air, and hover.

Somersaulting I dive to the ground and pull out my HK. The MIBs turning with astonishment as they see how quick I have moved. I pull the trigger, mowing down the suits, while dodging bullets. Suddenly, my dreams come back to me and I realize my power. Blinking, I command the M-16s not to exist, and feel a wave of lethargy rush over me. But I stand strong, MIBs rush toward me but in the flash of a smoke grenade I materialize behind them. Shooting each one in the base of the neck, I dont know why, but for some reason I had the knowledge to do so, they deflate. With the rush of air from the bodies, the ceiling opens and a new terror joins the battle...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
In fact, I cant who is in... The only thing I seen is a LandMate armor equiped with a supersonic bullet Machine gun. The kind of weapon that you cant escape...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I see about 12 little red dots, half shining on my forehead and half on my chest. I see the LandMate. Its about twenty feet in front of me. I hear a clicking sound and in a flash I leap up from the ground into the air and watch the bullets fly below me.

I quickly land behind the LandMate. This sudden feeling came over me that I can do something with this thing. I open a little slot in the back of the LandMate. I cut some wires, press some buttons, and flip a few switches.

I have no knowledge in the field of electronics, but somehow I knew that I reprogrammed the LandMate to do what I wanted it to, which is...

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hum... I really dont know much about electronic !
I jump or i'm rushed about 6 meters away from the LandMate.
Suddenly, I hear a voise, talking in my head :

"Welcome to the playground, say the voice"

"What ?! Who are you ? What the hell hapening here !"

"The playground if a place to reprogram human entities. Or to die..."

"Reprogram ? What do you mean by reprogram ?"

"Humans do not have to think by their own, toughts, dreams and counciousness are bad for the system."

"What system, what program ?!"

"The WorldWide governement decided a New World Order in 2010. After the great religion war, the NWO decided to forbidden toughts, dreams and trust. These items are bad for humans, and they makes them un-productive"

"You dirty Mutha's #er, go burn in hell !!"

"I'm a computer, I got no mother and hell is a myth created by humans."

"Ho, Mister Playground, Hell exist, and it's destruction !"

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I quickly scan the area for the source of the computerized voice. I wasn't able to see much through the smoke and chaos of the battle. As some of the smoke cleared, I saw a small bank of windows set into the wall high above the floor. That seemed as good of a place to start as any. I quickly made my way towards the wall below the room, hoping I'd find a door. There had to be some way up to that room.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join