It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream of the Shard-Western Europe's Tallest Building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was catching up on the news today and came across an article about Prince Andrew rappelling down some building. Sounded interesting so I clicked on it. It was then that I saw the picture of the building and it reminded me of a building I had seen before. Took me a few minutes, but it finally hit me. This was the building I had seen in a dream. The hairs on my body stood up as I looked at the pic. I did a google search for the building to get a better pic and it's history.

Here is what I wrote in 2010 about the dream.

Originally posted by jam321
I had a dream about three weeks ago. It was of this tower. I could see people through the windows and I remembering telling people that there was the _________ tower. Suddenly i saw an explosion starting from the bottom and working its way to the top. The tower had some kind of triangle shape but not completely triangle. I remember getting sad and saying there goes the _________ tower. Sensed it was related to terrorism and the name was close to Sears but it wasn't the Sears tower.

Looked on the internet but could not locate a tower like the one I saw in my dream from a certain angle.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by jam321]

Link to original Dream post

This is the building I saw in my dream. Having trouble embedding pic.

Shard Building

The View from The Shard is the new premium visitor experience at the pinnacle of The Shard, London's newest landmark, Britain's first vertical town and Western Europe's tallest building.

the-shard.com...(2)

Prince Andrew abseils 785 feet down London's shard

news.yahoo.com...

One dream I don't want to come true!!!!

new topics

join