It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway To Have No Jewish Population

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

i agree 100% with what you say but the old saying of if your in among the crows your going to get shot is true the world has had 50 years to watch the land grab in the holy land of palestine & the way these people behave they stole a religion and now the land have nukes hidden in EVERY embassy they have yip they really are the volcano gods chosen people .
the world is sick of israHELL AND PEOPLE ARE WAKEING UP TO HER and all this from somebody with a chief rabbi in the family tree ? time to put the mad dog down

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by zarp3333

i agree 100% with what you say but the old saying of if your in among the crows your going to get shot is true the world has had 50 years to watch the land grab in the holy land of palestine & the way these people behave they stole a religion and now the land have nukes hidden in EVERY embassy they have yip they really are the volcano gods chosen people .
the world is sick of israHELL AND PEOPLE ARE WAKEING UP TO HER and all this from somebody with a chief rabbi in the family tree ? time to put the mad dog down

I'd like you to expand on that. Time to put the mad dog down? What exactly do you propose? The elimination of the Jews? The state of Israel perhaps?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Once again, a thread started to point out the rise in anti-Semitism turns into a circle-jerk for anti-Semitic diatribe.

Someone even suggests that if ALL JEWS get out of banking, media, and politics, they won't be hated anymore. What the heck?

In Nazi Germany, not only did they get kicked out of media and banking and politics, they had their property and citizenship stripped away from them. Did that stop the hate?

Stop making excuses for your hate! You hate Jews because they're Jews. At least have the courage to admit it. You're already bigots, you might as well be honest bigots.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
Europe needs to stop immigration from Islamic countries. I'll amend that- Europe needs to stop immigration altogether.

Who are you to say where people are allowed and are not allowed to go? People like you are part of the problem.

Everyone born on this Planet is born equal and in my opinion should have the ability to settle wherever he or she wants.

People like you only promote divisiveness

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird
Once again, a thread started to point out the rise in anti-Semitism turns into a circle-jerk for anti-Semitic diatribe.

Someone even suggests that if ALL JEWS get out of banking, media, and politics, they won't be hated anymore. What the heck?

In Nazi Germany, not only did they get kicked out of media and banking and politics, they had their property and citizenship stripped away from them. Did that stop the hate?

Stop making excuses for your hate! You hate Jews because they're Jews. At least have the courage to admit it. You're already bigots, you might as well be honest bigots.

You are referring to me, I DO NOT HATE ALL Jews. Most of them are good people. Most muslims are good people also. Most Christians are good people. The rise of anti-semitism is the rising awareness of the Zionist Jews who control and oppress.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

This is the undeniable truth. But of course, we will have antisemitic nonsense injected into the debate to suggest the big bad jews control the media, the banks, etc.

Have we learned nothing from history? Apparently not. I get the impression a lot of people here would love to see another holocaust. I find that disgusting (to put it mildly).

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'd like you to expand on that. Time to put the mad dog down? What exactly do you propose? The elimination of the Jews? The state of Israel perhaps?

I believe that is exactly what was being proposed. Glad to see that I'm not the only member here seeing this garbage for what it is.

Well no, there's always going to be excuses because ATS has a policy against bigotry so there will always be some sort of way left open for backpedaling. "Well, no I didn't say I hate Jews, but I hate Khazars and the people who say they are Jews are really Khazars! So I'm not a bigot, right? Right?" Or "Well, I don't hate Jews but I firmly believe in the writings of this man who says all Jews should die, and one time he shook hands with a Jewish guy so I'm not a bigot."

It's a twist on the usual pathetic "Well, I have lots of (gay/black/mexican) friends BUT..."

No kidding. I'm closing this. The conversation devolved into a complete insult to ATS.

To the OP, sorry man. Maybe try again? I don't know what to tell you.
edit on Sep 3rd 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join