It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked man spits into policeman's mouth (Another strange Incident)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Naked man spits into policeman's mouth (Another strange Incident)

news.ninemsn.com.au

A naked, handcuffed man has allegedly spat blood and saliva into a policeman's mouth on NSW's Illawarra coast.

Officers found the 26-year-old running around naked outside a Flinders home at about 2.50am (AEST) on Tuesday, after reports of a disturbance.

The man allegedly charged the police as they arrived and threatened to kill them.

He was given a dose of capsicum spray and the officers wrestled him to the ground.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

But as they tried to wipe the spray out of his eyes, the man allegedly spat blood and saliva into one of the officers' mouths and then tried to spit at another officer.

Here we have it. The first report i have heard of a naked man behaving erratic in Australia.

This incident shares much in common to those found in the USA, and the ones reported elsewhere in the world (China, UK etc).

Naked crazy dude running around - Check

Naked crazy dude charges at police officers acting wildly stating that he is going to kill them - Check

Naked Crazy dude spitting blood and saliva at others - Check

Something is going down.

i want to know though, how do all these people spit the blood? Perhaps they all share an internal problem...which causes them to produce blood from the mouth??? Because i would think it highly unlikely that they all have some type of cut in their mouth

Strange times indeed.

Edit: Furthermore, we can rule out drugs such as Bath Salts and whatnot, as Australia does not sell Bath Salts legally...

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3-9-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Police reap what they sow.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

so you have an extremely small number of semi-similiar incidents and "something is going on"?

rather than accepting the fact that theres always going to be a few crazies out there? Grasping at straws here!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have crazies out side of the house right now. They are growling and howling offf in the distance and last night the cops were called for about a similar incident. The dogs are barking now. It seems the crazies seem to be staying where they are right now. That is the third time i heard those howling noises. I hear more than one, it seems there is about 3 or 4 of them. It is labor day,so i think it a party.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
All I can add is that in some countries (not sure about Australia) and states, if it turns out he was HIV positive and knew this, he could go to jail for a very, very long time.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Good OP and I agree. Something is up out there. Some of the most extreme are naked and berserkers or raving mad like the Miami causeway cannibal. He had a clear tox screen the last I heard, so no drugs seemed to be an issue. Yet the report said he took one shot to center mass from the cop and laughed before he had to all but empty the gun into him.

Another case in Kentucky that a friend of mine knows people peripheral to came when a son killed his mother. It wasn't just any killing though. He walked up apparently, calmly did a great deal of real horrible damage with a kitchen knife in just the moment or so it took her screams to have people coming from other areas of the building (This was a living area behind a store.) then was seen calmly walking right out the back as if he had no cares in the world by the people who initially let him go to treat her.

Something is definitely happening. "The Crazies" is what it reminds me of for a movie and hence the term I've come up with for these...ahem...disturbingly numerous cases. Hollywood Crazy. The problem is....so damn few survive the rampage because of how outrageous they tend to be... they get killed. The ones who do, seem to be veggies or just not all there anymore like Aurora and the kid in Kentucky.

it's downright scary stuff until someone gets a handle on cause so we know what NOT to eat, drink, ingest or do.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
People have been running around naked, doing crazy things for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Why all the sudden in 2012 does it have to become some conspiracy? Maybe I don't understand the conspiracy since I live in SF and see naked people acting crazy all the time. Maybe I should reconsider and jump to the side which apparently believes it's a sign of the apocalypse.

I'd hate to see how some of you would react at a nude beach.

edit on 3-9-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

The Miami man who had half his face chewed off by a deranged assailant told police that moments before the grisly assault began the man said to him, "You, me, buddy, and nobody else here. I'm going to kill you."

His doctors say he lost 50 percent of his face, making him almost unrecognizable. His left eye was destroyed..

Eugene was shot and killed by police after they say their repeated pleas to get him to stop attacking Poppo were met with growls. Surveillance video shows that for 18 agonizing minutes Poppo was disrobed from the waist down, kicked, punched and bitten before police shot Eugene four times.
Source
(I was wrong..he didn't laugh, he growled...but the article describes his behavior as seemingly normal before that.)

I think these radical and lunatic extremes are something rather new...coupled with the sheer viciousness and cold blooded nature of the Crazy ones...

edit on 3-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: spacing change

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

But as they tried to wipe the spray out of his eyes, the man allegedly spat blood and saliva into one of the officers' mouths and then tried to spit at another officer.

Here we have it. The first report i have heard of a naked man behaving erratic in Australia.

You don't go to many parties do you?

Mickierocksman

PS: You can get your hands on anything you want here; he is either toasted up, or completely insane.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

I'd have a cigar in my mouth asking the ladies to light my fire and oil me down all over. I don't think they will mind my really hairy chest and my two really big buck teeth in the front. I'll just have it all hangin out. Yeah baby. Is that "the zombie" on the beach you talkin about?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If that man would've had aids the cop could have been infected.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

The chances of becoming infected with HIV like that would be minute.
Spit alone carries little of the virus, and is not high risk (unless you drink bucket loads of it).
Blood is high-risk, however it would have to be blood-on-blood contact, for example if the officer had open wounds in his mouth.
Otherwise the active virus would quickly die.
So it's technically possible, but very unlikely.

However, some countries have imposed lengthy sentences for spitting and biting alone according to laws based on dated medical information.
Regionally it's also not important if the person spat at actually contracts the virus, simply knowing one is HIV positive and spitting at somebody can be considered an attempt to infect them, or attempted murder.
In some countries the laws are based on intent alone.
Perhaps that's understandable (if medically unsound) but there have been cases of people being attacked and biting in self defense.

Considering the fairly low infection rates in Australia (compared to SA), I'd doubt the man was HIV positive, but if he was it could complicate whatever charges he faces.
www.aidsmap.com...
edit on 4-9-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join